If Turkey is invaded do you think greece will invade turkey to stabilize them?

If Turkey is invaded do you think greece will invade turkey to stabilize them?

Attached: 1646025371719.png (3328x2300, 3.37M)

Nice pic, also Greece would likely take the opportunity to get Anatolia back.

i hope so

If they can get rid of Erdogan sure, but if they try to yoink any land they're gonna get the Ataturk treatment.

????

Greece doesn't have a flying fuck of a chance against Turkey. What are you smoking?

Greece only had a chance during the 1920 Greco-Turko War. Greece had a population of like 6 Million and turkey like 12 million ( with like 3 million greeks, 2 million armenians, and 2 million others)

Now Greece is like 10 million and Turkey 100 Million. Greece could do a lot damage and win a defensive war and bleed Turkey dry. Greek Planes would bomb the shit out of Turkey. But capturing any clay? Almost impossible. Greece would suffer also lots of raped girls and women, and men being executed because the Turks will capture villages/towns and have some fun.

Over all, its better for everyone no violence. The Greek Airforce/Navy will fuck up Turkey. And the Turkish soldiers will do war crimes on Greek Soil. And nobody will win.

t. Lost a war to rice farmers

Every Greek wants war rn

declare it then you faggots, you're so obsessed that you leaked the ukrainian drone placements intel, if that's not traitorous, I don't know what is, you're a drain on EU and NATO and yet they still keep simpin' for you, you guys really can't live alone without being our pets.

Would Greece defend Turkey from Russia? Yes. 100%. Greeks are cum buckets for Germans and Americans and will do as they're told.

Could Greece beat against Turkey? No. Turkish defense industry is very modern and has sophisticated home grown weapons. Greece is broke and has old American and European equipment. Greece would eventually get bled dry and be unable to re-equip.

>why do Greeks work against shitskin enemies who try to genocide them

>Would Greece defend Turkey from Russia? Yes. 100%. Greeks are cum buckets for Germans and Americans and will do as they're told.
false, they have always been simps for Russia their "orthodox brethren", for 200 years they've been ridin' their dicks in hopes that they'll magically give them Istanbul back.

No Greek will fight to protect muslims

Do leg curls work? That looks like such a meme

if greece annex turkey we will probably make the most profitable people for goverment they are lazy as fuck i waited for a fucking egg for one and half hour in selanik even the terrorist kurds can make a kepap in ten minutes

I've never done a single push up in my life.

>shitskin
Imagine being a pet slave of shitskins, that's how low Greeks are, kek. Honestly you guys are like rabid dogs, even the EU has had enough with your shenanigans and constant whining.

I hope not

We are free men you shitskin

I'd impregnate a tomboy

Tomboy Summer?

Let's coom.

Attached: 1d09de2e1a09863ae064cf6120dbb9d28e3616459fbf06c635cb4a4dab0029be.jpg (659x1000, 124.99K)

>free men
kek, you're a slave to Germany, your nation doesn't even produce anything. Stop dreaming about muh constantinople before I'll turn your asshole into the 69th vilayet of Rumelia.

Attached: 1570019431519.jpg (858x1024, 73.33K)

Germany is a dying shitskin country
We dont listen to shitskins

kys anime fag

HEAR ME OUT.

Greece would basically be able to sneak attack turkey since they'd be entirely focus on russia so all a sudden your fighting a war on two fronts.

>kys anime fag
My waifu is real

yes, do it, I can't wait to slay some Greek pussy like my ancestors did.

Tomboys can only be White
Tan is a kike psy op

that's a man

Attached: 1634769663062.png (730x729, 782.56K)

>magically
10 more years of Erdoshit and Istanbul will be begging to join Greece

I need to start training for the next war so i can get a cute tomboy warbride