They're gonna bomb the place to shit aren't they

They're gonna bomb the place to shit aren't they

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.29.22 PM.png (1852x774, 219.02K)

Im honestly surprised they took this long

OTOH, they could just be trying to reduce the number of civilians who stay and fight before they push in.

OTOH, they could use the 'failed' negotiations as an excuse to ape out and shell the place. Depends on how desperate Putin really is I guess.

you couldnt post the actual statement, could you huh? you just had to post a twitter screenshot you retarded amerikike fucking kys

Yep.

Attached: file.png (446x240, 31.12K)

UH OH Kjew bros we're did things go wrong? Where is the Ghost when you need it?

Sun Tzu would be proud

>Russia sets up meeting
>Putin doesn't show up
>They immediately carpet bomb the place taking out all officials
Pls

Unlike the retarded Americans they will actually preserve the infrastructure

Doubtful. Putin really just doesn't want civilians to die, crazy I know.

> please put those AKs down and leave with your hands up

he ghosted his superiors calls

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Ligma hall monitor faggot.

Attached: 1642336332931.jpg (750x750, 262.56K)

If they are, they sure seem interested in following the rules of the road

Attached: tanks.webm (478x848, 1.15M)

I think they said they aren't going to hold off on their offensive either. Imagine if while Ukraine is having peace talks with Russia in Belarus they get the message that Kiev is a giant crater in the ground now and Zelensky and all his zogbots have been wiped out. Be kinda funny.

Yes they are. And I feel for the ones propagandized into thinking the Russian monster is trying to trick them, that will hide in their apartments and maybe die.

Let's hope so. Godspeed Russia!

Attached: happy.gif (320x240, 962.77K)

is this a case of offer a hand in friendship while concealing the knife in the other, israel bro?

Benny hill.mp3

Putin is uironically going to win this war. Then he's going to hunker down, wait things out, and wait for the West to cave and remove their sanctions, because they need his oil too much.

No, burger, leave the enemy an escape route

my 1st thought
russians could use a little more sun tzu right now frankly

I would have thought the Jewish version was to leave the enemy an escape route but booby trap it

This would be a war crime though, and putin would have a bounty on his little stupid vatnik head

if hes worried about his head right now, it's not from the west

No it’s:
“ when you surround your enemies, leave an opening; do not push too hard on the enemies who are desperate. That's the basic principle of maneuvering your army.”

No the Jewish version would be keep an escape route but charge a tariff on children

couldn't it be both? give them an out out of "kindness" and then fuck them in the ass with didos from the back?

It can't be a war crime if there's no one left to claim it as one.

Attached: 1645898500279m.jpg (768x1024, 100.12K)

Yeah, that city is done for.
Invasion imminent.

Open, safe and ffective

what's the one I'm thinking of then? I thought it was a chinese proverb

>no link
>unsourced statement
Fake and gay.

No. You could be their master after you win. They will remember this kindness.

i sure as shit hope so, even though it'd destroy a ton of evidence of the globohomo demoncriminal cabal's crimes in corruption and laundering and human trafficking there, at least it'd put an end to it

nukes in 20

Attached: doubleslongarm.jpg (626x461, 51.2K)

yes if the fucking retards won't surrender