Why are the Russians so evil?

Why are the Russians so evil?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.06.09 PM.png (1371x1302, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisons_in_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They live in a backwards, repressive culture. Bad families. Violent. Illiberal.

They're chuds, user.

dont call them chuds, that's OUR word.

just as evil as whoever runs Washington, user

This is the saddest skyking thread ever :( RIP big bad.

Plane looks fine to me

>didn't just fly it away beforehand

??????????????????

dude look at it its on the GROUND

At least it won’t pollute the planet anymore

They aren't evil. They simply aren't Westerners and their government isn't the same. They have a distinctly diffetent worldview. You forgive most other people this because they *look* foreign, but Russians are largely white, so you assume they are the same as you and if they aten't they must somehow be evil. Trust me, many of us see the West as "evil" and Russia as the good guys standing against that "evil". It's just perspective.

Attached: saint putin.jpg (431x343, 54.12K)

I like how they call them "Russian occupants" when its literally just Ukrainians

Study Russian history. It's destruction and depression, then a little less destruction and depression, followed by more destruction and depression.

>believing anything the western media tells you

Attached: (((CNN))).jpg (1880x2880, 980.74K)

There is a huge part of Ukraine that hates Americanism and wants globohomo dead

MINECRAFT MANHUNT
IN REAL LIFE

I would say the vast majority. I've never met any of us that are pro-LGBT. All of these "Ukraine is Gay" posts are obvious Putinbots and Shills.

bump

This is extremely insightful for a mutt. Russia is by and large "white" but not very "western" at all. I even believe the poll numbers where majority of Russians unironically support the war or are basically indifferent. Most people I know are like "Eh, it's too bad there's fighting and people will die, but those salo eating ukrops totally had it coming"
GAY captcha kek

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (250x74, 11.98K)

5% of all 20-30 year old's in Russia are in jail for political "crimes". Higher now then at any point in the cold war.

Putin is evil.

Attached: Piggions.webm (492x480, 2.82M)

That is complete and utter lie. Laughable. There are people in prison for political reasons, yes. Probably a few thousands extremists of them in 144 mil nation.
I mean 5%?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisons_in_Russia
less than 500k prisoners in Russia, 20-30 demographic is probably like 20% of the poulation, 30mil or more, probably much more. You mean to say that 1,5 milion of those 0,5 millin prisoners are in there for political reasons?
Try 0,5%, maybe next time someone will believe you, but even then saying 1/3 of prison population is young political priconers would be silly.

Why are jews so evil

>webm
wtf this is real sad

Its not a lie, go say you oppose the war and you will be black bagged. Its a dumb fucking war that will make you poor and has no win condition.

This will be your Vietnam, you cannot crush a people who have tasted freedom and know we will just keep arming them.

Remember, no person has crawled under a barb wire fence to escape capitalism.

Attached: Car Pole.webm (640x360, 1.54M)

>Its not a lie, go say you oppose the war and you will be black bagged
There are citizens protesting the war right now, both in person and on social media. Assembly is more restrictive than it is in the west but you can still do it

Yea, and are getting rounded up. You can see video of them mass arresting people. Come on Russian man, say something bad about Putin, it will be funny!

Attached: Oil Fire.webm (480x274, 2.48M)

Blacks and Mexicans are 100x more evil than Putler.