Considering nuclear war

globohomo wasn't so bad after all

Attached: 1645914119139.jpg (768x432, 62.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/press/2019/10/live-simulation-exercise-to-prepare-public-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forced sterilization under the auspices of vaccination against a genetically designed bioweapon is worse than nuclear war. I truly mean that. What they did to us during covid and what they're planing to do to us is worse than a nuclear holocaust.

Klaus here. Russia actually does work as much for us as ukraine does. But of course the Any Forumstard wont be able to make the connection. LOL.

You be eating them bugs pretty damn soon. Goddamn Niggercattle.

I unironically prefer globohomo over right-wing grifters

death to America

Attached: 5E38E67F-E4CA-4903-87AA-7898FFE1BE99.jpg (1024x810, 135.48K)

>right-wing grifters

Attached: reddit_soyjak.jpg (246x255, 13.17K)

another failed plan

you vill get nuked and you vill ve happy!

>globohomo wasn't so bad after all
Wrong. If it takes nukes to end it then nukes it is. I have made peace with that and God, have you?

I prefer nuclear war and I'm meaning that in every way possible. I have watched the society and everything I valued turned into a disgusting third-world niggery shithole. I'd rather it all be turned to radioactive ash than see globohomo succeed. My true hope is that Putin feels the same. Godspeed Russia!

Attached: saint putin.jpg (431x343, 54.12K)

genocide without a trace of ash or winter, but there definately will be a massive stench of rotting flesh in all the urban houses.

Amen brother!

>you will own nothing and be happy
>you will eat the bugs
they were somber warnings, not threats.
only the survivors in the Klauss-bunkers drinking cockroach milk and eating mushrooms will survive.
They'll be happy just to be alive, and of course, will own nothing in their Klauss-bunkers, as strict rationing will be required.
the hero we deserve

Globohomo was the cause of all of this retarded kike nice try

Nah, nuclear annihilation is preferable to living in a world run by satanic pedophiles

I'll take nuclear annihilation of the west over globohomo any day of the week

Cope nigger

Attached: 1646037485027.jpg (1080x1564, 315.35K)

Look guys it's the meme-flags at it again

All part of the plan. “We will beg them for help” he knows that we will know it is him and his cronies, but the impression is that we will still have no recourse.

Better a horrible end than endless horror.

Attached: 150324759105.jpg (505x433, 78.05K)

compared to the globohomo, nuclear war doesn't actually sound that bad

Stay on topic. Do you prefer Globohomo or nuclear war?

They were actively removing articles as we were posting them here over the last few days. A notable mention is the article they had about planning Cyberwarfare ops with the Russian government and Sberbank - Sberbank website went down (it had a copy of the article on it), and the article was pulled from the WEF site. This isn’t even mentioning the fact that they all but confirmed the fact that Russia is already signed up for their Great Reset and Fourt Industrial Revolution scheme. They know we know, but they’re hiding it from the average Joe.

These fuckers were so brazen to have proof of everything on their website because their boomer members needed a centralised site to do their home learning on policy lol

God I want a nuke to hit right outside my doorstep in northern california so bad it's unreal

But outlasting and destroying the satanic cabal is best of all. Nuclear annihilation is a proffered option to the satanic cabal.

Event 201 Pandemic prevention planning war game happens on October 15th 2019

First reported cases of COVID in China happen in December and again, this is all on their website. Do not be fooled by these fucking morons, the evidence is right in front of you. Be a vigilant citizen and DYPR!

Proof: weforum.org/press/2019/10/live-simulation-exercise-to-prepare-public-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response/