Look at this Jew rat

Look at this Jew rat

Attached: 8jgEQf2n.jpg (680x382, 38.13K)

He's heroic.

Post a selfie, user.

>flag
Jew rat

Heroically sending his fellow Jews to Israel as Christians are sent to die and running away showing year old photos saying he's fighting on the front lines.

Might be heroic in Israel maybe he executed some children IDK

So where's that selfie?

He's fighting for his country, live, and you're in denial -- and a shameful, racist little coward and a bitch.

where's your foreskin?

at least he's not Jew rat like you are

No he's fled the country and is a gaslighting coward, just like you Moshe.

Attached: 1645935789230.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

his eyes looks genuinely soulless

common trait in Jew rats

>Doesnt hide when attacked.
>Is somewhy a rat.

i dont know who to support. i fucking hate russians so much its unreal, but all the ukraine propaganda and cringe ghost of kiev shit is turning me away from them.

Nobody cares about your impactless support.

i do

well one side has a jewish leader who has the support of globhomo media, twitter and pleddit
the other doesn't
pretty easy choice if you ask me

yea but one side is also russia

Attached: 1871C4AE-EA27-4757-8DEE-0FBDA388502E.png (745x558, 176.47K)

Love the way he inspires his people and shits on Putin's chest. 10/10

I hate this ass clown of president so damn much. Still, Russians leave no choice but to fight back

Based

Why you gotta kill your bros for kikes?

While Assad tried to break his country from ISIS genocide and stop the invasion, he was labeled as hitler.
It makes me mad when you open 15min and all there is are only praises for zelen.
fucking double faced rats. Dude, wake up, look at all the media, corona doesn't exist anymore, they pump useless articles for you to click, dud. I was talking to my parents the other day, they are just like repeater machines what they have read on media. Information war is at your doorstep too, m8. Stop taking sides. Stop opening that google map and plan your escape to Poland, think how you will defend our land. Ukraine is done, it's their land, dud, start thinking where will you go to defend.

Attached: 1524223463928.jpg (657x527, 57.12K)

Send chin and teeth pics, inbred

Fucking moron. He encourages civilians to die while he hides in a bunker.

send nose pic Mosche