There are retards on Any Forums who defend puttin arresting and imprisoning kids for years for attending anti-war...

>there are retards on Any Forums who defend puttin arresting and imprisoning kids for years for attending anti-war protests

Attached: img-399.jpg (792x510, 245.64K)

HAHAHAHA yeah

imagine believing this

Zoomer genocide best day of my life.

If you unironically support either side you're god-level fucking retarded.

>getting rid of retards that tear up the streets because they think they can influence war decisions
based, america should of done this during the nigger floyd protests

They'll live to regret it.

> A schoolkid got 5 years of maximum security prison for terroroism
> He built FSB building in Minecraft and stuffed it with dynamite
Also had Anarchists cookbook on his computer which was used as "proof" he was preparing a terror act.

i dont think anybody supports president Vladimir - this is devastating for the Russian people

Still ruskies are cucks who are afraid of molotoving governmemt dogs who attack peaceful protesters.

I just dont care, but if theyre globohomo soros kids then i especially dont care.

Attached: fuckyoufaggot.png (628x375, 31.79K)

The Russians are prisoners of their own tyrannical government

sorry antifa/blm fags, looks like your boss hired new idiots for the cause. time to go back to your job at mcdonalds/starcucks

Why are there so many American idiots like you, who conflate globohomo with Ukraine fighting for sovereignty?

wow ghost of kiev just flew over that protest

That's what I'm saying - too cucked to rebel.

Attached: 1645998929854.jpg (811x713, 85.53K)

rebelling just means destroying their own cities

American influence makes people all over the world think protesting is a fun little thing with no repercussions

This

if it's good enough for Canada it's good enough for Russia

is that golubin?

remember when cuckada imposed martial law to deal with a bunch of truckers? yeah good times

Really? Like one. Saged.

Ukraine is where our politicians go to pick up,their bribes. It’s not a countr. It’s a Jewish hoax.

:)
United States tier political prisoners.

oh my heckinrino thats poodie pie!!!!

It’s not their country, disinfotroon. George floyd overdosed but deserved to be killed, by the way :)

>You need to go and slaughter fellow whites, because jewtin said so thats why

Willing to bet Trump would have threatened to nuke Russia from the start and the invasion would never have happened.

Attached: 1645768025206.jpg (600x439, 60.26K)

He doesn't believe it, he's just australian.

These "children" are the Russian version of the sjw's that were burning down cities, tearing down statues and being mobilized by gobohomo against all that is traditional and decent. They're fucking lucky to live under Putin, I'd flay them and disembowel them alive.