/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General

â–¶Latest
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukrainian delegation set for peace talks with Russian delegates in Belarus
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kiev
>Russian commander of 35th motor brigade has been captured by Ukrainian forces
>Chechen forces are on the ground north of Kiev
>Macron: World 'must be prepared' for 'long' war in Ukraine
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (files.catbox.moe/gqnn36.mp4 (embed))
>Russia has banned all western social media
>Azov Battalion has started training volunteers in Kiev
>High-rise building in Kiev hit by missile, origins unknown, both sides claim it was the other side's missile
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Russians advancing rapidly towards Mariupol, tanks spotted roughly 70km from it
>Civilians and the SBU (Ukrainian security forces) engaged in a gunfight last night (due to a major confusion), resulting in heavy losses
>Seven civilians died in a day in the LPR and DPR from shelling by Ukrainian security forces, LPR authorities report
>There are reports a convoy of armoured vehicles are headed towards Kiev and air raid sirens were heard there not long ago
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Japanese cargo ship hit with a missile from the Ukrainian side
>Chernobyl nuclear plant under Russian control

Attached: 1645970447882.jpg (763x741, 165.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/20954
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrd4aYdPsK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The latest was really 15 hours ago?

>Medinsky: We are waiting for the arrival of the Ukrainian delegation. The place is agreed with the Ukrainian side next to the Ukrainian border. We did not sleep all night, we were waiting for their arrival, unfortunately, they have very complicated logistics. The arrival time was postponed several times. We have just received information that they will arrive in about an hour. Accordingly, at 12 we will sit down at the negotiating table.

t.me/intelslava/20954
t.me/intelslava/20954
t.me/intelslava/20954
t.me/intelslava/20954
t.me/intelslava/20954

It's over

Attached: file.png (438x176, 18.15K)

OP you use Any Forums-x?

I hope Putin kills himself.

>Do you want free (You)s from Russian shills who literally cannot not reply to you or they lose their jobs? It's easy - just post this pasta and let the seethe roll in.

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: 1645906211745.png (559x576, 290.47K)

Not surprising considering that they're the ones pulling the strings behind Biden and they're the ones pushing NATO vs Russia conflict. China needs to be nuked along with NATO. I hope that Putin understands this and does it before the week's end.

Cute loaf.

wtf is this weeb shit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: .jpg (480x480, 36.26K)

Show them dead now

Tired.

Attached: tumblr_f12cdda97ba5d55c7b8274d06e8b0992_0b0432f1_400.gif (400x225, 585.45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

POO NEWS STREAM
>POO NEWS STREAM
POO NEWS STREAM
>POO NEWS STREAM
POO NEWS STREAM
>POO NEWS STREAM
POO NEWS STREAM
>POO NEWS STREAM

Attached: 1618107273589.png (256x256, 105.32K)

ukrainian boost in red square by july

Go back

Attached: A51D7796-C103-4752-8EAE-8CD3FA6D0ABF.jpg (2480x3508, 712.32K)

Nice essay faggot.

Are they already negotiating peace?

see

Looks like it.

I heard the Hunter is heading back in to sav ethe day with his suave skills
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrd4aYdPsK0

Attached: Hunter - The Fortunate Son.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Nice Rolex doe..

fuck off with this retarded "Z" forced meme shit

Should be quick, which is a relief.

Russian terms haven't changed. Complete demilitarization of Ukraine & neutral status. Honestly, if this is all a CCP agenda in collaboration with the WEF, I wouldn't be too surprised. They're already destroying the markets. The CCP owns the White House. They drone on and on about their Great Reset bullshit and how the economy must collapse first before they Build Back Better. If Ukraine and Russia come to some kind of terms and accept a peace deal now, it will be proof that it's ALL staged. Literally all rigged and Russian people's are being used by Putin to advance the CCP & WEF agenda. If the talks fail and if things escalate, then we know that Putin's actually very based and anti-globohomo. We'll find out maybe already today or this week.

>it's amazing to watch a movie watcher in action.
WAKE UP SOLDAT IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER UNSUPPORTED PARADROP ON A HEAVILY DEFENDED AIRFIELD.

If this invasion has shown anything it's that Russia is barely even capable of WW2 level operations, let alone modern warfare.

>Yes, and then the things don't get to where they're needed.
And the situation goes from no SAMs to... still no SAMs? Failed shipments don't make the situation worse you fucking retard.

