Jewish propaganda

I’ve never seen so much propaganda in my life. Americans and the American media are inherently evil and are pushing for more war and bloodshed. May Russia destroy the West!

Attached: E1195DEA-D13A-4B59-A358-206B522FC634.jpg (1170x783, 564.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mronline.org/2022/02/08/the-pentagon-and-cia-have-shaped-thousands-of-hollywood-movies-into-super-effective-propaganda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>American media are inherently evil and are pushing for more war and bloodshed.

>May Russia destroy the West!

lol

Russia couldn't destroy a happy meal, let alone the west

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 182752.png (751x852, 618.73K)

>bloodshed is evil
>kill em all vlad

>Russia starts war
>embarrasses itself
>america to blame
ADS is real! lol
cope

>may russia destroy the west
seconding this

Attached: 1603418242799.png (599x500, 73.19K)

I feel bad for Russians.

Attached: IMG_20220209_013816.jpg (1245x1184, 333.46K)

No idea why Any Forums has so many Putin and Trump supporters.
The last time i saw this many young males so utterly fucking owned by rich old white men the North went to war to free them
Proper dumb peasant tier polezni durak

It was always there, you were just sleeping. Literally after 2 years of fake pandemic we get this.

As opposed to this faggot who sent his soldiers without food and gasoline to attack another country, targeted civilians, and bombed Ukraine during peace talks? Shithead has no honour.
Fuck off jew

You don't need a fucking memeflag, just say it.

DEATH TO AMERICA
E
A
T
H

T
O

A
M
E
R
I
C
A

this board is contrarian to the point of severe retardation

How do you know I’m young or a male?

How does America come up in this?

The west is evil first therefore they are real evil and they deserve to die for their initial evilness

You're here.

Meme flag vs meme flag. digits wins.

Attached: 1604557335497.png (800x800, 29.45K)

>reddit hates him
>American democrats hate him
>American neocons hate him
>the EU hates him
>journalists hate him
>gays and trannies hate him
>commies hate him
>atheists hate him
>women hate him
>niggers hate him
>turkroaches hate him
>jews hate him
>billionaires hate him
>the international banking system hates him
>every single globohomo politician, party and organization in the world hates him
If this isn't enough for you, it's because you're a golem.

Now go kill yourself, memeflag shill.

Both sides are using propaganda on their people. Basically these governments are illegitimate and the "people" running them should be publicly executed along with their families.

The Pentagon and CIA have shaped thousands of Hollywood movies into super effective propaganda

Propaganda is most impactful when people don’t think it’s propaganda, and most decisive when it’s censorship you never knew happened.

mronline.org/2022/02/08/the-pentagon-and-cia-have-shaped-thousands-of-hollywood-movies-into-super-effective-propaganda/

Attached: war.jpg (600x338, 55.57K)

So your opinions are determined by others' thought, not your own.
Talk about NPC.

Russia is on the side of the righteous!

Attached: 1645877452994.jpg (1350x1012, 1.15M)

Klaus Schwab hates him

Attached: 1DAC068A-A139-4E91-B843-1AD13A4C7FF1.jpg (828x1654, 233.23K)

No good Jews in this fight.
Israel, Russia, U.S., EU.... all Jewed to fuck and back. There is no hope but to overthrow the overlords and rebuild a Jew-free society from scratch.

If someone is hated by all of my enemies, he must be doing something good. In fact I'd say he's probably my best ally.

>come as Liberators
>expect the oppressed Ukrainians to help with at least SOMETHING
Did they get some fuel?

>I’ve never seen so much propaganda in my life.
maybe that has to do with how you have yet to grow pubic hair

If the entire world is against something, maybe you are in the wrong

You look only at the superficial layer of politics. You don't understand that politicians make backstage deals and TV lies. You think European or American politicians hate Putin because you were told so by TV. You don't ask yourselves who benefits from all of this. Who isn't spending any resources on this war. Who was Putin often meeting and publicly defending. What did Putin talk about with leaders of France, Germany or USA.
You are NPC.

Yep such massive amounts of kikes pushing any narrative so strongly like this should be a big red flag, but keep in mind these kikes are slimy and any object of hatred such as Putin could easily just be another actor for their gay little globohomo drama show.

And you're a dirty Pole whose opinions on Russia are never to be taken seriously.