Invasion of Ukraine no bullshit thread

>Please, let's have a serious conversation this time, no blatant Ukrainian and/or Russian propaganda (i.e. gazillion dead Russian troops, urban myths, Putin good Zelensky bad and vice versa).
Real talk, what are the actual problems that the Russian army faces rn? I'll start:
For me it's personal as I've served in the signal corps: it seems like we didn't learn a thing since 2008. The first few days were ok, yet yesterday it became a fucking shitshow. At the given moment military frequencies are sometimes being swarmed by Ukrainians singing songs, cursing and generally fucking around. I mean that's funny af, but for the military it's a real headache to deal with. This exists for two main reasons imo: obvious technical limitations, as half of the stations are old af, some don't even have proper encryption devices (in Russian it's called ЗAC — зaceкpeчивaющaя aппapaтypa cвязи, I really don't know how to translate it properly) and if such devices are present it is apparent that operators are unwilling to use it in most of the cases, probably for the sake of time.

Attached: h_57506019.jpg (770x513, 262.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unencrypted radio is fucking retarded, your commanders didn't care when you were in the army?

Lol what's up dude?

Attached: The Ghost of Kyiv NPC-NEWS.jpg (1280x720, 1.03M)

You speak excellent English, almost as good as a glownigger.

death to russia

what a legend

They just can't stop him.

Attached: Hodol the Line.jpg (825x852, 362.59K)

Putin's pre-invasion video should be required viewing for this thread. youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

It seems your entire military is behind the ball. If anyone learned anything from the recent Azerbaijan vs Armenia War its that drones are the way of war now. It's like Russia still uses Deep Battle Doctrine from the 20th century and just throwing heavy armor at things. Do you guys even have air superiority in Ukraine yet? I hate that you guys have invaded Ukraine but the propaganda in support of Ukraine is just so fucking hilarious. Are you fearful of the ghost of kiev? what about the cougar of kiev?

will he really keep getting away with it? It seems impossible, but every single time, he just keeps getting away

Says Pierre while half of his country are niggers and Arabs beheading them

How are most of us meant to know the ins and outs of the Russia army?

Do they still have the issues with the new conscripts getting raped and beat up?

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

What are the frequencies? for research

Can you explain that footage from Kharkov yesterday where Russian soldiers were just strolling out in the open waiting to be ambushed, without any cover whatsoever? Is that just part of Russian tactics or what?

I know you might be confused by your flag a bit but you're not russian

Hello rusbro! What can you say about moral and willingness to fight in the russian armed forces? Discipline has always been an issue in a lot of units in Russian armed forces ( not all). Now your soldiers are fighting a "brother-people", have you heard anything about morale?

You do realize you've been psy-opd and this is basically still a proxy war right? Russia's actual tier one homeland defense isn't in this and the chechen rebels and 1st mongoloid mobile cav that Russia is supplying has been getting btfo'd by the javelins and 21st century armaments of the west. America and Europe are pouring advanced weaponry and ordinance into Ukraine at an honestly retarded and hilariously unfair rate considering Ukraine is still whining like a little cunt saying they need someone to defend them. Europe just agreed to supply state of the art aircraft to Ukraine. The west has deep pockets and is flaunting its ability to use its financial edge to supply its proxy the latest and greatest. So while the west is handing out IR signature tracking shoulder cannons with rounds at 80k a pop... russia's proxies are getting spanked due to their reliance on mechanized divisions produced decades ago. So, here is Russia, a proxy war on its doorstep, sitting with a surplus of old heavy weapons, while the west threatens to throw everything it can afford at them while facing zero consequences for any eventuality from their use. Well, the Ukrainians have been playing fast and loose with their new toys. Why not level the playing field. If nothing the ukrainians do with the arms of the west count... Fuck it! Lets start handing out nukes. If Belarus doesn't like your tone and decides to split a couple atoms on your soil... you can do whatever you want. But it certainly isn't Russia's fault.

the letters on the vehicles represent battle groups correct?
Z = invading into eastern Ukraine and includes DPR auxiliaries, which is why all the meme tier stuff is labelled with a Z
Z with square = invading the south from Crimea and via Naval assault
V = invading via Belarus
O = mobile reserve

THIS VIDEO SHOULD BE REQUIRED VIEWING BEFORE COMMENTING. IT IS PUTIN SAYING WHY HE IS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING.

youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8 IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT< YOU CAN"T POSSIBLY HAVE AN INFORMED OPINION!

Attached: 300px-Brendan2.jpg (300x300, 14.76K)

Can anyone back this up with hard evidence? Does the modern Russian military genuinely not used encrypted radio signals for shit as important as troop movements? That seems way too retarded to believe. They're far more than advanced and financed enough to have the equipment and only a complete retard would fail to realize how important encrypted comms are. I can't believe this without some kind of hard evidence. Like a time stamped live feed of the comms.

Attached: 1644996783526.png (675x750, 268.02K)

He's not just getting away with it. He has some real support here!

Attached: Sammy H.jpg (486x746, 297.92K)

the think I realized today was that a LOT of those NLAWs and Javelins are gonna fall into Russian hands when Kiev capitulates, and they're probably gonna hang onto all of it which would make a potential war with Russia in the future a nightmare for NATO armor

The western media is focusing on shitty troops from Crimea, ossetia, and the lpr dpr, and making up stories about planes of vdv getting shot down. There's a reason chernobyl got taken the first day with relative ease, and not focused on by the west. Because they sent units with actual skill and support to a sensitive area and took it promptly. They're trying to split the country from east and west, and doing an alright job considering things.

Attached: Blackrussian.jpg (700x683, 109.87K)

don't worry, i've played Squad enough to know a thing or two about the RUssian military. My guess is, is that they're gonna take a Logi way out in enemy territory and wait for hte second cap point to show up and get an FOB and HAB down near it. HOpefully they can get this war done in under 90 minutes, while still having some tickets left.

As a rule all frogs are kikes unless proven otherwise.

>IT IS PUTIN SAYING WHY HE IS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING.
no it's not

he says why he is doing what he is doing in a written document he wrote decades ago, he wants all of the USSR territories, he says in his manifesto that his entire political aim is cancel the effects of the fall of the USSR

everything else he said since then is just excuses, he invades ukraine because we refuse to get rid of our nuclear weapons? so we should give russia all our nukes because that's what a bolshevik dictator asked for you insane cuck?

kek link to the tweet?

>burgers
>30 minutes of patience
lol no, even Biden failed at grasping the basic things Putin said

I suspect good part of leadership in Russian armed forces believed their own bullshit. Ukrainians will just give up after few initial clashes and troops will be occupying Kiev and other major cities in matter of day or two.

Given that lack of coordination on ground, there are serious issues with communications.

>muh written document
Show proof or neck yourself