If Ukraine is completely encircled like a siege of leningrad scenario. Wouldn't they surrender?

If Ukraine is completely encircled like a siege of leningrad scenario. Wouldn't they surrender?

Attached: 1645899890460.jpg (1024x694, 157.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1498002858733719558?t=hcyW8AxIFoxh-r49-do9Rg&s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=IvcTInNvzKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, but not before russia is blamed for a cyberattack

WHY IS SHE SO SMOL?

>If Ukraine is completely encircled like a siege of leningrad scenario. Wouldn't they surrender?
putin has created a scenario where he will get ukrainian terrorrism and resistance for decades, it will be crazy expensive to just occupy the place

NATO AIR BRIDGE TO KYIV NOW

She smol but feisty

these fuckin people arnt gunna do shit but surrender as soon as they are shot at , so many larpers

the idea is they shoot at Russians from ambush positions then leave

if it was the 1960's that might work

what are you gonna do, chase them into another ambush?

BUILT FOR BRC

>name my band

idk dude i just want that tall mommy to beat me up and milk me like a cow i have no idea

CHECHEN RAPE SQUADS HAVE ARRIVED IN KIEV
>CHECHEN RAPE SQUADS HAVE ARRIVED IN KIEV
CHECHEN RAPE SQUADS HAVE ARRIVED IN KIEV.

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1498002858733719558?t=hcyW8AxIFoxh-r49-do9Rg&s=19

lets hope they walk into many ambushes

i was thinking artillery / drone striked before they even had a chance to shoot

I feel bad for the guy on the right who was intentionally cut out of this photo-op. And they didn't even have the decency to edit him out Stalin-style.

your kidding, right, these Russian conscripts aren't even properly equipped for a 1922 conflict, never mind 2022, no night vision or even personal radios

The homos have been activated, it's over for NATO.

Attached: Chechen homos.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Looks like she sucks dick for a living

>Wouldn't they surrender?

If we cut off their supply chain of lard, they surely do.

The cuckhole is an abysmal creature that betrays its own kin for an immediate gain. Once it decides there is no way, it backstabs the nearby cuckhole.

seeing alot of jets flying around my guy

>small girl gets the small AKSU
cute

That's just like you though, with all of the nationalists vladdy imprisoned.

I bet her pussy is tighter than most 15 year olds. But not for much longer after the Russian troops have some fun with her.

Attached: 1646034541068.jpg (384x992, 103.92K)

Look at all these non-combatants, ot would be a shamee if they couldn't enjoy the status of POW....

What the fuck!? Kek!

funny but cyrillic H == latin N

How come none of the pictures i see have magazines in the rifles? I dont think i have seen not even a single picture of armed civilians with mags in their rifles. It looks very very weird

BREAKING NEWS: MI6 recently discovered a youtube video made by Ramzan Kadyrov, the leader of the Chechen Homos, when he was a young man.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvcTInNvzKQ

Nope. We don't pretend to seek democracy like anarchist cuckholes. We believe in stong leadership, be it tsar, chief or chud president.

Even hardcore Russian Nazis have only one complaint with Putin: he isn't too radical for them, they need a more brutal leader, like Super Hitler.

they gave her a baby ak lmao