>18
>no friends or human contact since 7th grade
>been living in total isolation from ages 13-18, not even talking to my own family

please answer my prayers, God

Attached: despair.jpg (1280x720, 45.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wTRSlZEq_l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based as fuck. Fuck normies and kikes

Go outside

what is your prayer

>he has no hoes in hoe generation
tf?

>18

At your age, you have the world at your feet, anything is possible, the only limit you have is the limit you place on yourself.

So go meet some fucking people. Clean yourself up, get on a dating app and go talk to someone.

Don’t put it off, don’t wait a month or a year, and the get the fuck off Any Forums if you’re serious about self improvement because this place is the opposite of that.

Unfathomably based. You are my schizoid inspiration.

Wait until you reach your 30s

ALL you need is Elvis.

> youtu.be/wTRSlZEq_l0

enjoy you time, it's running out
tick...tock...tick...tock

faggot

just bee yourself faggot

Just walk outside nigga go to the gym go to the park get a dog get fit find some girl cmon man this isnt rocket science

what the fuck do you want

Same. 18 year old rabid shut in. I only see other humans in the grocery store

wait til your nearly 40 and an hunted international pirate who has had everything stripped from him with everything broken, everything gone, nothing left to give and nothing left to lose and your intrinsic values go against the world. Fuck. It's playing life on you-will-die mode...

Stop listening to shitheads here, do some drugs and experience with your mind. Psycadelics will alter your personality, maybe for the better, maybe for the worse. Do you really have anything to loose ?

>Psycadelics will alter your personality,
Psychedelics definitely altered your personality

This user is retarded. Didnt you hear him? He lived in complete isolation for most of his teen years.
World at his feet... you really must be a complete idiot.

>He lived in complete isolation for most of his teen years.

hyperbolic, unless he was homeschool and loeft chained to the radiator, to later be sexed in the ass by 'Say-my-name-Skippy' and eaten by Clinton.

Same except I'm 25, it hasn't gotten better but I've become numb to it. I've just accepted that my only social interactions will happen with strangers online and my mom.