Literally Hitler in the bunker tier

Literally Hitler in the bunker tier

How can you honestly believe Zelinsky is doing fine?

Attached: PNG image 2.png (1620x611, 254.97K)

I guess they were nazis after all

Attached: 1613518452683.gif (305x205, 434.59K)

Child soldiers are ok now - because CIA said so.

Most of Ukrainian deaths are due to friendly fire

Attached: 1645432308444.webm (640x360, 1014.7K)

ALL of the Ukrainian and Russian deaths are due to friendly fire because they're all the same people, just as you jews planned.

>Encouraging foreigners to come and fight in the "ukrainian foreign legion"
>Handing out rifles to civilians in Kiev
>Conscripting random people into the army
>Calling up other European leaders and crying on the telephone
>Giving guns to children and the elderly

Is Zelensky running a bit short on troops? It sure sounds like he is.

Dead children make for great photo ops

>you jews
I have my foreskin, btw. it's russian clay, you're literally a jew if you don't accept it, or even worse, consider Zelensky president of an imaginary country.

is this a war crime? they are trying to get russians to kill civilians

this is what you do when you plan to surrender right bros? This is what you do when you're winning the battle right bros? This just confirms that the war is over like that other thread says right bros?

>they are trying to get russians to kill civilians
Why do you think they handed out guns and stationed artillery among the commieblocks?
Zelensky is trying to get as many civillians killed to paint Russia with blood.

based child soldier phase of war

seriously. How anyone can keep going along with this ukraine so good shit is beyond me. They've always been corrupt, they always will be corrupt, and now I guess we get to see the modern media propagandize the reddit populace into defending children soldiers getting killed.

>is this a war crime?

Not to my knowledge. I don't think the geneva or hague conventions mention child soldiers.

bah, nevermind gay as fuck OP forgot the part of the article where it said "people older than 60 can now join". also this is 3 days old. gey as always.

It does.
Not younger than 15 year old.

This was 2 days ago

Attached: 037B15DE-A2D5-424B-A7D5-837E8BF71E9C.jpg (750x704, 209.61K)

Based. Never too young or too old to kill a rusnigger invader.

>also this is 3 days old
So it's old enough to get a gun in Ukraine now

No confirmation from internal ukrainian sources. Also, even not all men of fighting age are drafted in army yet.

stop playing with your food Putin, eat it

Literally sending children to die for Zog.

That's really a shame. Some friendly fire is expected in such confusing times, but we didn't expect for russians to suck so much that friendly fire gets more kills than them.

Current photo of Zelensky right now. He’s already fleeing the country with briefcases full of taxpayers’ money. Will probably end up back home in Israel.
I hope he gets nabbed at the border and executed by his own people. Shame that didn’t happen when the identically artificially placed western puppet leader of Afghanistan did the same move last summer. I think he’s still at large. These rats are all the same.

Attached: 31CB92C8-3B44-4674-AC72-4304A2A7FE6F.png (500x281, 144.31K)

you mean the children can defend themselves from Russian rape-loot gangs going house to house looking for valuables

It was front page news in every paper in Ukraine, vpn bro.

They avoided taking most cities because of casualties(on both sides) but sure justify killing children.

So much that they're literally sending inexperienced people in and arre causing your elites to kill each other.

Oh I guess that makes it okay.

Are these the actions of a nation winning a war?

If only redditor pedotroons wouod volunteer to fight. Like this oneDisinfo shill, you failed as always lol.

Attached: C66413F9-609D-4A8C-B472-81C619A666EF.jpg (700x671, 137.02K)

you're just upset you can't around raping and looting without getting your brains used to redecorate some walls

Zelinsky will fight to the last drop of goy blood, no matter how young. From the cradle to the grave.

>>So Ukraine is "winning" but is arming civilians, needs help both from the EU and the US and wants sanctions against Russia?

You actual want to rape and loot but you're too much of faggot to leave your house let alone go to war.

>Ukraine is winning chuds!!!
>Conscripts every male in the country
mmmmmmm idk i think the twitter and reddit posts might be bullshit idk frens

Attached: 1482017457461.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

these heros will strike without warning.

This what a bad a$$ people's resistance looks like.

Attached: 62184fa1dced5.jpg (1080x1348, 123K)

But according to reddit and Twitter, zelensky was winning every single battle while strong women battalions with their own personalized javelins were destroying more tanks than the wermacht ever could while the ghost of kyvyvy singlehandedly saved a Trans hospital from a white phosphorus attack????????

Attached: 20220128_111428.jpg (600x599, 48.04K)

Attached: 1646026210735.jpg (896x1170, 156.27K)

>So Ukraine is "winning" but is arming civilians
if this turns to a 4 year Sarajevo Russia loses more ways than one

Minimum is 15, but those have to be valunter.

Daily reminder child labour, brides and soldiers are based. Believing in UN treaties is believing in globalhomo. Human rights bullshit is only used to bully weak countries

Why isn't Russia knocking out more infrastructure?

Why are Ukrop communications still up?

Attached: images (2).jpg (310x163, 7.76K)

Attached: swiss goblin.jpg (1200x799, 93.79K)

He's violating the human rights of boys and men.

including poos kek.

what the fuck

Usual jewish behavior. As long as white people dies, jews are happy. Transforming civilians into targets is a typical way of achieving this goal.

That's rich coming from a roach kek.

uganda sent over kony, russkies are fucked now.

how about you just stop going house to house raping and looting and you wouldn't have to worry about getting your brains splattered