Iran thread

Awfully quiet lately
When will Iran Russia and China do the cyber and/or bio and/or cyber-bio?
I know America is supposed to be the leader but there is so much waste and a lack of willpower to actually make cool stuff, even in the fortune 500. Unless there is really some breakaway civilization that is at least a few decades ahead, I get the impression that war r&d spending goes way farther in Iran, Russia, and China. Also because they're not trying to maintain the status quo like THE USA, even if there wasn't this alliance between Russia, China, and Iran, I would expect any of them to be able to kick our ass asymmetrically if they had to
Also their defense contractors are lesscl corrupt
Btw never forget Jon Benet Ramsey and what Lockheed Martin does trafficking children and why are so many of them taken to Groom Lake?
Very sketchy reminds me of that 2017 las Vegas attack.
Or when Kobe crashed for no apparent reason due to an Armenian pilot who totally wasn't some Iranian agent who got his orders to avenger Suleimani 's murder
Oh also the Nasime YouTube shooter was quite interesting. I wish she hadn't done it though. MBS was there having meetings that day and no i don't think she was a tranny

Attached: w00t.png (619x429, 12.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Knqk-9Pa_g0
youtu.be/7GODPk-MzKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When will Iran Russia and China do the cyber and/or bio and/or cyber-bio?
Well, the FBI head said they're opening a case against Chinese government and corporate spies every 12 hrs, and have 2,000 cases open. So right now.

Nah fuck off, Georgia doesn't want you Achaemenids, we already told you to fuck off 2000 years ago.

Oh you didn't know? Iranian soldiers have boots on the ground in Armenia and Iraq already
Larper VPN

They are renegotiation the jpcoa to drive oil prices down

I want to believe, but the feds are retarded. Remember that OPM hack a few years back? Apparently it wasn't a hack, office of personnel management hired a Chinese sysadmin.
I dunno if he was a Chinese citizen and I dunno how aware they were of this, but they all got hassled with the possible identity fraud and it seems the real prize for china was some of the first steps to build a dossier on anyone import.

Yea I know but Israel seems keen to veto it with a strike, but I kinda doubt this because they announced it so many times.

IDK, here's the interview though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Knqk-9Pa_g0

რა გინდა შენი დედის მუტელი მოვტყან შე ბოზო, გააჯვი აქედან სანამ ცემაში არ გაგაყლევე? How is that for bpn

Honestly it's a half ass map that shows the land that was once run by Iranians. Of course Georgia is unique, did you know your country supposedly got it's name from Persian, I think it was called Gorgan and Golestan and it was known for the most beautiful women and stories of werewolves.
Gorgan in Farsi means land of the wolf. Anyway I am not suggesting or expecting anything just wondering if I too am hungry like the wolf, heh

Fake runes

Anyone here remember when Iran bricked about 40,000 computers at Saudi Aramco.

Okay but um watch this too, ya?
youtu.be/7GODPk-MzKE

chitori? how fucking hilarious is this Russia vs Ukraine shit. Where was this outrage at war when the USA rampaged through the middle east for 20 years and forced Iran to take in 5 million refugees. Any compensation for this? No, we get SWIFT access removed for building a nuclear weapon which has been 12 months away for about 25 years and on going. The UK and USA are truly evil regimes. I feel bad for Ukrainians to suddenly live under a warzone but I'm enjoying those rabid Americans seething over a situation out of their control.
You're fine to rule yourselves but if you become friendly with the US or UK then it's going to be a problem. Nobody wants to impose Islam or Persian on your people, it's definitely not how Iranians think.
Gorgan is a different district in Iran, my family is from close to there. I don't know origins of the Georgian name but I'm skeptical of what you say.

Attached: u8x2vis4efk81.jpg (640x780, 102.39K)

Btw pic related is the Chechen General that the Ukrainians supposedly killed. Surprise surprise, he's still alive. Ghost of Kiev must have missed him.

>they announced it so many times.
Depends on whos the they, Israelis love to announce operations prior to their engagement.
I still think that the initial pipeline crew are the ones to keep an eye on, after securing the Heights those investors never got an ROI .
Kobe was murked over business

We should annex Iran instead.

I support this map, please take the kurds away from us, also take 10 million kurds leeching in our western cities, the kurd borders are severely extended though, it literally gets bigger every year.

All these areas share one common thing and that's incest.

come and try!

Ya wasn't Georgia Golestan? I guess I got the Gorgan part wrong, it's closer to Turkmenistan, right? Old city iirc.
The caspian gates are there aka Alexander's wall, to keep our the supposedly super human (pre -khazar?) People... It was a large series of forts and they poured molten metal of some kind to make what was effectively a magical barrier.
Anyway Alexander's wall aka the red snake, red dragon, etc was later called the wall of Gorgan (even though there is one south of Value) because Iranians seems to universally hate Alexander.

Wait, this thread is about Iran having space tech?
Are you mentally ill?