Conscripting kids and elders is winning

>conscripting kids and elders is winning
>getting your own forces pincered and enveloped is winning
>military shit blowing up on your territory 24/7 is winning
>giving weapons to anyone no questions asked is winning
>gaining territory, capturing cities, surrounding major cities is losing
>ghost of kiev, captain ukraine, iron babushka or whatever they're called
you became part of the clown world

Attached: img_20220228_023503_047.jpg (553x381, 22.22K)

So the plan is to take everything up to the Dniepr?

>using child soldiers is winning

Good post. I am disgusted by west. I used to support Ukraine in 2015. Now that they're part of the clown war they might as well be bombed to middle ages.

>he thinks he's winning with the amount of casualties the russians have already endured versus the poorest nation of europe
fucking lmao

>clown war
clown world

>A 50% inflation rate despite a 20% interest rates is winning

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 12.08.39 AM.png (1922x644, 110.68K)

It's called a circus. That's what a clown war is.

The nigga of kyiv is going to push back the russian advance, 2 more weeks.

Ukraine isn't winning, they are just losing slow enough that the victory will cost more than it was worth, Winter War 2.0.

>you became part of the clown world

No
We are in clown hell now

Attached: 1645728259143.jpg (788x576, 352.99K)

Ivan you are loosing against one of the biggest shitholes in europe, its embarassing

Try to reunite Ukrainians and Russians
>make ukrainians and Russians hate each other forever
Try to do a swift war to show how strong russia is
>get absolutely humiliated in combat by forces 10 times smaller than you
Try to bring back the USSR
>end up collapsing your economy completely
Try to retake control of the Ukrainian army
>literally fight them to the death and spend billions on the occupation of Ukraine
Try to strengthen Russia
>make the entire world hate Russia and lose all your allies
Try to stop the advance of NATO
>prove to the entire world that joining NATO is the right decision by providing an example of what will happen to your country if you don’t join nato

So congratulation Putin you turned your country into the second north korea

>being scarred of imaginary numbers

hows RUB this morning Ivan? are you posting from a line to an ATM? or is it no longer worth it since all your life savings are worth jack shit? have a nice economic breakdown you barbaric scum

every day...

Attached: Honk Day.jpg (720x475, 30.01K)

Looks like it right now.
I don't think they'd be able to hold the west anyways.

You have no idea about economics or how interest rates work do you? Symptom of having the wrong heritage i guess.

No. Taking everything around Moldovan border too.

enlighten me, my hebrew homie

Fuck you serb, if I get vaporized I will die happy knowing you will be poisoned to death slowly by nukes made in fucking FRANCE

enjoy eating rocks

HONK HONK

killing russians is winning :)

Can you guys hurry it up please

5 days. For 30% of country bigger then france.
Cope harder frog

ukraine has already won. you pidor sitting in lahta now can cope but its realiti

>Thinking russians are like Americans who just bomb the shit out of everyone until the country is flattened
They just try to kill as little as possible and in the process lose manpower. That's normal when you fight as humanely as possible...stupid cunt

RUSSIA SUPERPOWER 2030

WE BUILD OUR OWN PROCESSORS NOW

#OWNTHELIBS

Attached: hohols btfo.png (1032x1952, 1.06M)

Russian and Russian satellite seething is amazing these days.

Impossible to say what their long term ambitions are, at the moment they are clearly trying to take out the Ukrainian army which for whatever reason allowed themselves to be locked into engagements in the southeast.

The president is a comedian what do you expect?
Honk honk

>he actually thinks they are losing huge amounts of their army due to fighting humanly
fucking lmao

>clown war
>clown world
Same Fucking Think

Attached: Russia makes the Gay Go away.jpg (637x1383, 165.72K)

im pretty into finance and i see nothing wrong with your statement. probably just some angry kike who wants to come on here and feel superior to someone so he spouts some bullshit. such is the jew.

Don't the russians vastly outnumber the holols? If anything, I'm surprised it took this long for them to get the pincer maneuver ready

you'll have to change the narrative in a couple of hours once they resort to bombing the cities

400 soldiers at maximun is british(enemy) recon says
You think this is what Russia will reflexing on?

Honking continues until morality improves

Attached: 1617900400841.png (483x638, 180.57K)

>They just try to kill as little as possible and in the process lose manpower.
They are literally using Chechen and Tatar rapists as frontline units, how gullible are germans?

kek, will they literally run out of computers completely? I mean they have no suppliers and it’s not like Russia is competent enough to make their own

> giving weapons to anyone no questions asked

Won’t be shocked when the Western European cucks get mowed down with smuggled Ukrainian AKs that were traded for safe passage out of the warzone to Ahmed and the boys. It’s an arms smuggler and aspiring terrorists wet dream to see Javelins and other NATO
tech casually traded and lying around.

Attached: 00C72426-3530-48BF-A428-650347CEAA0C.jpg (1024x512, 82.94K)

Inshallah!

If that happens, I'll never procreate. Ever.

180000 russian group
400000 ukrainian as they report, but they lying unorginised pigs maybe we are outnumbering them

You sound upset. Are you upset?

If the bulk of Ukraine's army is about to get pincered then this is about to get real ugly, real fast, and be over real fast, too.

What if we get a mass slaughter of the Ukranian army? What then? Putin can march through the entire rest of the country. Keep what he wants, install a puppet goverment in the rest of it.

You are canadian

pretty based if you ask me Rusbro

lol anyone with a brain in their head knows Russia isn't just "winning," they already *won* arguably by the afternoon of the first day of the invasion.

>Taken 1 village in since the 1st day.
. 2 MORE WEEKS GUYZ.

Oh yeah planes getting shot out of the sky filled with a hundred soldiers, all those death paratroopers, all those destroyed columns, all those repelled ground troops, and you believe there's just 400 casualties? Fucking lmao