What is the ultimate consequence of this?

What is the ultimate consequence of this?

Attached: file.png (924x1046, 168.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTYyODgxNzY.MzY0ODc2MQ*MzYwMDAwMDA(MA~!CONTIGUOUS_US*MTAwMjQwNzU.MjUwMjM1MTc(MTc1)MA~!IN*NTI2NDA1MQ.Nzg2MzQyMQ)MQ~!CN*OTkyMTY5Nw.NzMxNDcwNQ(MjI1)Mg~!RU*ODk5MTgxMg.MTkzNjI0OTI)Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You go outside

We didn't condemn shit.

It always boggles my mind how massive Russia actually is.

Myanmar is tremendously based

Also boggles my mind how israel is a real country
This day and age sure are mysterious

Massive wasteland

it’s only inhabited on the western half predominately.
plus technically canada is big too..
a big lol, that is.

They didn't base their country on stolen lands... maybe you should try that.

Amount of shitholes sucking Putler cock is decreasing as time goes on.

Brazil didnt condemn it

blue = globohomo
red = resisters of globohomo
yellow = shy reds

it's only slightly bigger than the US. It's just the mercator projection

thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTYyODgxNzY.MzY0ODc2MQ*MzYwMDAwMDA(MA~!CONTIGUOUS_US*MTAwMjQwNzU.MjUwMjM1MTc(MTc1)MA~!IN*NTI2NDA1MQ.Nzg2MzQyMQ)MQ~!CN*OTkyMTY5Nw.NzMxNDcwNQ(MjI1)Mg~!RU*ODk5MTgxMg.MTkzNjI0OTI)Mw

It's all empty

Orange countries are based and blue countries are nigger dick sucking shitholes.

north korea is not supporting Russia?
also syria?

Ukrainian flag, man of the hour, whereabouts are you? East or west? Give me the final red pill about the current situation, or at least a tidbit.

china isnt really neutral tho

Pretty terrible for Russia if this map is to be believed. "Neutral" means they value NATO countries too much to side with Russia

You did at the UN

Yes it's for business relations reasons

More like we don't want to be sanctioned for supporting Russia

what do countries like fucking niger and libya get out of bowing to globohomo??
also didnt brazil join the neutral chads

Looks bigger than it actually is, Africa on the other hand is fuckhuge.

user the Chinese cant because of political reasons say they support the Russians they do and their population does so they are Russian allies the exception is india which actually said they disagree Russia is a friend of india and too vote against a friend is bad so I respect india overall majorty are neturla because of economic or political or friendship reasons

Also this the west is fucking absolutely gay because of sanctions someone needs to collapse the US economy

>Russian economy shits itself
>Russia will kneel to chink jews
>More countries will join NATO
>Raise of military budgets in Yuroland
>Xi prbly seething
NATO won

Go back to Russia you filthy narcotic selling moskal before local ukrainian will find your adress and will play with your family like Bandera in old times. Fucking russians living in my country should be shot and prohibited doing any bussines here. GO HOME IVAN no one wants you here you kremlin cretin.