>J.R.R Tolkien >G.R.R Martin

wtf is this? was he biologically engineered in a globohomo lab to be the tolkien for our generation?
nobody even knew who he was before game of thrones, and his books aren't very good

I'd pay $1 to see his fat boomer fingers play elden ring live on youtube

Attached: grrm.jpg (1000x940, 105.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sothoryos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is imitating Tolkien. I believe it is Raymond Richard or something gay. The books are okay. He’s red pilled in a very boomer sort of way. The niggers in game of thrones are literally monkeys, for example. awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sothoryos

Sothoryos men are described as brindle-skinned half-men by Daenerys Targaryen.[8] Their brindled skin is thick, often in patterns of brown and white. They are big-boned and massively muscled, with long arms, sloped foreheads, huge square teeth, heavy jaws and coarse black hair. Their broad, flat noses suggest snouts. Sothoryi women are said to be unable to breed with men from Essos or Westeros, only bringing forth stillbirths or malformed offspring.[7]

He a discord mod fr but good worldbuilding innit y’all sirs

Oh and PS, he’s jewish

And what of the Summer Islanders, cherrypicking faggot?

Daily reminder that Fire and Ice is shit.
And so is soulsborn crap.
Bydlo entertainment.

Yeah, I guess there are also pirate niggers (?)

Why are you immediately assmad? Are you black?

He uses his initial from his confirmation name to imitate Tolkien despite being a faithless atheist. He has admitted to it.

That’s pretty fucking funny

The books are fine, they were nice nerd culture before HBO TV shows made them into a pop culture phenomenon. He isn't Tolkien and has no illusions that he's Tolkien. The novel series is never getting finished though lol

More of a mischling tho, innit?

>knights who say fuck
>vs the man who invented the fucking genre
There are TONS of problems with ASoIaF, and to even consider them in the same league is fucking insulting.

...Either way, there’s something very subhuman about him.

Obviously he used that penname for marketing similarity to J.R.R. Tolkien.
Elden ring flopped.

I had this observation on the names recently too lol.

GRRM is very much a second rate wannabe tolkein who definitely copied the initials or inserted another R at the very least. He also seems like a massive faggot. Not that his books suck or anything I wouldnt know, havent read them. But Tolkien is the father of all modern fantasy and on a completely different level.

that's correct, there are only three flawed characters in lord of the rings where there are no unflawed characters in ice and fire
one of them is much more compelling writing

I enjoyed his novels. I read them in 2011, I think. I haven't really read Tolkein. I might have read the Hobbit or even TLotR when I was a kid, but I'm sure they're very different writers, stylistically.
Has anyone read Armageddeon Rag? I think I might like to try that one. Roy Dotrice does great narrations of the books, fwiw.

lmao, do we even know the sales yet?

Imagine the smell

Pretty much every fucking "character" in ASOIF is completely fucking retarded, SO MUCH shit could have been avoided if anyone had 2 fucking brain cells, while Lord of the Rings is nearly biblical in greatness.

>Elden Ring flopped
Are you retarded?

The R. R. stands for Rorge Rartin.

George Rorge Rartin Martin.

Now you'll be thinking this every time you hear the name "George R. R. Martin"

Attached: george-rr-martin.png (757x626, 696.1K)

Akshually, he was a pretty well known author in the 70's, he won a hugo and nebula for best novella for sand kings which was his best work till agot.

>The Winds of Winter will be done next year, I promise!

I made the comparison between them from the start as it was obvious and flagrant to me he was a mere worthless copycat, and nobody seemed to have made the connection back then, and I don't think retards do now either. He's fucking garbage and I HATE when fuckheads try to act like he's all that just because they want to fuck j-law in her asshole.

Read Malazan Book of the Fallen..not for the faint of heart though

Attached: MalazanBookOfTheFallen.jpg (250x380, 46.88K)

elden ring is great, no thanks to this fatso