It's okay to discriminate and commit violence against an entire ethnic group because their country invaded a...

>It's okay to discriminate and commit violence against an entire ethnic group because their country invaded a neighboring country in Eastern Europe or something
What level of virtue signaling is this?

Attached: firefox_KxlNW1ttzx.png (582x524, 420.96K)

Not my problem.

At this point i am completely support Russia to kill Jewish goverment in Ukraine .

you know what your problem ?
MY BİG DİCK İN YOUR ASS

I hope the backlash against the chinks is just as bad if not worse when they take taiwan

Its "white" (as in not a nigger) people so there's literally nothing wrong with this

keep your twitter shit on twitter your retarded kike kys

Mehmet, I'll have one kebab and a gazoz please.

Unironically yes.

Do you want total war?

Total war in the 21st century means cancelling fucking everything related to Russia, Russians and Russian people

Ain't no Russian ever called me chud

>amerikans are brainless monkeys primed by their propaganda media

You can get them to shoot at the moon if you put enough negative coverage lmao. Amerimutts are no better than livestock

But they aren't even engaging in total war

Anglo's do this shit all the time.
>Hang 13 Italians and beat 4 others
>Put Japanese in concentration camps in WWII
>Bully Germans in WWII to where they change their name
>Vandalize Russian restaurants in America
They are the Niggers of the white race.

That's the thing I have been telling everyone about this country for decades. Anglo's are virtue signaling retards that are essentially niggercattle.

As a Russian living in America, if you fuckers try to set up a concentration camp for me I'm heading down to Brighton beach and annexing New York under Russian rule.

Attached: 1644496306135.png (556x641, 305.59K)

The unsurprising consequence of eight years of psychotic Russophobia from corporate media via the Russiagate conspiracy theory.
Any assault on Russo-Americans stains their kike hands.

>t*rk
>big dick
I'm fucking howlin'...

This probably isn't all of them, but the Russian restaurant near me is a basis of operations for something criminal. I heard shots over there several times, and shady shady people going in and out.

You will go to the camp, or the BIG ANGLO BVLLS will force you to.

It's the Anti-French 2003 propaganda war all over again kek
Plebs goy gonna goy

Based fuel the russians with hate kek