WHAT THE FUCK!?????!??

This is possibly the craziest thing that's ever happened, are we living in a simulation?

Attached: 123123.jpg (662x845, 99.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this confirmed?

... yes
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

Wtf

вeликий, якщo цe пpaвдa

When are you people going to wise up and realise this is a single governmental entity orchestrating a war amongst its subfactions? None of this is organic

Holy shit. Wtf is going on?

Attached: 1200px-Megadeth_performing_in_San_Antonio,_Texas_(27420120171).jpg (1200x1795, 286.22K)

Nice digits but fake and gay.

"reportedly"
"May have"
in other words we made it up.

turn your screen upside down, this thread is satanic

>putin in a hat

Attached: 1645308579556.png (419x419, 294.91K)

I don't think this is true.

the amount of disinfo being pumped out lmao

are shills getting this desperate?
at least use a twitter account I don't follow lmao

No.

Endless fake stories pumped out all these days

Shill post. I hate Russia but this faggotry is fake. Seemed believable because I am old enough to remember when defections were a thing.

Fake because this mad dog is literally the only reason nobody broke Putin's neck yet. He's his loyal henchman.

Зoлoтoв (Goldov): Do I have to ask?

My indian coworker told me Putin had been dethroned because his trusted news source that never lies had reported it. I asked if he was aligned with the west, which he was. So I told him it was lies…
This war is gonna wake up the few Covid couldn’t. The rest has to be concidered untouchables

This. All theatre by the satanists.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, null)

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 1.78M)

nah, that muppet is too retarded for that

It's just a fucking tweet until it's not.
And those mother fuckers are full of shit always.

>breaking
Putin has defected to the west

Yeah…it’s the New World Order floundering around because the peeps know about Inner Earth Giants fabricating flying saucers…and now they’ll know the alien deception is yet another FAKE by governments. The giants, however, are real.

So…it takes time to starve 7 billiion people, so that’s in the works… so let’s see…

We have a blackout situation that we can pull… along with a pestilence… and maybe that smallpox outbreak Gates has in the wings…money shortages… closed stores…

After these things, ((they)) will indiscriminately poison water supplies and send suicide squads around neighborhoods.

Attached: 74843973.png (462x321, 239.27K)

>Putin's clone feigns defection and feeds the west disinformation a la Yuri Bezmenov

Hahaa, you ididot will bring here any sinlgle fake ukrnews create in desperate trials to win INFORMATION WAR?

bet he's a jew..with jews you lose

Sooooo, who defected to Russia?

They literally look like siblings

Nobody, it is just propaganda

just stop!!

Attached: stop1pbtidtyranny.png (1278x169, 50.77K)