LEAVE OR PREPARE TO GET SHOT

nitter.unixfox.eu/RWApodcast/status/1498193914360127489#m

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-003651_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1280x720, 242.88K)

I'm quite safe in my mom's basement.

Based, a 4 week siege- 99% of the idiots will either leave or kill each other, then send in the Chechens for the cleanup.

Its going to go into the textbooks of modern warfare.

>textbooks of modern warfare
link me some

>civvies try to leave
>get gunned down for "desertion"
Such is life in Ukraine

Attached: 1645565377859.jpg (500x750, 99.37K)

>Its going to go into
Do you not understand what that means?

It's like israel and the muslims except we didn't have news coverage of that

Don't forget Russians getting blamed for it.

Can you imagine the keks at globohomo having to defend Velenskyy gunning down thousands of his own citizens over desertion?

they will dress the corpses in russian uniform and post photos of them and say they're winning the siege

>CNN: Putin morally responsible for Ukrainian soldiers killing citizens

Attached: 1611380869336.jpg (386x601, 63.21K)

the fact you chose this flag as your cover shows something even more despicable about your nature.
anyways, be careful what you say, that goes for the rest of the synagogue of satan if any of your buddies are reading this

is she hot? can I move in?

Attached: 1594759297177.jpg (1024x270, 47.44K)

no bro, you can't side with Russia here, you have to be pro-globhomo or the butthurt Poles and Czechs will spam you with (You's)

> Waaaah! Stop defending the city! Please leave, our shitty ineffective military can't fight you! Waaaah!

Fucking Putinists lmao. It's be funnier if it wasn't so goddamn pathetic. Never thought I'd see the death throws of an entire civilization on live TV. Slava Ukraina!

The Mayor of Kiev said people could not leave, probably because he wants more civilian meatbags to die so they Ukraine can claim victimhood. Russians will allow Ukrainians to leave, but Ukrops will shoot them if they do most likely and blame it on Russians.

The only good thing about this situation is that it takes us just one step closer to a world where Russians are all dead.

>just leave your amazing capital city that we violently invaded bro, look it's safe and everything
russoid delusions are out of control

>Some of you may die, but that is a sa rifice I am willing to take.

Yes and yes.

>
not my problem balkan nigger

Are we finally gonna get some kino urban warfare webms?

Attached: 1643142146742.webm (640x1138, 2.53M)

>Jew wants the blood of the goys to flow in the streets
Shocker

RUSSIANS LIED ABOUT OPEN FREEWAY AND AMBUSHED CIVILIANS.

Attached: Ohwell.jpg (412x402, 13.65K)

Say what you will, but the THEY'RE MURDERING CIVILIANS propaganda is bullshit.

Russia is invading because Zelensky expressed nuclear aspirations at the security council at the same time as he's petitioning to join NATO. That's a big no no. Basically Cuban missile crisis, but in this case Russia didn't have to find out at the last second.

Russia seems to be doing almost anything it can to avoid civilian deaths. I feel sorry for Ukrainians, but their top guy made a real blunder by talking about nukes. He may as well have spat directly in Putin's eye.

russian saboteurs did it, ez-pz

Fucking Kike chewing foreskin nigger.

Fucking kike foreskin chewing nigger.