There's no support for regular Russians anywhere

You don't even know how much he wiped us out economically from the world.
You have no idea how fucked we are financially
You have no idea how fucked we are in terms of all other countries relations and travel
We're banned everywhere, noone liked us before, but now, it's just unadulterated hate from all angles. All 145 million Russian are hated indiscriminately. But the Gay World in kneeling to the Ukraine regardless of what they do. It's incredible.
I know Indians are kinda ok with us, Turks too, maybe other southeast Asian countries as well.

Attached: based putin 2030.jpg (774x960, 679.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-1/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-2/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-3/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-4/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/02/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indonesia, Brazil, Thailand, Pakistan, Nigeria, and many other countries don't really give a shit what white people do around the Europe. Also, I was in Costco today and hear some people talking in either Russian or Ukrainian and no one of 30 million hispanic goblins living in Los Angeles paid any attention to them.

Any Forums wouldn't let me post without vpn, but would let me reply

>You don't even know how much he wiped us out economically from the world.
>You have no idea how fucked we are financially
Your fault for coupling yourself to the western economy while NATO was slow boiling you for 30+ years
Faggots like you would rather suck jewish cock than not eat mcdonalds

>Turks too
Most Turks detest Russian tourists, the only ones who like Russians are horny teenagers see your women as easy and tourist agencies for money.

Probably jack shit compared to the covid nonsense. Go fix America's inflation then we can talk about what Russia fucked up for me.

show flag

Would be really nice if we could just assassinate Putin and get things over with

show flag

i dont like anyone
at least you arent jewish
>implying your country isnt owned by judeo niggers as well
remove memeflag coward

Sorry Russia friend. Russians have kept Gachimuchi alive in their own way so I have much praise for Russians. Stay strong. Yugamineena.

t. Proxyfag hohol

The worst part is that Russian state hates Russians and Russia has become a living hell for ethnic Russians.
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-1/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-2/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-3/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-4/
nationalvanguard.org/2022/02/a-russian-nationalist-on-the-ukrainian-dilemma-part-5/

...i dont hate the russian civilian... they are just as innocent as any other civilian in countries in which politicans just do what they want..

hello, fuck you. gib karelia.

That shit stain never had that much hair, and he couldn't grow a beard.

Attached: 0_2xS44nsNlDdJYF-C.jpg (1001x667, 179.32K)

If there's no support, then why it's all happening? Why people here post that they support it? Comments in social networks - mostly positive about this.

It sucks that things ended up this way. The situation reminds me of Germany in WWI, where the fear of encirclement led to decisions that were militarily sound but a political disaster.
I sympathise with Putin making an attempt to secure his nation's defence; Ukraine was a red line that the west knowingly crossed. The decision to attack can't have been easy. I am also sympathetic to Ukraine however, wanting autonomy and making a deal with the devil to ascertain it.
These interests are diametrically opposed however. I would not worry too much about people hating Russians however; at least over here, people are mostly blaming Putin, showing sympathy to Russians having to shoulder the sanctions. Not to mention that the west is going to suffer from them as well.

>You don't even know how much he wiped us out economically from the world.
It was NATO that started the war and made russia poorer.

Putin is the only "great" man of this era. He's making the hard decisions for the future welfare of his people and that includes the Ukrainians. The decadent and perverse jewish Global American Empire must be stopped.

Good, decouple yourself from international corporations and interests. What's more important, your children or shekels?

Attached: 1646035878463.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

>You have no idea how fucked we are financially
>You have no idea how fucked we are in terms of all other countries relations and travel

crimea a river
fuck your delluded country of alchoolic sheeps
keep buying addidas clothes

BRICS got you covered, china, india, brazil and south africa? real... solid team

There is no international hatred for you because odds are that you look like an average white person. Hate of people of a state is only extended upon you if you do not look white. For 5 years the US heard that Russia was doing X and Y to undermine the country and not one person associated the people of Russia to the state of Russia.

However as soon as Covid hit people immediately linked regular Chinese people and Asians to the state of China itself.

You are fine and delusional. Nobody will treat you different or care that you are Russian as long as you look white which you most likely do