I hate cyclists so fucking much

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-103222_YouTube.jpg (800x1021, 277.25K)

Biking's good fun, for you and the planet.

Fuck the planet. Kill cyclists.

Fuck you and fuck the planet

In germany we have a twitter bubble called fahrradbubble which translates to cylist bubble

it's dude who go into extremly dangerous situations with cars and than let themself fall on the ground and complain about the cars.
they think they are in some sort of holy war against the cars.

Gas is getting expensive and I bet you're bad at cardio, fat and wheezy. I'll stick to biking
The planet is intelligent, user. You've just cursed yourself.

Give that man a cookie.

Attached: Gold.png (512x512, 54.78K)

Can someone roll coal on this nigga

If this happened in asia you'd call them unaware bugpeople

But ukraine so amazings! driving towards tanks! cycling into battlezones!

If anyone reading this have a hard time summoning motivation for exercise, I suggest you buy a bicycle, imo it's the easiest way to at least a modicum level of fitness

If you recognize the planet as an intelligent life form, then you are probably about as intelligent as the planet.

Plz find him. But dont risk denting ur gift from franz ferdinand

Attached: 3aca5f3410bc32a8b42ede505f01198ec0396ba3631fbebe178dfe7e.jpg (600x560, 83.38K)

Literally got in a fist fight with a guy that was cycling 10 mph in 35 mph zone, in the middle of the road. Luckly i had my dashcam on, and he was charged with disrupting traffic

why do cyclists think they are invincible? I mean i know i will be prisoned and fucked when they commit suicide by colliding with me, but at least i'll survive

Almost like they're not afraid of the russian military

cagies and tankies are seething

Yeah they're usually enormous faggots

They wont get fit....theyll soft pedal on flat ground for 20 minutes and think they did good.

Cope.
The cyclist of kiev alone has already sabotaged well over 550 tussian tanks

ITT: fat niggers who will never understand the Faustian spirit.

Righteous indignation. If you hit them they win. Cyclists literally are not afraid to die.

>ctrl+F "of Kyiv"
>no results
shamefur dispray

I bet that fucking faggot got in front of a logi run and used the whole lane.

Shoot him... with rubber bullets.
If he shows up again shoot him for real, in minecraft.

Based cyclist chad making cagies seethe even as the world burns

great plan eh?

Attached: bus bike.webm (640x352, 895.94K)

You can't afford a bike. Stop larping.

Funny thing about riding a bicycle is that kids seem to have the intelligence to realise that the road is a dangerous place for them, but as soon as they become adults and buy some reflective sunglasses they think that travelling on roads at 1/4 of the speed limit with minimal protection isn't retarded.

What a fucking melon.

>percectly good sidewalk
>nah im a motor vehicle
Why are bikefag like this

We always rode our bikes in the road unless there was a sidewalk Many streets do not have sidewalks in the US so kids here actually do ride on the road quite often.

Notice the sidewalk is completely taken up by one person and their dog. No bike lane either. This gets an F in chat.