What if Chris Langan went on Joe Rogan ?

Imagine the freakout this would cause in the normie media when a literal 200iq plus man goes on Joe Rogan and talks about the (((globalists)))) plan to enslave us. How do we make this actually happen ???

Attached: Chris Langan.jpg (335x267, 15.72K)

They'll just (((discredit))) his achievements and call him a nazi. But it should happen nevertheless

Of course they'll call him all sorts or names but he's normie freindly and nomries are so stupid the fact that the worlds smartest man says something will hold extra weight in normie minds it will be a good foot in the door or normie minds.

based Langanite

Attached: 1607795097717.png (1196x754, 164.69K)

Joe Rogan is normie media.

We must gather the many anons to get Joes attention to maker this happen also keep thread alive

That's the idea , that's why it would be perfect

>200iq
>still a loser

You must have such a fulfilling life please enlighten me ?

Amazing. Bump

Attached: 199CB6B3-E16F-43A7-84E1-D359715C2106.jpg (1200x800, 388.5K)

He's really not though. He has been living a comfy rural life for many years with his wife. He was never divorced which makes him a genius by today's standards already.

But that is actually his point, as a 200 IQ white male born in America nobody ever gave him a chance in life. He was never EVER going to attend (((Ivy League))) university. He's just another white goy. America is not a meritocracy, it's a jewish nepotocracy at best.

this shits fake as fuck I can read the mentally retarded broderline schizo shit he says and tell you his iq - its around 85. Anyone who takes him seriously is a legit brainlet like christopher himself.

Attached: 4chanfrog.jpg (300x168, 6.34K)

Cope

Attached: 2435234523452345.jpg (1280x720, 67.28K)

Cry harder shill

you mass shill it to joe rogan on twitter obviously so he invites langan

(((they))) don't have to discredit anything because there is nothing to discredit kek. I've read his theory of everything bullshit. fucking useless.

one guy is anecdotal evidence but there are cleaar statistical correlations between iq and lifetime income, longevity, health and whatever else

>you mass shill it to joe rogan on twitter obviously so he invites langan
Yes we must do this but we need to rally as many anons as possible to shill it

shameless self bump

Attached: 1510619233940.png (624x479, 376.73K)

it will never happen, Joe Rogan is controlled opposition

he did interview Robert Malone it could happen

Toe Rogan won't invite him on because Chris is fully redpilled on the Jews.

>scheduled to happen
>"Spotify drops Joe Rogan"

Attached: 1626651224520.png (749x942, 118.03K)

He is not some bum on the street, he chose to work with his hands. Academia is bullshit and not for everyone. He is almost 80 and looks great for his age. He is redpilled; married, comfy ranch life and still lifts weights like a beast. I don't follow his CTMU because I don't like cults but he is not some loser like you say.

he already did talk to robert and spotify hasn't dropped him

Chris Langan is much more based and red pilled than Robert Malone

We can make it happen even if he doesn't say a whole lot just getting his name into the normisphere is enough. We only need normies to learn his name that's it the rest will take care of itself.