What does Any Forums think about Islam? politically speaking

I've been an atheist for a while, recently been researching more into religion and Christianity has resonated with me quite a bit. I've found lots of wisdom and beauty in the Bible. I want to believe in it.
But I keep remembering this memory I have (and I swear this is 100% real, on my life, swear on my grave this isnt a larp).

I can't remember my exact age. I'd say somewhere around 10, maybe 11. I was laying on my bed reading an English version of the Quran, just out of interest.
After reading it for a few minutes, I felt a presence in my room. I can't put it into words, it's impossible, but I'll try to give you a picture.

I was no longer in my body - I was looking at myself from outside of my body, looking down at myself, seeing myself lying in bed with the quran in front of me. I felt an immense, extraordinary presence of something supernatural. Tears started streaming down my face, totally streaming down uncontrollably (I wasn't crying or sad or anything). This presence in the room was so powerful that it caused an indescribable immense feeling + the tears.

I'm not sure how long it lasted. A couple minutes, perhaps. Maybe more maybe less, I don't know.
I can't ignore this memory. There was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT a supernatural presence. God or a demon, I don't know.

However, I also can't ignore the fact that muslims are low IQ inbred retards, they worship the black cube of saturn (kaaba), and that most muslim countries are utter shitholes. That when the west was still Christian, society was good. I also hate the Arabic language, it's so disgusting. Also Muhammad marrying a 6 year old girl & fucking her at 9.

I also can't ignore the Bible saying shit like "turn the other cheek" when someone hits you, and how anti-violence and cucked it seems. I was just talking to a Christian and he was arguing with me about how the Bible doesn't even allow self defense. I was like wtf? So if I punch you right now you'll just take it? Such a cucked religion

What do, Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (612x407, 605.22K)

how about just don't be a dumbass
jesus saying to not chimp out from a slap doesn't mean you can't ever defend yourself from a real threat

>not allowed to defend yourself
The idea's to be stoic in the face of insults and such, the slap is fucking metaphorical you goddamn mong

No wonder a book makes you see demons, you've got no touch with reality

its well worth looking into the pussy is unreal

you can have up to 4 wives, gangbang them every night,
pick and max the girls you want from 18+

most of them are practically white
trained housewives
educated
hate jews degenercy and are based

Attached: CRUS0128-KaabaDiagram.jpg (720x504, 95.84K)

They're ok

Attached: inside meccas black cube.jpg (1280x720, 153.5K)

dont go for a paki go for an arab or north african

Mostly

Attached: kaba.jpg (1280x720, 156.33K)

islamic banks as debt is against religion

Sometimes.

Attached: blackstonemecca4.jpg (440x293, 46.06K)

well for starters that roof looks like the shit i was seeing on LSD and ketamine yesterday

Tell me more

Attached: tumblr_ov7hony3ab1vwotkno1_1280.jpg (1200x1055, 158.75K)

i foud out that ketamine being a strong disociative drug, makes the LSD trip go to another fucking level, seeing layers in the ether and all that, fractals all over my shit, it was fucking beatifull , very enjoyable experience

white sharia is the way

Attached: 1618747643519.jpg (700x394, 44.29K)

don't conform to preset standards of relligion

Abrahamic relligions all describe the same being anyway just in different ways, hell all religions describe the same higher power just different. You can mix them up a bit but use the loophole of still praising one god so that you dont accidentally go to hell. Don't even bother with stuff like turnin other cheek if it doesn't suit you, I mean you should strive to be as much as Jesus if you care about him but honestly it's impossible for 99,9999999% of christians, so I personally mix a bit of taoism into christianity because there needs to be balance in all things, be a good person but sure, jerk off to some fucked up shit once in a while, smoke some weed,punch a fag ur only human bro

You are a mutt. Just chose Kikery 1 2 or 3. It will be fine. You are still a slave.

Embrace the Christianity of the Crusaders. They didn't fuck around. Deus valt.

I hate any religion that requires you to mutilate your dick

Attached: prevalence of circumcision.png (1425x966, 61.03K)

I don't care about it but I hate all non-whites.