But the shipments won't fail because Russia can't stop them lol.

>user, the reason they're getting sent those 30 museum MiGs is because the war opened with the Russians missiling the shit out of every Ukrainian airbase.
Missile strikes =/= totally destroyed, retard. It did not all go boom and we know that for a fact because Ukrainian air force is still flying.

>Blasting fuel trucks that supply the enemy air force is a very good use of cruise missiles user.
Not when you're an impoverished shithole that has a limited supply of rockets.

>They literally do
TIME FOR ANOTHER UNSUPPORTED PARADROP ON A HEAVILY DEFENDED AIRFIELD, SOLDAT

lmao the Russian shill playbook is so blatant.

With all the Western propaganda supporting Zelensky it has ensured there will be assassination attempts over the next few months and years. What will be Ukraine's reaponse when he is beheaded by a Chechen soldier

Attached: 825378263.png (720x457, 211.2K)

how's the situation there right now? are people rushing to the banks to withdraw their money?

>peace
No one knows. Initially it was Ukraine wanting to convince Belarus not to join the war. No one knows what the subjects of the talks are and it could also just be a way for Ukraine to delay Russia as much as possible while they work at home building defenses, moving troops around, receiving and distributing NATO supplies and weapons.

Attached: 9D0B0B4B-EE81-49FD-A0E8-0ED50EA993D2.jpg (500x500, 35.89K)

NUKE IN 1 HOURS

I hope it's the latter but knowing world jewry, if Putin really was anti-globohomo then he would have never been allowed to rise to power.

HOUR

>1 HOURS
retard

The kike shill playbook is so shit

the moment he gets assasinated he will get promoted straight to the saint levels, he becomes countrys hero and martyr then. Russia would need to ruin his reputation first unless they want ukrainians to fight them out of spite forever

>Ukrainian air force is still flying.

Literally where?

>we know that for a fact because Ukrainian air force is still flying.
Do you have any videos showing Ukrainian jets flying around?

>Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17
How well are they paying you shills nowadays?

This is how it will happen. Russia will annex Donbass and the rest of Ukraine is left as a demilitarized buffer state that can never join NATO.
All sanctions on Russia will be lifted by summer.
Nothing every happens.

Hope so
Shit is getting boring as fuck

>If this invasion has shown anything it's that Russia is barely even capable of WW2 level operations

lmao ok user

>Failed shipments don't make the situation worse you fucking retard.

oh my god you actually think everything comes from Amazon lmao

Yes, actually, a destroyed shipment of irreplaceable, unbelievably expensive military equipment does make the situation worse. It means a) you don't have what you need when you need it, b) you likely will not be able to replace it, c) if you can replace it, it means somewhere else isn't going to get it, and d) you STILL have to try to get it from A to B, and the last time you did it got blown up, not great news for whoever has to try to drive it (assuming the wreckage isn't blocking that road anyway).

>It did not all go boom and we know that for a fact because Ukrainian air force is still flying.

It really isn't, you know. I hope you're not talking about those video game clips on Twitter lmao

It's upsetting if it turns out that they're that much in control, that we have no choice in the matter. Maybe that's why the NATO countries and EU are so unbelievably brazen with their sanctions and provocations. Maybe they know that it's a done deal, that Russia's gonna back down, so they don't give a fuck about escalating beyond the point of no return. That would be unbelievably depressing and likely mean that we will own nothing, eat the bugs, live in pods and be happy.

Israel stands with Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-082704.png (1080x2340, 1.04M)

Attached: 1646036879853.jpg (826x704, 107.41K)

Attached: 5C92B56F-9369-4BEA-938D-675C494CF436.jpg (828x300, 116.8K)

Powerful...

Pretty much what I expect

lmao at Kiev going from "fuck you, we will NEVER negotiate on the territory of an enemy" to "actually Belarus sounds fine, see you there, we're just trying to find a transport plane that still flies and then we'll be right over!" in like 24 hours

Attached: 1631256534777.png (1342x950, 1.99M)

What you wrote is the opposite of true. If they come to a peace deal and demilitarize Ukraine, the they are insulating Russia from the WEF agenda. If talks fail and Russia has to kill large numbers of Ukrainians to demilitarize Ukraine, then this serves the WEF genocide agenda using the Russian people as tools.