youtube.com/watch?v=qvvp4v77lmM
invidious.namazso.eu/watch?v=qvvp4v77lmM
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Just do it anonishvili, we got your back just like 2008"

zoomers here probably don't even know
fuck 3.14darossiya

youtube.com/watch?v=qvvp4v77lmM

I don't want to kill Apsni even though they are dumb niggers worse than any north Caucasian.
They are actually anti Russian themselves, they openly state that they are with Russia only because they fear reprecusions from Georgia.
I think it might be a good idea to wait out until instability happens in Abkhazia itself.

I don't think Russia will allow it even if Putin is ousted and Russia collapses and Navalny takes over. Remember it was Yeltsin that attacked Georgia.
Georgia shouldn't attack unless they were 100% sure of victory.

You do realize that issue is more complicated right? They have destroyed our homes, there are indegenous people that can't return to their lands, moreover they are the majority population 45% vs 17%. They also do nigger shit like smugle heroin and steal our electricity to fund Bitcoin farms owned by gangsters.
So even though maybe we shouldn't attack, every Georgian feels disdain and hatred for government because it is inactive.

>attack overwhelming force of "russian peacekeepers"
>russia uses this as an excuse to annex all of Georgia

great thinking retard. it doesnt matter how you feel. You have to be realistic and not make your situation worse

I'm in the military for 5 years now, I will be more than happy to invade Abkhazia.

You have to realize that Georgia has no means to be smart in such situations. We don't have a long standing diplomatic skills, we have only skills on how to be in constant guerilla war for hundred of years, Georgia was strong kingdom by 13th century with economy rivaling Rum Sultanate but mongols made sure that was over. After that we were in constant DnC mode with bullshit wars every 100 years and 5 different empires trying to hold power in Caucasus.

What should we do about Roki?

Jewtube wont let me watch without putting my debit card in... which I'm not going to do! ha

we bomb the shit out of it and this time Russia isn't really ready for our invasion so they will not do shit for a while. and we will have our lands for a couple of days and murder some traitors, worth it.

Attached: well.jpg (720x482, 29.55K)

Everyone invade Ukraine now if you want a place at the negotiation table next month. No complaining if you let it pass by!

>state of anglia
invidious.namazso.eu/watch?v=qvvp4v77lmM

>georgian king takes over
>stops paying tribute to turks
>gets killed by turks and unnecessary bloodshed
>install new bagration king that will pay tribute

Sun Tzu would look for the right opening. Not start shit he can't win. Later Erekle made the mistake of becoming a Russian protectorate because that meant Russian annexation. But then the Russian Empire collapsed and Georgia lost its Tao Klarjeti to Turkey. Had Georgia been with Russia they wouldn't have lost it. Soviet Union creates break away region of South Ossetia causing problems down the road.

Big blobs eat the smaller blobs. Just how it is

I wonder why the chechens are not rebeling?

Would it be completely out of the question for Georgia and Armenia to blanda up? They're already both tiny as is and have Azeris on one side and Turks on the other.

Hell yeah it's time.

ქართველი :DD

the one georgian girl I talk to is afraid that they're gonna get invaded next, is that the general consensus over there?

what a stupid ass weird looking language you have

sounds pretty based
where do i sign up to kill russians?

the chechens that are rebelling are already fighting for ukraine

reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/

read top comment

Armenia sided with Russia for help in the Azeri conflict. Unfortunately Russia has not helped them as much as Turkey has of late and they actually lost this time around. They had won with Russias help in the past.

Georgia is unironically more aligned with Turkey and Azerbaijan than Armenia. It's really tricky because in reality Georgians don't even like Azeris and Turks that much. Caucasian people are like balkan people they're all proud and think their country is the best. But to an outside observer it's silly because they're all in the grand scheme of things tiny irrelevant countries that no one ever thinks about.

:(
I thought people liked our language. It's always compared to the elven language from LOTR

It looks like a language made by aliens. I've never seen anything like this.

Among stupid people.. Which there are a lot of, so, I guess

have u seen arabic script?

