Russia is now literally buying their own rubles back in a desperate move to stop it from crashing

>russia is now literally buying their own rubles back in a desperate move to stop it from crashing

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1498195411227533313?cxt=HHwWgoCzpb2y1MopAAAA

Attached: 84.png (615x155, 14.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL

Attached: 1646033057638.png (566x281, 14.54K)

that's pretty smart actually

>that's pretty smart actually

Attached: 1645765196038.png (689x896, 49.93K)

Russia will have to stop with capitalism now. Maybe they can go full third reich labor backed currency or just say fuck it and make themselves the global center of crypto currencies

I don't think that crypto holders would support Russia. They're to late for that now.

That's what all western companies are doing you twat, lol Biden loaned 6 trillion dollars interest free to USA so they bought back their own shares in December 2019, which stopped the stock Markets from crashing, but know you cannot put up interest rates to control inflation as the USA Debt to GDP is 128% so any rise in interest rates would kill the stock Markets dead !

If it goes all the way this will basically force Russia to integrate themselves in the Chinese sphere of influence.
Eurasianism becoming real. Dugin must be crying tears of joy, with images of hapa children flooding his mind.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

I don't get it.

In this thread aus fags show their economic ignorance.

Attached: 1645020435541.jpg (602x1024, 114.21K)

Digital rouble was supposed to be there by the end of 2022.
Besides, many Central Bank decisions were dated up to end of 2022.
I guess they planned to force default into digital rouble, but now they can not make it that late.

Everyone keep an eye on this failing nation. We don't want some fucking nutter lobbing nukes or selling them off to save their economy.

>Its part of the Putins plan pol
>Russian army sending its weakest first to get rid of them
>Its just a tactival maneuver bro
>No russian ever called me a chud
>Putin talking about denazification is actually based comrade
>Putin betting against ruble was part of the plan
>Two more weeks

So is it gonna get as bad as it was in the 90's or are they gonna become North Korea 2.0 and start eating each other.

Attached: 1636505048240.png (600x394, 271.09K)

A cornered animal is never desperate. Especially not one with thousands of nukes.
Your governments will literally be the death of you

Is it actually smart ? Say if your local currency was going to crash and the government artificially had a favourable exchange rate, wouldn't you just exchange as much as possible so you have that more stable currency instead of the one that is crashing?

Anglo kikes kvetching so hard lmao

Putin going all in on Doge coin

Putin can choose not to attack and retreat

Anyone can do arbitrage through crypto. Buy cheap from outside russia and scam dump in russia

>w-we're winning...

Attached: 1646025244601.png (590x225, 32.28K)

They also implemented this at the same time

Private banks dont seem to give a fuck about those instructions. Much higher rates if you want to buy. Stock markets are not going to open at all it looks. Consider Russian economy gone. With these tricks they can kick the can for few days but it is what it is.

The funniest part is watching Russia crash their economy and the shills trying to justify it as a good thing.

So they are going to make people sell their foreign currency ? Isn't that just going to make people panic more and try and hide it ?

Gonna use the same picture in everythread fuckin troon islander?

Yes, and have less and less of a currency in circulation will cause its value to go up. As long as the only way to pay taxes in Russia are with Rubles they can save it.

>A cornered animal is never desperate.
A cornered animal is always almost desperate, that's why it's more prone to strike. It's out of options. You're just as irrational as the far left you goat fucker.

Attached: Goat.jpg (638x360, 20.07K)

Hide it where?

NATOfied Ukraine is an invasion of the Russian border but you already knew that kike. Hope Singapore kicks you out when China invades Taiwan

but but what about muh import sudsdizions

I cant wait when US puts in the dollar ban for Russia's Central Bank. Putin shills will finally see what de-dollarisation means. Lol.

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-143055_Brave.jpg (1077x1292, 252.36K)

This is important because it massively depletes reserves of the central bank, which are needed for international trade when SWIFT/etc are cut off.

If the central bank runs low on reserves, that's when bad things like hyperinflation, government shutdowns, soldier pay cuts occur.

If it's physical cash then anywhere.

There are already NATO countries on Russia borders retard. Estonia? Latvia? Norway? Did you fail geography class?

You'll be eating water and bread for the next few months, if you're lucky

To withdraw physical cash, you have to be at the bank. Where they will have records of what your wthdrew.

There's literally $1000 usd in good for each Russian citizen. There's way more if you count their other tangible assets, but sadly Russians don't eat oil or potash or LNG. But you're right, 72-96 hrs max before it becomes the vatnik madmax

>we don't care, our economy is impervious

Attached: ohnono.png (940x490, 224.3K)

>bernie economics

tl;dr stale bread back on the menu, boys

Holy fuck they got bogged

Attached: 1599256978746.png (354x313, 252K)

But wouldn't the money you have in the bank be in rubles. Since it will be a Russian bank.

Ukraine is different since it's a flatland with no natural obstacles. NATO can casually roll tanks through it. Learn actual geography chink.

you are getting shit for christmas

Does this mean China will bail them out?

Attached: china.png (604x285, 21.71K)

>Muh exception
The original post talked about being on the border. Meme flags are always the worst. I might be a chink but you are for sure an african nigger.

Hopefully this is all just a master plan for them to go back to the gold standard, they have enough reserves to do it.

Attached: 1646028375563.jpg (790x698, 67.31K)

Banks allow you to hold foreign currency. How do you think fx exchanges happen?

the west is retarded. They should have let Russia into NATO and turned it into an anti-Chinese alliance long ago.

They're trying to stop it collapsing today, but the damage is done. Going forward they are fucked.

No

It means China will buy their assets for cheap and Russia will turn into Africa 2.0

They've been preparing for this for a long time. This is all thought out.

It's beyond bogged. I think that chart does not even show todays 30-40% drop

>going to make people sell their foreign currency ?
I checked news, it's about exporters. Basically if you get your income in dollar, you are forced to autosell 80% of it.
>Isn't that just going to make people panic more and try and hide it ?
People are doing same not only with foreign currency, but also getting all roubles cash. Banks are empty at this point.

do you think the only money that exists in russia is in robloxbux?
i've got dollarydoos and euro on my fucking paypal account, i'm fairly sure a bank can provide similar services

that's the chinks throwing a bone to the pink wojak that call them up screaming

Attached: 129-1293933_pink-wojak-shotgun-hd-png-download.png (860x888, 505.97K)

>Jewtin wanted to collapse his economy!
>Trust the plan!
>Two more weeks!

>that's pretty smart actually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

Attached: 124673110672.jpg (624x468, 49.57K)

aren't they buying it back at a steep discount (30%)? wouldnt this help? its not like they can spend their dollars in the US anymore anyway.

Lol, yeah, China is well known for their generosity.

They're going to buy Russian commodities in bulk on swaps for pennies on the ruble

Russia's economy was the size of Italy's. Now it will be the size of Poland's.
Seems it's a win.

get ready to be forced to convert 80% of it into rubles at a massive loss

They are going to pretend to both oppose the west and play nice with the west, impose some restrictions on Russia but leave them some wiggle room. They will use this to their best advantage and squeeze Russia slowly

Original post means a threat on the Russian border, dumbass. The Baltic countries isn't a threat because it's only loosely connected via land to the rest of NATO and has plenty of natural obstacles. Only Ukraine poses a true threat.

NESARA GESARA
Trust the Plan
Q.

It's all preplanned. We are watching the biggest theatre play of our lifetimes.