I want to have a legitimate poll, who do you support, Russia or Ukraine?

I want to have a legitimate poll, who do you support, Russia or Ukraine?
Keep the shitposting to a minimum, what is your genuine stance on the current conflict?
Disregard all misinformation and memes, purely your own personal stance.

Attached: Ukraine[1].jpg (1600x1114, 1.47M)

not my problem so none of them

Russia is lead by Bolsheviks and USSR leaders they were never removed from power

Russia is wining.

Ukraine has a right to self determination so them. However Russia's points of NATO moving closer to them is something the mainstream media won't touch

Attached: INTERACTIVE-NATO-members-in-Europe-expand-eastwards.png (770x770, 219.03K)

I was shitposting against Russia but I actually support Russia

>However Russia's points of NATO moving closer to them is something the mainstream media won't touch
Moving closer to them because countries who feel rightfully threatened by Russia willingly join NATO?

Are you ok dumb Russian shill?

We saw what happened to countries that didn’t join nato, look at Ukraine

Anybody who supports Russia is a weak ass faggot who would happily let some foreign manlet take their homes and kill their family

Russia

Anything that hurts and harms the USA.

>muh NATO
What is it with France of all countries being so eager to suck US cock lately?

I can understand a world power being intimidated by an opposition moving closer to their borders, but in the age of nuclear deterrence, a full scale invasion of an independent nation being "scouted" by said opposition is a really fucking retarded move.

that a good reason why we should support Russia
bolshevism is ultra based

It is easy - post a link to an IQ test; fraction of people scoring below 85 will tell you how many Putin supporters are here.

Russia will almost definitely win without NATO involvement. Ukraine is a free state and Zelenskyy seems like a cool dude. Russia invaded out of desperation, and I have no sympathy for Putin. Fuck Russia, fuck putin, and glory to Ukraine

Russia

President Zelensky is the greatest hero of the 21st century

>Ukraine has a right to self determination
So do Kosovo, Luhansk and Donetsk
get fucked

I stand with Russia because I hate globohomo

Faggot

Ukraine.

refugee flow dried up and macron is only getting white girls now so france is looking to tap overseas BBC reserves.

Go back cleaning shitters, subhuman

its moving closer for a reason you low iq fuck death to these sub human non white russians

>flag
Checks out

Interesting how every world leader doing so to their own countries all of a sudden cares about the sovereignty of Ukraine. Biden and Dems in general want to rape the US with immigrants, and he wants to essentially gut the country in order to make a profit before it becomes a third world shithole. The only reason I dislike Ukraine is because it's a puppet of the West.

I support dead niggers

Theres a lot of weak ass loser faggots who do support Russia though

i support you killing yourself

Attached: dutch pie.webm (640x360, 1.19M)

it's better to attack the still weak and powerless ukraine right now, instead of much later when they've actually had received enough foreign troops and modern weaponry to stop the russians from the get-go.

All the Jewish owned western media says Russia is the bad guy, so I assume that Russia must be in the right, but I'm not terribly concerned as long as the us doesn't go to war.

None of the above. Both governments are corrupt beyond all fuck. I would prefer to see both governments toppled. And not with our help. We need to stay the fuck out. Even if oh no, they're eating babies there. Still nope. Not our problem.

So why doesn’t Russia just join NATO? If we fucking took Turkey we should have no moral qualms about taking Russia? Why is there any conflict at all? Russia isn’t commie anymore, there’s no ideological split?
I feel like the easiest way to be safe from NATO would literally be to join NATO? What does anyone lose from that? Am I Retarded?

I'm first and foremost on team "America needs to stay the fuck out", that said, if forced to choose who to sympathize with, I reluctantly pick Russia. This whole thing is the result of actions taken by the US in 2014. Ukrainian people have my sympathy, and I don't blame any of them taking a stand, being invaded blows, to put it lightly, but the Ukrainian regime is both a puppet regime and horrifically corrupt and far worse than the Russian one (even if at a surface glance it doesn't appear that way thanks to "muh democracy" nonsense)

All I will say is that all my US military cringe friends are for Ukraine

Russia is a shit mafia nation that has no place in the modern world and they have finally gotten complacent from easy wins and are now getting their shit kicked in.

They try to maintain a superpower status JUST of soviet legacy and nukes which is silly same as they don't like how Ukraine wanted to TRADE with EU. It's one thing if they'd demand no NATO but literal trade?

