I DONT WANNA DIE

Attached: 23.png (242x208, 4.59K)

but you will.

Here, spoiler alert, dummy
So you can stop whining

Attached: 1624243505779.png (1021x648, 145.08K)

why not

Attached: 1599517453991.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

You won't die if you truly believe that you won't die.

every man dies
not every man truly lives

Yeah you won't feel I existence so it won't be so bad and if it ends it will basically feel like an instant when you come back into existence.

I really might blow my brains out tonight Jewish geopolitical war potential nuclear war fuck it why even trying not to be a shut in

Won't feel inexistence*

Sucks for you then nigger cause I got some news and you're not going to like it.

Your faggot news consists of nothing happening this whole crisis is a hooker grift

we all die it would be better to die in something cool like a nuclear attack then when your 85 in a nursing home

who cares your life sucks anyways you'd probably try to off yourself and fuck that up too

I want to die gently.

I hav a cure for your proble, 100% success granted,

You only have to place your lips on this benis of mine and suck untill I tell you to stup, what ya say win-win?

Attached: 1629614423361.png (416x643, 212.45K)

>it's working
lightspeed anhero

Massive “everything will be fine, death isn’t the end, I didn’t waste my life doing nothing and I will get another chance” cope.
Reli-cucks

Don't fear death, it's not nearly as difficult as life. Death comes ro release us from misery, pain and woe...greet it as a friend.

Attached: nuke.jpg (2560x1600, 484.82K)

Too bad cause I want to

This pissant war probably has no bearing on rather or not you or OP will die. You will die. So will everyone you know. Living is harder than dying in everyway. Pray for death

Attached: john-carpenter-prince-of-darkness.jpg (1240x902, 54K)

>nuclear war
The ultimate happening
It’s also the ultimate jew scare and we are no-where close to having one

Attached: 524B88B4-FF76-47B7-B281-A43AF9DAC84E.jpg (249x249, 16.93K)

>dubs
Well, that confirms it. Say goodbye to your family, loser.

>it will basically feel like an instant when you come back into existence.
Yeah
Thats how its working right now
You, YOU have died, but to you, it didnt seem that way, it just seemed like a close call
When you "die", you don't die, just one of you died, you're in allllll the other versions of you, so you're there then

What this all means is, for example, if you signed up for legit, working cryogenics/cryonics (they try to preserve the human after its dead, to try to revive it in the future), nearly the moment you did that, you'd already be waking up from the freeze pod in the future....pretty damn instantly

Side note: I should say that, due to how "death" is being handled, it could just also just suggest that real players/people in the sim cant actually die

But, seems like just more of a fundamental function of reality, as in, you must have this undying function for consciousness to exist or function in a stable way

Attached: 1641993286068.jpg (275x200, 10.41K)

Pretty much this. Reincarnation is very real. Those who deny it have very little spiritual knowledge.

You don’t wanna die, you just want a better life but don’t know how to achieve one. Right there with you.

The fear of death only comes from the uncertainty of what comes after, and the accumulated wages of our works, good and bad, should there be something truly after. If we knew for an absolute fact that there was nothing waiting for us afterwards, I suspect there would be many among us here, nay, the world, who would care not to just lay down and die, for there's nothing to live for in these times for many. Better to just cease existing, and become nothing again.

Not a nihilist, btw.

I do

Attached: 46iwof.jpg (193x250, 7.05K)

That's not even accurate if you believe in reincarnation. There is an inbetween place, even in the Buddhist tradition and a heaven and hell, according to the Tibetan Book of the Dead. You can break the cycle of death and rebirth and go to heaven.

Shut the fuck up kikes nothing’s works on a shutin faghotsa
I embrace death but nooners gives a fuck user I builts a tomb niggerhoe many lei own do you know built a tomb? We are ducked myfriend