Should I get the Novavax sterilisation juice?

please help a retard out, im getting pressure from peers, family and my wageslaver to get vaccinated...
what is the actual deal with the new Novavax? is it really any different than the other poisons? i read some threads a while ago about it, and there where papers posted showing it actually also is the same mRna shit as the other vaccines. didn't save the images because retard. and I'm too dumb to understand it myself. i need some arguments and proof its the same shit to show my family.

Attached: csm_nuvaxovid_novavax_rarrarorro_shutterstock_456754b9c7.jpg (1200x676, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pharmazeutische-zeitung.de/portraet-des-novavax-impfstoffs-nuvaxovid-130385/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>im getting pressure from peers, family and my wageslaver to get vaccinated...
So fucking what? You mean you've held out this long, but only now you're about to succumb to the pressure?

Covid is over. Imagine getting the shot this late.

choose sputnix v. Die like a Russian

Im just not taking it.

Attached: 16280350432.png (1024x551, 792.41K)

Yes you should get No vax

Fuck off back to Facebook covid fag, not politics

im not, retard leaf. I just need some arguments to show them why im not taking it and that Novavax is the same shit as all the other not working vaccines.

shut the fuck up, how is this not political? we are about to get vaccine mandates over here, I need arguments to defend myself and my position, and since I'm a midwit, I need help with that.

Just say no
I promised my family to get Novavax
When it rolled out, I just said no

Right? Dude after ww3 everyone's gonna forget about covid anyways, soon people will call you crazy for saying mandatory masks were ever a thing.

Get the Sinovac/pharm if you're really desparate to comply with incredibly lesser repercussions since it's a traditional vaccine and made by Chinks. Better Chinks than Jews I fear.

Novavax used mRNA on some moth cells to make spike protein, so semi-mRNA
Lipid nanoparticles is a bit new
Not inactivated virus, the only ones currently are Chinese, some Indian and Valneva of France
Nonavax has limited product track record with too few of its vaxxes have been approved
No one gives a shit about covid anymore, tell them to grow out of it

Tell your peers, family and wageslaver to fuck off.

>my body my choice
Thats the entire argument you need.
And yes, all MRNA shit is based on the patent from pfizer

i really don't want to get any vaccine at all... doesn't matter if chink or kike juice.
do you have some paper about that? like something I can show? My people are some Reddit tier sauce fags... also they will never believe me if i try to explain that.

Just get COVID. Shit's great. Two weeks off work and it's fucking nothing now thanks to omicron.

>taking the vax while it's becoming unnecessary everywhere
Just don't take it.

(1)

In theory novavax is safer than the mrna vaccines.

Novavax is made of a protein resembling the sars-cov2 spike. These proteins are stuck together in protein nanoparticles. There is a plant derived adjuvant called matrix M.

In contrast, mrna vaccines are delivered in a lipid nanoparticle. The lipid nanoparticle allows the mrna to be taken up by cells. The cell machinery is hijacked to create the spike protein, which is then displayed on self cells.

What basic principles lead to higher theoretical safety?

1. Distribution.
Lipid nanoparticles increase the ability of the mrna vaccine to travel in the body. The mrna is delivered to the heart, lungs, brain, ovaries, and liver. Autopsy has shown severe inflammation and high spine protein levels in these tissues, sometimes causing injury and death. The novavax protein nanoparticle should be less able to travel in the body and invade tissues because it does not have a lipid carrier.

2. Halflife
The lipid nanoparticle stabilizes the mrna and helps it to exist for a long time in the body. The self created proteins are seen in the body up to 5 months post vaccination. Some stay longer. The spike protein itself if responsible for the damage, so we should want it to stick around that long. New evidence shows that the mrna actually can be reverse transcribed to DNA in our cells (anyone worth their salt in cell bio had predicted this). The implication of this is unknown, but suggests long term negative effects could be seen that we haven't even anticipated.

3. Autoimmunity
Since mrna vaccines display spike on self cells and novavax does not, mrna vax is more likely to induce autoimmunity, because it is more likely your immune system will accidentally associate self with spike.

Cont

Yep, fake a positive quick test if you have to.

exactly

get with the times, OP, its ukraine war now

Whats COVID?

This jew needs an oven.

Attached: A26A80F6-94A5-4650-BFD4-DA4C6AD56779.jpg (1574x865, 191.39K)

(2)

Tldr:
Novavax should stay closer to site of injection and should be shorter lived in the body. It should be less likely to cause autoimmunity.

And a side note if anyone hasn't watched the videos that show autopsy histology post vax they are really interesting

Another side note, I am really interested in the Matrix M adjuvant. Vaccines have used aluminum adjuvant in the past which is a shit idea since aluminum accumulates in the brain. Maybe the matrix M adjuvant will be safer and could be used more widely. Also possible that it causes unknown problems, but I am very hopeful it is a step in the right direction for vaccine technology.

Dude, if you’re too dumb to understand it what makes you think what you’re told here, especially in meme form, is credible or honest?

3 billion people have been jabbed. Not sterile, or depopulated or whatever the fuck these idiots claimed would happen. They said all the vaccinated would be dead in 6 months, never happened.

Stop being a fag.

Isn't natural immunity good enough?
A lot of conflicting information out there, some say natural immunity is better, some say it's not.

>matrix M
>matrix
> double m
>master mason
LMFAOOOO
dont mindjacked user

They've literally dropped nearly all vaccine requirements over the last 2 weeks. Getting the jab now is pure retardation. Honestly, just fucking get it. The fact that you even thought to ask us whether or not you should get it means you are a fucking NPC at heart.

(3)

As a caveat though, the spike has mutated substantially since alpha strain, so novavax probably has perry bad efficacy against omicron. This means it is sort of a waste of time, so taking nivavax is more to meet the "fully vaccinated" requirement to participate in society than anything else.

found your matrix m

Attached: f6f1263042a06b98b4ad47ffce7a2265_large.jpg (850x800, 162.05K)

kill yourself leaf

Valneva would be my bet, but EU is fucking with them so not available still

Sorry so many typos, should be "we shouldn't want it to stick around"

Hah those fucking guys

lmao shut the fuck up leaf, the people on here are telling truths you will hear no where else. immigrant crime rates? Iq differences?
Also 3 billion? Yeah I need a source on that sweaty.
So it should be kind of a bit safer? But it's still rolled out by zogbots and pharma kikes. How can I trust them?

Bruh you can't have covid and war at the same time, don't you know?

this bullshit was so 2021, get over it

pharmazeutische-zeitung.de/portraet-des-novavax-impfstoffs-nuvaxovid-130385/

Imagine injecting moth ovaries nigger

Are they selling something? There is no such thing as natural immunity. Buy our season pass booster.

Covid is over haven't you heard? It's all about the Russian aggression now buddy

>pressure
Now? Didn't Ukraine completely delete covid or are you Germans just slow to follow.