The same way that EU was formed and stopped the constant wars in Europe I hope that whatever government comes after Putin will be a more healthy one for peace and prosperity

I'm just anti-Ukraine because I think a Ukraine defeat will hurt globohomo more than it will help Putin anyway. Think about it, what does Russia even gain by taking Ukraine? On the other hand, it makes NATO look impotent if all they can do is standby with their dicks in their hands and watch. Ultimately, I don't really care either way because once this war is over they'll simply move on to the next bullshit event and everyone will forget about this.

Ukraine wouldn't be getting a fraction of their current support if Russia hadn't been threatening to invade since before the Crimea annexation. Russia itself is the root cause of the overwhelming amount of international support Ukraine is currently getting, even disregarding the pseudo-western puppet status of Ukraine.

you do realize that russia's reaction is the equivalent of a criminal trying to rob a police station because it was built to close to his hideout?

Dumb vodka injecting idiots getting fucked in the ass. Idiots will bring our economy down with them.

Not shill, just seeing what is going on. No one mentions why Russia is doing what they are doing. I don't trust the media and they are not reporting on it, so there must be something there. Countries can join NATO if they want I don't have a problem. But when Russia sees that as aggression towards them, it should be something that should be known and not buried.
I agree. Ukraine does not deserve to be treated like this

>what does Russia even gain by taking Ukraine?
A smaller front to defend against NATO encroachment, access to freshwater supply for Crimea, and total control over the gas fields in the black sea.

this prompted me to do some digging and it turns out Ukraine is already massively fucked due to their own corruption. their politicians are all ZOG candidates because the old ones "ended up in scandals" somehow. They aren't even a NATO country yet somehow they are supplied with troops and weaponry, they have been receiving military training from the US for years. The US already runs their naval bases and their biotech labs. If you root for Ukraine, you're a moron. No war would have been a better option, so blame the Jew paid battalions like AZOV for agitating the bordering Russian provinces when they could have just left them the fuck alone for 8 years

Fuck oinkraine

Attached: 1646036032752.png (1285x507, 364.38K)

If the nukes start flying it will be

Crimea is Russian OP

>Ukraine wouldn't be getting a fraction of their current support
Whatever support they're getting at this moment is utterly pointless, because they're not receiving manpower or armament or airplanes or heavy combat vehicles that would have stopped the Russians beforehand.
So far, all we westoids can do is make silly memes about ghost ace pilots flying over kiev to pretend that we're supporting them.

The ukrainian citizens (mostly) dont deserve this shit, but the ukrop govt certainly does, so every pig that doesnt run does, and the west deserves every bad thing that ever happens to it.

Anyone that supports Ukraine supports mass murder of innocents who decided they did not want to be in the same country with an ethnic group that hates them and took power by force in 2014 backed by the CIA. Die in a fire nigger.

I wonder if Western Europeans know that one of the main reasons NATO was conceived is to keep them in check. Especially France. There's an entire US Cold War doctrine (starting even before WW2) made specifically on how to deal with them. I know for a fact that this was taught in schools but now it's all measuring refugee BBC with a compass I guess.

I don't support Russia's war but I can tell just from the incessant Ukraine shilling by the western msm that the Ukraine government is evil and it will be a net benefit to humanity if it gets wiped off the map. I know literally nothing about Ukraine and I don't need to. If globohomo has your back that hard then you are packed full of child raping satanists.

In reality, Ukraine.
However, if Russia wins it would demonstrate to the world that the media was exaggerating Ukraines success, which is kinda good.
So I don’t really want Russia to get btfo and embarrassed though. I feel bad for the people, they are going to be demoralized and live in hell soon.

This is my stance, more or less. Fuck Putin and fuck Nato, I hope Russia and the US nuke eachother off the face of the earth

Attached: FMdwlWCXoAU3-fr.png (720x471, 79.41K)

I would say they are receiving enough armaments to hold the Russians at bay, regarding funding and anti-armor weaponry, not necessarily "beating" mind you. We both know that any sort of heavy support (manpower, vehicles, weaponry, etc.) before this would have absolutely escalated whatever tensions were present until we hit this point regardless.

I support nationalism over globalism, and christianity over Judaism, so it’s Russia all the way for me.