Why do you guys hate him?

He’s standing with his nation and he seems to really be good at energizing and standing for his people. He also is staying in Kiev and refusing to leave his people. He’s not perfect but that’s far better than the vast majority of most world leaders right now. Although he’s part Jewish he seems to be extremely loyal to his nation and the Ukrainian people. He seems like a great wartime president to me.

Attached: E8335E9D-21CD-407B-9EB5-430707DD6EE7.jpg (250x167, 5.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuz he's a Jew.

My prsident

fpbp

I hate NATO and the globohomo

jewish globhomo puppet president
only there because of a US/globhomo led revolution in 2014

Because he's a jew.

fpbp

He was hesitant to join NATO for a long time till the very end when things got urgent

I dont find him funny at all

Because he is a jew who is making innocent ukrainian civilians die to protect the globohomo

Besides him being a Jew, that is literally the only argument I’ve heard against him.
He’s not global homo from what I’ve seen though, Ukraine is very socially conservative so it would be political suicide to try and push an LGBT Narrative.

he looks like a fucking dickhead
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

>He’s standing with his nation
Israel?

Russia is making innocent civilians die, what kind of pathetic coward would lay down to a country like Russia. Russia was threatening to invade so he pushed back

Attached: 1646027261176.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

He’s literally in Kiev right now, He’s refusing to leave and says he’s going to go out with Ukraine

He fled already, and is a kike. Every photo-op he's sent is fake strong man shit.

He's a fascist nationalist retard, and mainly he's a raging fag loving kike.

m8, he left ages ago, stop falling for obvious propaganda, other than *UKRAINIAN / NATO ALIGNED PRESS* nobody has seen this faggot. Christ you prolly voted biden, too.

How is a corrupt jewish US puppet that’s conscripting Ukrainian men to go fight in a pointless war that could’ve been easily avoided if they just followed the Minsk Accords good? All the jews in Ukraine are leaving for Israel while the actual Ukrainians die for NATO and globohomo.

Because it's contrarian right now to hate him

>He doesn't put the black dildo fully in his country's ass yet, but he hoping to lube it up for them to get em ready
Excellent point.
What a polite jew.

because he touched me when i was a kid

He’s still there, there was evidence that he is still there. There is live interviews with him still at the capital. That kind of thing is very difficult to fake and he also did a live broadcast from the capital to the people as well as spoke to them in person

>destroy our traditional values
nah m8 I think all the Muslims in your country will do that in time
pretty sure Russian Orthodoxy is waning

He's a genuine faggot.

Attached: zelensky no shit.jpg (600x600, 28.25K)

Jew supported by globohomo propaganda machine. Will inevitably turn Ukraine in another ZOG state.
Censors media that doesn't support him becase "muh russian propaganda"
>He is staying in Kiev!
In some fucking bunker somewhere
>great wartime president
Got curb stomped and spend days crying on twitter.
Gave weapons to untrained civilians
Conscripted males against their will
Delays surrender, which means more dead people, hoping he can stay in power

Hell no, Dementia dictator can eat shit and die

and here he is sucking Sean Penn's cock.

Attached: zelensky and penn.jpg (648x717, 40.61K)

Pol doesn't necessarily hate him, they hate the pop culture praise he receives from western media

He's just trying to make Trump look bad for dodging the draft because of bone spurs. Don't let him make you turn your back on trump! Cowardice isn't that bad of a trait in a leader!

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1

But he hasn’t done anything yet and isn’t Alluding to. There’s no reason to think he will until there’s reason to believe he will

Giving mass amounts of weapons to civilians sounds-based to me

He is literally an actor and a comedian.
It would be like if we elected steven colbert to be president.

He's not just a jew, he's a hollywood jew

>jew
>fights to defend values of globohomo

its gonna be a no from me dawg

The only good post.

Yeah that's the reason. There is absolutely no other reason to be critical of him or his policies or his placement in power.
Just contrarianism or whatever else the script is to get people not to question the narrative too much.

He's a CIA puppet.
Nothing personal.

hes an ally of the us government

I can understand that, I hate the way the mainstream media is using him in this conflict to cover up a lot of the things that were going on before but I don’t think that reflects on him being a bad guy, it just means that he was a convenient scapegoat for the Elitist media to shift their focus on

Yeah the KGB monke that worships mudslimes is much better.

If you want them to kill eachother or die LARPing as soldiers.

DEATH TO THE KIKE PUPPET

>it just means that he was a convenient scapegoat for the Elitist media to shift their focus on
convenient because he is a jew who is aligned to their interests.

Well we did elect Ronald Reagan that’s not that much different

HE IS LITERALLY SENDING HIS OWN PEOPLE TO DIE LYING THEM TELLING THAT THEY ARE BEING INVADING BY "NAZIS" AND THE REALITY IS HE IS SENDING THE PEOPLE TO DIE ONLY FOR HIS OWN INTEREST.
HE IS A PSYCHOPATH