Germany needs a million people to actually spend these 100bn

Where da fuck is Germany getting the people to build weapons and recruit soldiers to become by far the second most powerful military globally (funded better than China)?

The only way this works is with an EU army.

Attached: 85A9E9DE-A419-461B-964F-8C449CC2525E.jpg (1297x1238, 294.24K)

I thought modern germans were scared of guns, will this new military be comprised entirely of turks?

If they didn't force you to get vaxxed I might join.

>will this new military be comprised entirely of turks?
They are restarting military schools is my guess.

germany already makes tons of weapons, if they'd start selling them to germans instead of just americans they'd be golden

>nordstream stopped
>sending wappons to ukraine
>investing 100b in millitary

I don't agree with his political views, but he gets things done fast. With agnela ruskie merkel nothing would have happened yet

Who the fuck would ever die for such a cucked country?

Wow that sounds great can foreigners join? I don't have any military experience but I've played a lot of HOI4 I think I'll be a new Rommel if I'm let in. I trace back my lineage to German, Austrian, Irish, Swedish, and Moroccan ancestors. I learnt German on Duolingo if that helps.

turks are good soldiers tho right? better than white people dying in foreign wars

>Where da fuck is Germany getting the people to build weapons
We are the world's 4th biggest manufacturer of arms, user. We also had the weapons, we just sold them to others.

>With agnela ruskie merkel nothing would have happened yet
And she would have been right.

Nord Stream II would benefit millions of Germans through lower gas prices.

We are sending weapons which just prolongs a war that is already lost, costing countless lives.

Wasting 100bn in taxmoney will increase my taxes.

Merkel, where are you?

>Merkel, where are you?
I will never want that putrid cunt back just because her successor is worse.
But yeah, every decision he made so far was retarded.
>does a 180° on the vax mandate, now can't get out of it anymore even though it's essentially dead
>makes the costs of heating skyrocket
>stupid enough to take the side of the loser in an ongoing war
Maybe the reason his cabinet is full of schizos, retards and schizoretarded cunts is so he won't look as bad by comparison.

Army would crumble as fast as Afghanistan.

Attached: Would you fight for your country.jpg (570x406, 51.54K)

You forgot the funny joke where he said the goal is to become energy independent with renewables. Then proceeding to say they are funding gas and coal stockpiles. I swear Germans are absolute retards. At least they are finally growing a backbone and building a modern army. With isreali drones and euro built eurofucker 2

Like everything in Germany, the Bundeswehr is fundamentally broken, you need billions and half a decade to just get it operational at its current size. While you're at it, you need to restructure it hard and undo very current changes, to fight the insane bureaucracy. This will probably take more than 5 years. Then we also need to start modernizing shit, like finally buying proper drones (armed and recon). Also a years long task. 100 billions sound like a lot, but they really aren't in our case. Scholz won't make in the next election though and conservitards can implement their 'black zero's policy again and everything will go back to slowly decaying.

They just say that to be politically correct
You can't change human nature that easily

is that where the vaccine money goes?

Immigrants of course. They want gibs, they need to earn them.

It's almost as if they spent decades ruining western countries.

They're gonna need a leader for this eu army

Attached: carpathia.jpg (259x194, 5.81K)

You really don't understand modern German society. A good chunk of the ones potentially willing are disgusted by the broken Bundeswehr, right wingers are weeded out and everyone with half a brain stays the fuck away from modern wars anyway. Look up how our last Afghanistan soldiers got welcomed. The Merkel gov tried to just wait it out until everyone forgot about them. Them when they had to do some kind of ceremony for them it was an absolute shit show.

Compulsory service. Pick your poison from medical, social and emergency services or do military service to be trained as guerilla with life long reserve status in case of invasion. Building up 1 million plus militia within the first ten years of implementation.

Nigga, where did you get 100 billion?