All this talk about nuclear annihilation... how are you holding up, user?

All this talk about nuclear annihilation... how are you holding up, user?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x500, 89.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HK5YjIYG-Us
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's all hilarious anymore. Everything is so fucking stupid, all I can do is laugh.

there is an afterlife
and you are very welcomed to have a good one just by believing on jesus christ

>Ephesians 2:8-9
>8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

make sure you go to heaven when you die:
youtu.be/HK5YjIYG-Us
and or
youtu.be/fgAvQbVrSI

Attached: AndersonPastor-0.jpg (354x442, 57.93K)

been hearing that since the 1960's. You stop falling for it after a while.

I get to see Jesus pretty soon if it happens, pretty happy I can finally leave this clownworld

are people really talking about that? i dont give a fuck. i just sit in my room and play blue archive, fap to cunny, watch vtubers, keep up with a few youtube channels, go get arbys for dinner and have some ramen for a midnight snack, check bitcoin price, fap to cunny again, go to bed, you know what i mean?

Attached: WnqcA0tO.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Kizuna AI is likely retiring so I am sad bros.

I should probably go to a confessional and stop masturbating.

The world is a tragedy to normies who feel
But a comedy to anons who think

I don't care, nuclear apocalypse could come tomorrow and by 2030 Amazon and Walmart would somehow be back.

> Nukes mean the end of clown world
Honk… honk… :(

Attached: 5B833F18-F0B6-4235-AB9F-33190EE3A056.jpg (1591x1091, 142.95K)

How would you explain to your waifu on how you died? Would you make up a lie or tell her the truth on how our world and you literally burned in nuclear hellfire?

Attached: 1646031673305.jpg (296x503, 33.31K)

Wondrously. The idea of so many people dying soon gets my blood pumping and it's quite auspicious I wear baggy sweatpants when out in public.

Burgers :

Nuculur
Nucular
Nucul-errr

Why?

Attached: 8b1.png (630x472, 387.35K)

A nuclear war would be pretty entertaining

Attached: 1551253492542.jpg (800x600, 65.81K)

I'm not. The only reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I'm still holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, things won't end.
The second I have confirmation that nukes have been launched and things are beyond all hope, I'm... probably going to find another excuse and chicken out. But I'd rather die quickly early on than slowly starve and succumb to radiation, that's for sure.

Can we stop all the covid measures now since we’re all going to die anyway

I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 as I wait for Elex 2 to release.

0 people care about you, memeflag

your vaxport must be scanned before you are admitted to the shelter

Had a good day hanging out with the family. Now I'm playing Dragon Age Origins. Pretty kino game. Never played it before. Imagine worrying about the future when every day you live is great.

I'm genuinely scared. I'm in college and have a decent enough job but it's crazy how little any of it seems to matter when war could very well be at our doorstep

No. In fact, you need to use two now.

Playing Animal Crossing to cope with how shit everything is
Of all the possible universes to be born in, I get put in the one that's literally just Hell

Attached: 1622524211102.jpg (500x356, 65.44K)

Do yourself a favor, enjoy DAO and take your time with it. Then just forget they ever made any more. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

I murdered my family to spare them the horror of a slow death due to radiation. I watched cnn and know the air raid sirens are coming any hour now

you should be praying for war. Imagine giving up your "decent enough" job for 200k/yr living in Germany or Poland banging kraut girls and slav refugees with zero expenses -- even the prostitutes would be charged to per diem. You go home after a year, nothing changed much, but you're debt free with ~250k in your pocket (more because nobody actually spends all their per diem) and a belt full of 10/10 whores.