Someone bought the entire

German heating oil reserves of every oil company in Germany. It’s impossible to get any heating oil currently. My company is running out of oil and no supplier is picking up the phone because they don’t have any left.

Attached: 98CE4F83-F237-42FC-81D6-221BAC2FAC27.jpg (735x729, 49.24K)

brrr. it aint coming back, ever.

Bullet meet foot. Have fun Europe, what a fucking mess.

in 2019 someone bought out the entire supply of n95 masks and then released a virus.

Someone a few years ago with an orange hue...warned you guys about this.

1 month delivery time lmao its over

Attached: 5F7C3F01-794F-4BB5-BC97-D07A5F7D771B.jpg (750x1400, 327.96K)

Good

Get out of Europe right now user. Cost isn't gonna matter jack shit when people are slaughtering each other for resources. Your entire infrastructure is about to collapse

Sorry, we are closed to foreigners you cannot come here because of your evil actions

Attached: 1637342488914.jpg (391x391, 46.9K)

Time to buy solar panels, batteries and a heat pump user.

Off topic but does Europe have a “prepper” culture like the US has? Because if there was ever a time for it…

Buy some from Russia :)

Shouldn't have voted warmonger globohomo greens then

>Sorry, we are closed to foreigners you cannot come here because of your evil actions
Based
Nope, there are few of us in my shithole, I can only imagine the rest of EU being even more "JIT" junkies who think that everything will always be on the store shelves

thank you for saving the trees germanbro

There is but it’s a fringe minority most German are paycheck to paycheck spending all funds on holidays or new tech like nintendos

Kek it's what you stupid niggers get for rattling a sabre at a critical trade partner.

Attached: Reddit.gif (368x432, 886.48K)

Attached: 26C9FC45-F583-4C11-9A6B-C855E3825C11.jpg (3000x1719, 1.91M)

Hahahahahahaha.
It's like it's 1944 all over again!
You're country is forever doomed to being an oil cuckold.

Go back to good old coal. Coal won't let you down.

To be fair that’s more or less how it is in America too, for every one prepper type there are 10 people who don’t keep more than a days worth of food in their place

>man eating dinosaurs
fuck u almost got me lol

>someone bought the entire heating German heating oil reserves
in case you haven't noticed there's a war happening right now

Its not a war it’s a special operation which will be over any moment and everything will get back to normal ?

dumb niggers

winter's nearly over, put a jumper on faggot.

that sucks,unlike the dumb krauts the eternal anglo only relies 3% on russian oil

i have the heating on atm and a space heater with all 3 bars lit up at my feet and a cat comfy on my lap

while the krautoid freezes lmao

and these people are trusted to run the EU at the top? brexit was the right choice.

get a kerosene heater parrafin heater stupid brotwurst dick kraut

Hey at least you can virtue signal for the hohols now!

? Winter comes always back in march in Germany Februar is like Spring and march brings heavy snow