Russia literally does not stand a chance

Unless Russia goes nuclear, NATO would be in Moscow in 2 weeks. Russia has no allies other than China, Serbia, and Belarus. I guess if NATO ends Russia, the Chinese could make somes massive upgrades to the Siberian railway system to transport hordes of PLA slaves to defend Moscow.

Attached: eid22i0ushk81.png (640x1067, 303.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/58918-why-nuclear-shields-do-not-exist.html
files.catbox.moe/pcoxv6.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no allies other than China
Well, that would get interesting real quick.

That's what those 6,200 nukes are for.

Does NATO have any proper anti-nuclear defenses in place? Will we be alright if Russia does go nuclear? I live in Orlando, but I always wanted to move north and marry my girlfriend to enjoy a happy and simple life playing video games together with her.

China wouldn't even join them. They're not even supporting this invasion right now.

What makes you think NATO would ever attack Russia?

1 nuke go off in US and entire country would shart itself and the trannies in the army would cry to both of their moms.

Only two weeks to Moscow?! Wow!

>Russia has no allies other than the rest of the world
>China wouldn't even join them
They're already giving Russia intel

Attached: IMG_4111.jpg (632x1005, 117.71K)

I hope Putin goes nuclear. I'm sure someone who works within the infrastructure has already provided him with key targets already.

If NATO declares open war against Russia then China, Brazil, India, Iran, North Korea etc are absolutely going to set it off. At that point you'd be fighting like half the world's population across half the landmass of the planet.

Isn't that what Putin fears the most?

America has plenty of anti-missile tech. Not all nuclear weapons are the same though, and there are some weapons we may not be able to defend against, such as hypersonics.

Heyyy Orlando, I’m from Orlando too

I don't know where this "China ally" thing came from. Just because China and Russia cooperate against US interests, doesn't mean that the Chinese are interested in having North Korea 2.0 as an ally. They didn't veto the Security council resolution, and despite paying some lip service to the excessive NATO expansion they didn't pick up any of Russia's talking points about Nazis or whatever schizo shit Putin is selling. To the last they repeated that any invasion was a fever dream and that westoids were paranoid and were then made to look stupid when the Russian tanks rolled in. Not to mention the issue of recognizing breakaway republics as sovereign, they're very sensitive to that and they'll never recognize Donetsk or Lugansk. And now their "ally" will be leaning heavily on their economy to push through their currency collapse. The Chinese don't want any part of this

fuck me you sound like every other NPC
you think they have all that shit sitting around right next to the Ukraine border

It took Russia months to get all their shit in place
NATO can only play catchup now

>Unless Russia goes nuclear
they will. useless thread.

Chian won't join them in invading, but they will join them in defending.

Putin knows this that's why he's doing everything to prevent war with NATO.

The bottom is why everything above doesn't matter.

And those hypersonics will likely be exclusively targeted for our silos and major military installations, right? Meanwhile the slow-moving ICBMs and such will target cities like Orlando, but be easily shot down by our defense net?

“Our submarines alone can launch more than 500 nuclear warheads, which guarantees the destruction of the US and NATO for good measure. The principle is: why do we need the world if Russia won’t be in it?”

Attached: nuke.jpg (2560x1600, 484.82K)

We're more likely to kill ourselves before we get into any serious conflict with Russia or China. That said, with shit like pic related, the importance of International stability for the continuanion of modern civility, and the division in the west, a serious Nato/EU/USA vs Rus/China/etc certainly wont be the cakewalk our naive cattle and arrogant bureaucrats seem to believe it would be.

Attached: 1645694886106.jpg (600x400, 42.72K)

It's what putin wants

>Brazil, India,
No

Yes because he's a fucking retard, NATO simply exists as defence because Russia is always posturing and threatening everybody, if Russia stopped being a dick then NATO wouldn't need to exist

This is a troll because no one is this stupid.

Have you seen how China has operated politically for like the past 3 decades? Have you seen how they operated during Korea? They are the literal fucking embodiment of "say one thing do another". They are shrewd and calculating like jews. China will flip to hostile after being "neutral" so quickly you'd get whiplash.

whatever faggot, fuck nato, SLAVA ROSSI

I don't think it's a wise assumption that the guy who somehow managed to be so smart as to essentially become the Russian government is a retard. If you believe he's a puppet, what I just said applies to the puppet masters.

Russia has satallite imagery too

No, he fears having them being subversive jewish faggots along the entire border with their encroachment.

Imagine if Russia put installations along the Canadian/Mexican borders with the US and in Cuba, then constantly poked and prodded with a mix of little attacks, propaganda and causing issues in the area like border problems, housing issue bait with new immigrants, telling americans along the border they were pieces of shit. After that, propagandizing and broadcasting any response at all from the US to the world as MUH EVIL MURICA.

Depends on how many of these monstrosities Russia has built. Can supposedly hit an area the size of Texas and whether you can stop it or not is an absolute crapshoot leaning to no.

Attached: IMG_20220225_225509.jpg (720x859, 247.57K)

War is about logistics. How many of those actually units can be moved to fight Russian. How long does it take to get them to battle zone?

Attached: 60694181_7.png (1920x3331, 577.27K)

Fuck NATO/Globohomo.

Attached: 1643008859091.jpg (3632x3316, 2.67M)

It will be much cheaper to wait 2 years and deal with out next president. No one will vote for Putin anyway. Even those who mostly support him say he is ruling too long.

Nukes are the main things that matter

China wouldn't join Russia, they want russia to lose so they can landgrab the eastern parts.

Why would NATO intervene? Ukraine is not a NATO member. Ukraine is getting steamrolled in Russia and NATO won't do shit other than provide Reddit and Twitter support.

>Unless Russia goes nuclear, NATO would be in Moscow in 2 weeks
So for decades the assumption was a Russia v. USA war would not only go nuclear, but would be the end of man kind, or at least civilization for centuries. Why the assumption now that you get to take Moscow with no nukes?

At the scale of a true nuclear war, anti-missile defense would be completely overwhelmed. Only a small percent would actually be intercepted. I know that is disturbing to think about, but it is the truth. A nuclear war with Russia would truly be the end of civilization.
livescience.com/58918-why-nuclear-shields-do-not-exist.html

*steamrolled BY Russia

>Chinese already cosplaying Russian soldiers going for Zelenski
files.catbox.moe/pcoxv6.mp4
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1497917471064.webm (434x720, 1.71M)

Reminder 1: NATO lost to a bunch of goat herders in Afghanistan.
Reminder 2: None of this conventional forces strength stuff is relevant in global thermonuclear war.

NATO is extremely politically sensitive to losses. Once 10,000 body bags came bag filled they'd fold like a cheap suitcase.

if there's a single encroachment on the Russian borders nukes will rain down, if there's a single covert attempt on Putin's life nukes will turn Washington into ashes

This retard gets it. Past a certain point, it's not about territory, or about resources. Once Russia gets starved into a frenzy and backed into a corner, the only thing between the world and nuclear devastation is the thin veil of hope that someone offs Putin when he tries to give the order to launch the nukes. Otherwise, we're pretty much fucked.

Lots of idiots huffing mad copium and trying to delude themselves into thinking that people won't follow orders when Putin tries to go full MAD.

Attached: 1620770896784.jpg (956x1980, 201.66K)

>nuclear war with Russia would truly be the end of civilization.
Not it wouldn't. Nuke effects are greatly exaggerated.

Relax we have enough nukes to erase baltoids

Attached: E6B735B3-BB1D-4FFA-87FF-D2D1524BE9A2.jpg (245x206, 16.99K)