Alright, here's my assessment of current events. Tl;dr: Putin miscalculated twofold:

Alright, here's my assessment of current events. Tl;dr: Putin miscalculated twofold:
a) He thought the invasion would be easier and that Kiev would be captured sooner. Instead Ukraine is giving him more resistance than expected.
b) He expected sanctions, but thought the West would be weak and divided on the issue. Instead his aggression led to unanimous and harsh retaliation, and he has effectively united the West by his little endeavour. Shot himself in the foot.
Which is the reason for the very aggressive rhethoric that has been going on from the very beginning. He wanted the West to abstain from anything more than merely symbolic actions. The fact that he has to resort back to muh nuclear weapons so early into the operation shows he's kinda panicking atm.
Also threatening Finland and Sweden with a war of aggression should they join NATO is another giant fuck-up in my opinion. They are sovereign countries and can join whoever they please, and this open disregard of their national sovereignty has cemented his image of a warmongering dictator even more.
Tl;dr it's a massive miscalculation on par with Hitler's belief the West wouldn't do anything about his invasion of Poland.
Now either he gets deposed by the Russians or we have WW3. He can't turn back now on his own.

Attached: HwykzmAA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're basing your analysis on propaganda
you're a useless retard

>"don't interfere or else"
>the West calls his bluff
>"Sweden and Finland, don't you dare do something I don't like"
>makes them reinforce their desire to join NATO even more
>"hurr muh nukes"
>West calls his bluff again, even more retaliation
Putin isn't the raving lunatic he's made out to be. Remember, this is a KGB guy. You don't enter the KGB if you're a midwit. Putin is smart and calculating, but alas, this time he underestimated the West's resolve and determination. Can't do everything right all the time.

Checked
>They are sovereign countries they can do as they please
Russia has been hearing this since the 90's they don't care anymore. NATO and Europe fail to address their security concerns and play by UN rules so fuck it.
Also there are no sovereign countries anymore.
>Hitler's belief that the West wouldn't do anything about his invasion of Poland
Just lol

I love how the whole civilized world is coming together to send the great Mordor of the east to the shitbucket of history where it has belonged since the jewish bolsheviks took that nation over in 1917. And don't tell me that average russians don't deserve it, the fucking idiots still glorify all the shit they've done and are doing. The western VOTER is demanding it, and you can bet your fucking left ballsack the politicians will fall in line. Even if they'd pull back right now, get the fuck out of Crimea and the occupied oblasts and grovel on their knees, they'd still be sanctioned and outcast for a generation. Congrats, you've played yourselves because you're absolute genetic and socio-economic fucktards, and you're not even cunning while exercising your imperial desires.
Bet you fucking retards didn't see that coming. And no amount of trolling, shilling, and squealing in Any Forums is going to change the matter of the fact. GET REKT.
There are no easy ways out of this one, not anymore, Putins regime can not and will not back down, so either:
a) Parts of Russia start breaking away in hope for a life outside of the influence of Moscow&sanctions - cue civil war&balkanization
b) The west strangles the fuckers economically and sends it back to the stone age where it belongs
c) They start another revolution to remove Putin and all his lackeys. Possible civil war anyway, but not as likely.
In any way, they'll going to be the 3rd world and going to be it fast.
And shove your VPNs up your ass lmao. Also shills, your pay-day is coming up and whats your meager roubles going to be worth, and what the fuck could you even get off the shelves in 3 months down the line with your money anyway even if you were loaded with gold/crypto/foreign currencies.

Attached: 1627986530883.jpg (3543x2357, 1.49M)

This

>Russia has been hearing this since the 90's they don't care anymore. NATO and Europe fail to address their security concerns and play by UN rules so fuck it.
Yes, and? Still a bad move.
>Hitler's belief that the West wouldn't do anything about his invasion of Poland
>Just lol
Tell me this isn't a similar situation.
>Russia invades Georgia
>West raises its finger but does nothing
>Russia interferes in Syria
>Even more appeasement from the West
>Russia invades Crimea
>West: "T-This time you've gone too far"; but still no more than half-hearted measures
From Putin's perspective the West probably wouldn't do anything substantial now either. But that's where he miscalculated.
Compare that to
>Rhineland remilitarization
>West does nothing
>Anschluss
>West does nothing
>Sudetenland
>West does nothing
>Invasion of Poland
>West finally acts

Fuck off shill, go get a job for CNN.

Shouldn't you be forming lines at the ATMs instead of shilling over here. Your troll-factories are too busy shilling all over the internet to even form shitpost longer than a sentence. Top kek. Really, stand the fuck up from your table, walk out (because your job will not exist in a month anyway) and start stockpiling food, tools, fuel, anything you import, and everything else you need for the long winter.
picrelated. It's your future.

Attached: 1645472516938.png (960x594, 523.63K)

fpbp

Not at all. If it keeps NATO off his border.
>Russia interferes in Syria
Oh come on LMFAO
>Crimea
I guess Anschluss in a sense
I'm pretty sure he predicted how the West would act, it's not rocket science. Just like Hitler held off the invasion to Poland for two weeks to give the UK a chance to intervene and mediate

>keeps NATO off his border
>at the price of a JUSTed economy
Also NATO is already at their border

Quality post.

I was an American Putin shill until he invaded. I didn't give a fuck about Crimea, or Donetsk or Luhansk and liked how much he made my own government seethe. I understood why people like the Baltics and Ukraine feared Russia but I didn't think Putin would do this because it seemed like such an obvious mistake. Even now it's hard to understand. It was either a major miscalculation or irrational behavior, and neither is a good sign for Putin.

What about shutting the fuck, sodomite?

>NATO is at their border
Poland and Norway is not the same as Ukraine and Finland
>JUSTed economy
It furthers the goal of the SCO and BRI. So who will last longer: an economy that saw sanctions coming or a dollar that was already tripping over itself.

Attached: 1645163240746.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Not the same in what way?

Estonia has hosted NATO military parades less than 200 miles from St. Petersburg.

They don't threaten pipelines or black sea access

You are wrong comrade!

Here are your orders
Your mission in the Ukraine is simple. Allied forces seek to challenge Soviet air supremacy. Right in our faces they build MiG prototypes of their own. They test their new air fuel bomb. They test their coronasphere. The гoвнa grow bold, there's got to be a settling of the score. Destroy the prototypes but take the coronasphere. Purge the Ukraine of the Allied presence and the bastard behind the threat. Assassinate General Stavros, the Greek commander. Дo cвидaния, that is all.

youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY?t=12

Attached: coronaspheres.jpg (1800x1200, 609.2K)