What are the political implications of a nation of 144 million people having a currency worth less than TF2 items?

What are the political implications of a nation of 144 million people having a currency worth less than TF2 items?

Attached: DF129833-EBEA-4BB9-AA13-8EB41023945F.jpg (1000x1580, 164.36K)

>living in a country where TF items are worth anything

rubles 4 ref
quick trade 80%
add me

are you one of those dumb nigger that thinks 1 unit of currency is somehow special?

it will be rebouncing to almost close normal in a short time

probably be down 20% on the year

This is a country that went through the soviet union and the fall of the soviet union. They´ll be fine.

OOHHHHHH I GET IT.

I had no idea they had so many people.
THATS why it's a big deal, Russia is the BIG one.

>What are the political implications of a nation of 144 million people having a currency worth less than TF2 items?

This along with getting kicked off of SWIFT is gonna cripple them forever. Also, they're losing this war while having no popular support for it whatsoever. It's over for them. All of the chink and russia shills will tell you otherwise, but they'll never be able to refute the extreme poverty stricken aspect of either of those countries after they come crashing down hard.

Does Russia have any good reason not to start going insane? Actually launching nuclear weapons? If the West is so hell-bent on destroying them, what do they have to lose at this point? Just bathe Europe and North America in atomic fire.

Zoom out brother

HA those russians and their devaluated money

How do I go about buying the dip?

No need, after nuking New York, D.C and Virginia everything is immediately over.

>This is a country that went through the soviet union and the fall of the soviet union. They´ll be fine.

That doesn't mean that they took it lightly, belgiumbro. Many people were impoverished after the soviet union collapsed (they always were in comparison to westerners but the soviet social programs that they were on concealed that fact). After this, they'll be worse off than when they were after the collapse. Expect some shitty SWIFT alternative to pop up. As far as a SWIFT replacement goes, ither it'll become a china backed COMECON type system that will evolve into another debt bubble and will explode years down the line bringing russia back to square 1 again or russia will adopt it and stay at the bottom. No matter how you spin it, the future of russia looks bleak especially since the population itself consist of a bunch of untalented retards that are too cowardly to take action into their own hands.

What do you think those faggots in New York think right now, knowing that Putin isn't fucking around and they're Target Number One? I bet every faggoty purple-haired trust fund weirdo in Brooklyn is shitting their pants.

I don't think they understand how real this is.

Daily reminder that currency manipulation is all relative.

FACT RUSSIA HOLDS THE LARGEST SILVER RESERVE
FACT USD IS OVERPRINTED, OVERVALUED

the russians will be better off once putin starts minting russian rubble backed by silver.

wow

one gold in CLASSIC world of warcraft is worth more then one ruple.

there is literally a virtual fantasy world of shamans and paladins have have more real worth wealth then russian people.

tourists will fly to mother russia and cum in every orifice of your sisters and mothers for 2 dollar bills, and your female family members will scream thank you from laying on their stomachs.

was it worth it russians?

1 Dirham = 0.094€
1 Ruble = 0.0081€

Kek, Sandniggers have a better currency than russians.

Kiev hand off chicken

Attached: 1646033730906.jpg (815x750, 46.64K)

I dunno ask Japan they're doing okay still