Christ is King!

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffp0FrCsbb8

Attached: Christ-the-King.jpg (538x640, 49.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9AFZ5GHXBk
youtube.com/watch?v=rTkoHR-Ry4s
youtube.com/watch?v=wjqOLcWPOYQ
youtu.be/tABZckUTL1U
youtu.be/MTLctRe0edk
youtube.com/watch?v=P-8-UusQ63w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes he is king of Jews according to the bible . All kind of wrong mentalities comes from bible in your mutt country but unfortunetely you guys far away from understanding this .

>jew on stick good, rome bad

Attached: 1644772301948.jpg (353x400, 19.51K)

" For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this." Isa 9:6-7

" Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee. All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah. Come and see the works of God: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men." Ps 66:3-5

>king of Jews

" Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel." John 1:49

Israel, not Jews

Fuck off globalist

>rome

" To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ... For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." Rom 1:7, 16:19-20

>" And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father." Rev 2:27

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9AFZ5GHXBk

Attached: 1645895645784.webm (576x1024, 1.79M)

Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes and like greetings in the marketplaces and have the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at feasts, who devour widows' houses and for a pretense make long prayers. They will receive the greater condemnation.
>Mark 12: 39-40

Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.
>Mark 9:42

Attached: 1624820087611.jpg (1032x1154, 128.12K)

Believe it or not, I remain unswayed despite that profound quote.

" They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." 1John 2:19

" But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." 2Tim 3:13

youtube.com/watch?v=rTkoHR-Ry4s

It was a prophecy that He would be CALLED "king of the jews" but the prophecies did not always come true in the way you would expect. firstly He was literally hunted for execution as a baby because of this prophecy. secondly the jews largely rejected Him and His message, and eventually the jewish elite (pharisees) called for His execution at the hands of the romans. After He was tortured and beaten, He was then crucified. It was customary to write the crime of the offender above their name on the cross, but the romans had found Jesus to be guilty of no crime, so they wrote INRI which translates to "king of the jews" above His head as a way of mocking Him since the jews had turned Him over to be crucified even though He had done nothing wrong.
His actual biblical title is "King of Kings" aka He is the king of all mankind and greater than the king of every nation.
Hence we say, to this day, Christ is King.

Attached: 1645721635745.jpg (960x634, 66.24K)

Worshipping a God that can't save himself from the hands of a few mortals seems like a waste of time. He's powerless.

Here's another one:
>" He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." John 3:36

youtube.com/watch?v=wjqOLcWPOYQ

The point is that God became powerless like a lowly criminal, like us. He did this so we can become powerful, like him.

youtu.be/tABZckUTL1U
youtu.be/MTLctRe0edk
Why do they seethe so much?

I fear I will go to Hell because I don't do enough righteous acts, good works.

king of uranus

Amen.

That's seems more like a convenient excuse to save the reputation of their leader than an act of a divine being.

It was the opposite of convenient considering they got wrecked to bring you the good news.

" Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." John 6:29

youtube.com/watch?v=P-8-UusQ63w