Smart people are fleeing Ukraine for a better life

>smart people are fleeing Ukraine for a better life
>retards are staying to fight and traumatizing their parents forever when they die
>retards in Russia are protesting only to be arrested and have their lives ruined forever

The smartest thing in life is to care about only yourself and your family. Let the useful idiots die. This is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: Natalia-Poklonskaya-Feet-4101832.jpg (1280x960, 147.98K)

Um, no.

Whatever you do, do not google "The Dolphin House"
RIP Peter. You were a lovely soul and didn't deserve it.

>watching the news
>some girl is making molotov cocktails and claims she's gonna be throwing them herself at the russian tanks
>her mom told her not to do this, she's rebeling and doing it anyway
>not realizing that this is a suicide mission and that her mom is right
>she dies and then what? The ideals she fought for don't matter anymore. You're dead and your mother will never have you again. Better to escape from the Ukraine or just live under Russian rule that couldn't be much worse than what the Ukraine is now.

And if you think sanctions will make Russia collapse then things will be back to normal quicker than you'd think

You just know

You just know

I had no idea Molotov cocktails were so effective against armored vehicles. It was great to see young Russian men literally get cooked alive. Good luck to all Ukrainians, god bless you.

Not everybody is a selfish coward.

>The smartest thing in life is to care about only yourself and your family.
No, the smartest thing in life is to team up with others and do what's best for the collective.

>Just give up your country and start kissing the boot
Jesus Chris you are pathetic. This war really shows how weak and cowardly /polcels/ are

Kremlin knows their boys use Any Forums. They’re a literal government payroll shill.

Is that the one where they fill the whole house with water and got attached to the woman care taker?

You just know

/thread

Filename

God she's perfect

BIG BELUGA COCK

>Just give up your country and start kissing the boot
You have already given up your country in 2014 to the American jews. Faggot. Ukrainians are so stupid lol. You have no country. You sold it off to USA and made some politicians with empty promises rich, and now they will leave you to get raped by Putin. Some alliance.

This smells like Russian Cope. Russia is getting desperate that they are getting blown the fuck out.

“Plz surrender guise, we losing our credibility.”

Man how many times have empires gone to war thinking it would be an easy win, only for it backfire completely. Russians love making that mistake every 100 years or so.

So putin always was fucking Ukraine? Whats the difference.

God I want to touch rubber fish so bad

Your country is a cold shithole ruled by corrupt kikes just like Russia, what will change lmao

I’ll kill you.
When even Any Forums is 50/50 on an issue like this, you can rest assured the world stands with you, brother. If you cannot get to safety, don’t stop fighting. You guys have inflicted serious damage to the Russians and their propaganda network is in full force trying to boost their troops morale. Their own people back home feel betrayed by Putin. Send their boys back in body bags and make their moms cry over a closed casket.

Pretty much, it's what I've been repeating to myself the whole time.
I will not die for people I knew through television.
I will not die for imaginary borders.
I will not die because I'm selfish and I want to live.

If Russia wins we can forget about any good prospects for the future we have, our country is as bad as Russia in many ways, but we have real chances of change. It's crabs in the bucket situation.

Better be manly like (you) and allow children into war.

>Let the useful idiots die.
/thread

Attached: 1645910322680.jpg (1673x1645, 615.81K)

Imagine being that porpoiseoid and just diving face first, dorsal-deep into her lovely cunt

our country is rich and prosperous. The harvest we will get with all the russians in our soil will get our economy back on track

Attached: pole-kolosia-zheltye-nebo-goluboe-oblaka-solnechno.jpg (1332x850, 370.7K)

A lot of our politicians left but a lot of them staying and actually helping people and putting themselves in little but nonetheless danger. One of them actually died after joining military. The rats that left the boat are basically purged, and the only way they will have any business here if Russia wins

Spineless

memeflag says it all
Khazar BVLLS coming for your family too, Dima

Ukranians have been waiting for this day to finally be given a free flat in Europe. they will never go back. Funny thing is, all the Ukranian bitches in Monaco looking for rich daddy's to marry always lie and say they are "from Moscow". never from Ukraine. absolutely trash people.

>The smartest thing in life is to care about only yourself and your family. Let the useful idiots die. This is the ultimate redpill.
>LET US DO WHAT EVER WE WANT TO YOU GOY, BE A COWARD.

yes the thing is this fucking war however horrible it could be is great for us. it finally woke people up to care for the country and give government while simultaneously showing rats and leeches fleeing.

Attached: mem.jpg (801x803, 42.2K)

The were effective against armored vehicles a few decades ago. Modern MBTs laugh at that shit.

>just go somewhere else dude, don't ever stand your ground dude just give them whatever they want and go to a succesful country that doesn't even want you there bro.
Just fucking kill yourself coward and fucking die of ebola you tripple nigger.

Bold coming out of Germany. Wars are terrible and are not to be glorified. Everyone wants peace but we are not willing to sell our country for it

What the fuck would you know about being manly, Franz? Apart from being the only people to buy more calories at the grocery store than Americans per visit. you’ll always be the cracked shell of your ancestors. Stuff your face with disgusting bratwurst, and then slowly turn into one, as all Germans do eventually.