They are literal Nazis

They are literal Nazis

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

And that's a good thing

Attached: NATO gang.jpg (1280x720, 216.6K)

Based

And?

Why do redditors support them then? I thought they hated nazis.

If that's the case why does this board hate them so much?

WTF i love them now

We know. Glory to Ukraine!

Attached: 1584730894928.jpg (960x960, 144.49K)

Epic swag!

Yes, now death to the Russians mongrels

Attached: 2CF270E5-933D-453D-BCBA-324AE51CBD76.jpg (720x875, 86.49K)

is it good that they are fighting for Jews and are paid by a Jew? Their nationalism has been hijacked since day 1 and will be ruin of ukraine whether they win or not

Bot shills

Attached: 08B4B6FA-643E-4358-B874-64D9646CF141.jpg (1164x952, 205.97K)

and vladiyid is antifa

>so just give up your country to jutin
Nice try retard

Attached: D56B6BF3-7E4B-4C41-B89D-ABED4691A317.jpg (819x1024, 195.34K)

Right, "Nazis" left alone to hunt down their own citizens by a Jewish president, paid with Jewish money from a billionaire responsible said president getting elected

Attached: 1646021266375.png (1741x1012, 3.2M)

NPC's have been programmed to hate Russia in this war. Globohomo elite have it's own agenda.

Attached: SS UKR.jpg (620x960, 155.81K)

all they had to do was not let NATO and the US into their government and accept bribes and corruption as a part of every day life. They had to not attack Russians for 8 straight years. They arent the fucking victims unless you watch american media and never research shit for yourself

>is it good that they are fighting for Jews
They're fighting for Ukraine and Ukrainians, not Jews (0,2% of the population). The clown president just got lucky in the election.
>are paid by a Jew
Thanks for the equipment I guess? That fat Jew Igor got no say in Azov and just sends money. Jews are knows for funding both parties in a wars.
After Russia have been cleaned up they will start to clean up rest of the country from globohomo

Attached: UKR salute.jpg (675x900, 194.46K)

Zamknij ryja ruski chuju

They think they are doing that, when in reality they are fighting to become a part of NATO, another home to dildos and buttsex and niggers. Think all the corrupt entities that have pestered them severely since 2014 and sunk the country will just up and leave when they win this war? It will be worse than ever

It's not that easy for NATO to disarm the national heroes.
Besides USA will collapse soon. Russian bolsheviks will use that to attack and conquer Eastern European nationalist countries and force them to take in their churkas/central asian niggers.

The national heroes will be Ukraine as a whole, not AZOV or any similarly inclined groups. If anything, they will disavow them after the war and throw them in prison. They are being used.

That word hasn't meant anything for the 10 years now.

Unless Russia goes all out and still manages to lose Azov will be still relevant for defending the country.

Unfortunately they are just a globohomo asset.

>They are literal Nazis
No they're not. They just have some neo-nazi types in the country and that's because they have a totalitarian kike as president.
I mean Putin is correct he will remove nazism from the country because after that it won't really be needed!
There's a kike to catch and kill.

I have heard this claim, even from my Russian friend but am yet to see it substantiated. They literally have a Jewish president. I don't understand how they could be Nazis. Not trying to shill but a legit question, what do they believe?

that was the hypothetical situation i meant, yeah

Putin is a literal kike and surrounded by other kike oligarchs.
Russia is a multicultural country

>Putin is a literal kike and surrounded by other kike oligarchs.
Shush meme flaggot

American flag is worse than a memeflag.

America is superior to all countries. No memeflag could beat what the American flag stands for faggot.

Joining NATO (or EU) doesn't automatically make you a western tranny state. Just look at Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland etc. 90%+ white and no lgbtq+.
This war will give Azov tremendous respect from citizens and will be praised as heroes.

Attached: SS logo UKR.jpg (2160x1200, 480.05K)

Sure that's why they killed their own civilians and rape woman when it was good fit for them.

Hello VPN kike
You can take your trite shit elsewhere faggot supreme.

No it makes your state belong to USA and zogs literally.

YEP

This.

this is true, but if you consider the events of the Euromaidan and everything that has followed, they are already worse off than the countries you mentioned. US has no presence in any of them, as far as I'm aware. I hope you're right but I doubt it

Attached: A1ED2547-3732-4846-9943-123FF5660BC5.jpg (1024x697, 124.46K)

Wtf I love Ukraine now

Shush mutt.

Go choke on some nigger cock

kek if false flag had a militia it would be this

Attached: ohnienniennien.jpg (1284x1053, 1.6M)

American flag stands for "all are welcome and all are equal, niggers, rapists, pedos and jews are equal to a hard working white man"

Ye nice flag faggot

WTF I hate Holol now