Hmm yes, I will destroy my country's economy so I can take over Ukraine, a worthless shithole

>hmm yes, I will destroy my country's economy so I can take over Ukraine, a worthless shithole
Is he unironically retarded?

Attached: monke-putin.jpg (303x335, 38.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1645924197802.jpg (695x748, 79.05K)

>Why yes, I will invade ukraine to stop nato expanding to russia's borders even though nato has already expanded to russia's borders.

yes. or jews told him to do it for reasons

Attached: faggot.jpg (767x1024, 123.54K)

And now the whole world wants to attack Russia.

Attached: 1645691458292.gif (381x368, 2.72M)

This is how all dictators meet their end

Attached: grturtijk.jpg (2408x1702, 1.11M)

Putin unironically is making a very high IQ move.
>Invade non Nato country
>Threaten nuclear war against softy westerners
>Westerners start shitting their pants
>All future NATO encroachments are met with popular disapproval to avoid nuclear war

Seemed to work well for Iran, didn't it user?

Rouble down 40% against the USD. Banks have set withdrawal limits, MOEX going to go to 0. It’s over.

>Is he unironically retarded?
I'm sorry to tell you, bro... But this shallow thinking process of yours... You're the retarded onde, actually

it's not about ukraine because, like you said, it's a worthless shithole. he already annexed the only relevan parts of it years ago.
it's about ukraine begging NATO to let them join so they can become the new missile silo right on the russian border.

lol nice try stupid

Attached: 1581995062508.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

Iran unironically would have been way better off if they did get nuclear weapons

the west is genocidal, aggressive, and owned by those ((international hyenas))

russia, china, and iran must arm themselves to the teeth to secure the existence of their people

>am*rimutt thinks he figured it all out and being a keyboard warrior for 16 hours a day makes him a military, economic and political expert
Laughable.
>inb4 muh sanctions, muh poverty, muh collapse, muh 6 million dead troops

Who cares this isn't the 1960s everyone has ICBMs and nuclear subs.

As I was typing this I realize that the real fear is probably ABMs but even then the risk of a NATO first strike seems much smaller than the certain economic failure that seems to be coming.

>1 post by this ad

Another shill thread. Sage and hide.

Yes but you are even more retarded for revealing yourself as Monke Pootin.

Ukraine has 4th largest natural resource reserves. Huge amounts of arable land. It could be a paradise but oligarchs and other motherfuckers have stolen it from the people.

So what's the upside for you, Ivan?

Reply and be a kike

I would completely agree with you if nuclear weapons existed in the capacity that they say they do. It's just a fear mongering tactic along with treaties preventing all opposition to globohomo from experimenting with rocketry.

On the plus side he finally found a use for Crypto.

Short term losses for long term gains.
Russians will likely get their oil fields and get their extra farmland, all while providing more proof that the US is steadily losing its teeth.
I wish this would kick every American in the ass to abandon all this cultural rot that enables these corrupt idiots we call our leaders, but I don't see that reversing any time soon.

We had a good run I guess.

This Putin monkey meme is so forced, it's embarrassing

Attached: 1645962756864.jpg (680x566, 44.85K)

he likely expected to be done before anything major happened, then to just ride out some limp dick sanctions that were levied two weeks after the peace was signed
it didn't quite pan out lmao

>largest oil and gas reserves in the world
>shithole

you do realize 50% of russia's budget comes from fossil fuels right?

Killing a bunch of Ukrainian Bandera worshipping nationalists and freeing Donbas from years of suffering and genocide.

You mean it was their plan to get their asses kicked? user, Russia has never had a successful military operation. They literally suck at everything. They're communist after all..

Attached: 1637481598564.png (1022x1146, 626.23K)

He's doing it to get rid of the US biolabs in Ukraine. Also ask yourself why are so many children of prominent politicans in the US working for a Ukrainian oil company?

ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

Your argument invalid simple by fact that there is no economy in Russia and never was since 2008.
So whatever. No one give a shit. Sanctions, money. It doesn't work.

Reclaiming your country's honor and territorial rights is priceless, retard.

Are you guys just chucking away your junk armor or something?

viruses have never been purified (isolated) or proven to be transmissible. It's a scam to sell people immune system damaging "vaccines"

Attached: 1637473984721.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

>Why yes, i will invade Ukraine to stop NATO expansion and in the process ensure that Finland and Sweden join NATO

There are jews behind him supporting this play. He's not going rogue. What do those kikes want though?

This is going to turn out like the Winter War.

This meme is fucking genius bru

top kek

Attached: 1591492271624.png (336x239, 112.42K)

I tend to agree.
Once they sanction a country unless they're going to 1 v 1 you what the hell are they going to do call you "gay phobic" oh noooos.

hahaha
tell me how much will be your salary worth in USD after today markets open?

Western powers are going to hurt themselves with sanctions.

Look how they fucked the economy with cohowitz shutdowns.

>Being pro Chinese in any capacity on Any Forums
You do realize you don't need to shill Russia because we all already sided with them. But that was a pathetic attempt at shillcraft. Holy fuck.

When the truth is on your side, the memes are too.

Attached: 1582156235783.gif (590x633, 1.86M)

Gee I wonder which country gains the most from this.

Might be that red white and blue one.

The US would have been fine too if Biden didn't shut down the pipeline and then started paying Russia more than triple the price per barrel.

You guys could straight up be the first country to full on switch to crypto as their new main currency and not give even a remote fuck.

Also, Putin&cronies will buy up what's left of Russia when stonks hit the bottom.

>implying Any Forums is unified in any way
i think i found yet another newfag

Attached: 1637473796323.png (1080x1620, 1.26M)

Chinese Tanks

Attached: Chinese Legos.jpg (2000x1500, 1.96M)

Nice one, kangaroo fucker

Attached: R (1).jpg (700x550, 48.75K)

Chile?
FrNce?
Luxembourg?

Attached: 70480D06-CD11-414E-B979-7F05CD8DE58F.jpg (1242x2063, 300.48K)

tbqh i wish nukes didn't exist so the west could just drop all pretenses of diplomacy and go and absolutely buttpump russia

I've worked with metal my whole life and that looks like some cheap, thin garbage

He's a midwit, don't reply.

i wish usa didnt existed, there would be no nato zog bullshit and all of europe would be frens

>so I can take over Ukraine
occupy it, and sink money into it, backed by a failing economy while the ukranian occupied people are going to sabotage everything.

nukes aren't real. you got your wish. buttpump away

Attached: 1586576886635.jpg (250x193, 6.7K)

You don't see the bananas at the top of the tree

That's what we get for saving you from the ebil natzees?