Well, it is one of the most ancient in the world :p

no we already have russian dick in our collective anuses
no invasion unless we do something or pootin goes all out

I am Egyptian, retard. What do you think?

i think it looks cool fren

Get ''tampermonkey'' u fucking anglo nigger.

Stop being dicks to each other. Both languages are famouly rich and vast

That's not exactly how it happened but I get your point

Unironically if they could get checnya to reassert independence at the same time they could do it. Finland could snag kaerelia back too

დიდი მადლობა

>Mongols destroy Georgia
>Several centuries later Russians(Mongol rape-babies) destroy Georgia
Did Mongols put a fucking curse on us or something?

Attached: 1645998422946.jpg (317x395, 20.14K)

Chechens are living cushy right now in a way
They are a welfare funded ethnostate that can have sharia law and can do basically whatever they want, their only obligation is to act as military which they like anyways, and Russians do not live there at all and they are hostile to individual Russians
It is kind of an unreal situation, basically you get everything you want and your old enemy is paying

No. Not really. Depending how badly the Ukrainian adventures fallout will be, Russian peace keepers might pull out of Georgia without having to fight 'em.

მიხარია ქართველები აქ რომ არიან. სადაურები ხართ?

only a faggot would choose not to write in Latin
alos where did roman memeflag go?

gf just told me that there are Georgians going to "help Ukraine" ... They're all gays, so, yah... 60 of them

Yeah that's true to some extent. If you showed someone a Georgian flag they'd probably say something along the lines of "Oh, I love England!"
I'll admit that I honestly didn't even know that Georgia has been splintered for 14 years until I happened upon it while trying to refresh my understanding of the ultimate origins of the Ukraine conflict. In my defense I was only 8 years old in 2008, but that's not a total excuse for ignorance of something like this.

Nigger you never actually saw Greek?

Last war we experienced was only 13 years ago so people are still afraid.

I'm writing this because there are 4 Georgians in this thread.

I'm half a Chechen by larping as a Georgian

Attached: 1624220243953.gif (324x400, 1.9M)

>Mongols
>Mongol Muslims
>Mongol near steppe Muslims
>Mongol steppe Anatolian Muslims
>Mongol Rus empire
>Eurasian giganiga (USSR)
Yikes

სადაური უნდა ვიყო შეჩ, თბილისში ვარ
აქ ვინმე რომ იყოს სხვა ქალაქიდან გამიკვირდება

If Putin isn't stopped here, he will absolutely invade for easy reputation

don't listen to mr. sandnigger. he's just mad cuz the war is going to fuck up food prices in egypt.

Georgian is definitely the weirdest looking language I've ever seen. It is as if it came from another world.

>and they are hostile to individual Russians
That's not true. Not in larger cities, not in villages.

You will reunite with Abkhazia under Turkish flag.

Chechen or Ingush or Kisti or Bati?

მაინც მაინტერესებს :D
ხშირად არ ვხედავ ქართველებს და დამაინტერესა

Yeah you wish Mr. Cockroach

My mother is from Chechnya originally and she says that she is a Chechen. Take it however you want.

Look, let me rephrase that. They are ethnically predisposed to blame Russians and side against Russians in case of an interpersonal conflict, that sounds fair to you? I don't know about you but I've met countless Ichkeria supporters. It is fair to say that you aren't friends.

I don't think even Turkey will be under Turkish flag considering how retarded Erdogan's rule is.

stfu kurdistan

ბევრი ქართველია ისე აქ შედარებით, ყოველ დღე ერთი სამს მაინც ვხედავ

Why do you allow a Georgian watermelon seller to be your dictator?

Ukranian embassy. Be careful if you do go on rettardit, they post there, then get swindled and scammed.

Soontm

ერთი-ორს შეიძლება, აქ ხუთი მაინც არის :D

Dzmao please, they are literally 15 minutes away from our highway, we need a better plan than that.

Since all Giorgis are here let me state my theory regarding Georgia-we are nation of niggers capable of producing small minority of exceptional individuals that compensate for niggerhood of the others.

Attached: 123.jpg (803x808, 60.56K)