Based Ukrainians Beating the shit out of street shitting Indians

WTF I love Ukraine now?

twitter.com/Bronson00471184/status/1498147701879365633

We need to allow based White Ukrainian refugees to come to Canada asap.

Attached: beat pajeets.jpg (611x770, 100.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/this_my_handle/status/1498167471534051329
google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/world/war-in-ukraine-ukraine-turns-to-india-asks-pm-modi-to-help-restore-peace-4805870.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not clear why

All men must serve.

poojeets seething in the comments.

Attached: sad pajeet.jpg (614x289, 32.42K)

Nope.
India abstained from voting against Russia in the UN adn Ukrainians are pissed off about it and considering all that's going on they're on the edge right now and might take it out on one pajeet or two.

hoping to see some whites being bashed in India as response . Does not matter what kind of whites, just white

hohols just digging their own graves. pissing off russia and china is not enough, must piss off the one neutral country not pushing their shit in....good luck retards, Modi is going to fuck you up.

It's because the dumb pajeets tried to rush the border since they got mad women and children were being allowed to go first.

>Poos
>Trying to get #IStandwithRussia to tend
More like based

As anyone should

Fuck you and don't ever forget that every month i receive the equivalent of 1 year of hard work in your shit country, that's how worthless you are :)

Of course a Mexican would say that.

Ukraine defender of the white race

There was an Indian user happy about the Ukranians smearing g pig lard on bullets to kill Chechens. Wonder how he feels now?

you are saying like you would exist more than a month

Attached: Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg (1140x969, 84.81K)

>Jodhpuriya Baba
kek

False flags, they always get them on tape

BASED

>they got mad women and children were being allowed to go first.

not retard
they beat Indian women and broke one's hand

>muh woman and children
honestly waiting for the nuke

Cant wait to see poojeets ran over by tanks. True poo all over the street. Show bob and vagene Ahhhhhhhh crush pfttttttttt

Enough of this. Indians and Europeans must unite against our real enemy. Globohomo.

SIR Do not reeeeedeem!#!%!

Attached: ukraine nazi army.jpg (1383x1108, 133.77K)

brown ant in a sea of brown ants, fuck you stinky poo boy

you fags keep talking about dodging the draft and how its not your problem until someone actually does it because they have nothing to do with the war

Your people are so stupid they don't know how to deal with basic human waste...no one is ever going to respect your people.

Cow shit is radiation proof. Go roll in it some more.

You probably should've taken their side if you want preferential treatment.
Why pick random street shitters that shrug at the situation when you can save your own mothers, wives and daughters?

>must piss off the one neutral country
*one irrelevant neutral country - ftfy, sir.

The women joined in rushing the border because retarded poos can't figure out what queuing is. Also why didn't you country evacuate them before all this, this war was being talked about for a while before it started.

>Ukrainians
>White
Stop shilling this meme. They're Brazil tier mystery meat.

Attached: 1646012222753.jpg (760x428, 48.73K)

I'd starve to death if I had to live in India for 1 month

Notice how they all have dark eyes and hair. Filthy mutts.

russians won't do that willingly especially when Modi would ask putin

you think you are safe in your island .. we are still gonna cuck you and replace you

Your country should make exogenous testosterone mandatory.

Post chin muttoid

They're already getting raped by some backward musalman uber driver as we speak.

>we are still gonna cuck you and replace you

Isn't that happening to you right now with the muslims and their love jihad ?

You sound mad, poo. Why so mad?

With what?
More of india?
Might as well just nuke the place.

Russian propaganda

>Shitskins want to leave your country
>Don't let them
Not based. I want Russia to invade us so the sandniggers leave.

twitter.com/this_my_handle/status/1498167471534051329

Attached: pajeet sub human.jpg (602x601, 79.82K)

>Ask for gun to fight Russia
>Get gun
>Go to border
>Kill border guard and escape
>No reprocussions because Ukraine is falling soon anyways and the govt has no authority
I thought Indians are smart. These guys are in school?

Wtf man. I can't believe there's people on this board who supports ukraine. Disgusting.

by replace do you mean your sisters and daughters sucking fat loads out of big white cocks on the daily? you'll replace shit nigger, fuck you lmao

Bahahahah poles should just let you in and walk you straight into Auschwitz. Now get on your bike and bring my amazon packages and my uber eats.

POLICEMAN SIRS PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM THE BATON

>irrelevant country
google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/world/war-in-ukraine-ukraine-turns-to-india-asks-pm-modi-to-help-restore-peace-4805870.html

Ukrainians begging for support while based Hindus btfo'ing them

i'm an indian hiring manager in the US. i was already giving indians special treatment, but now i'm going to consciously turn down whites. their numbers are already dwindling in the bay area.

Attached: 1642086322801.png (832x832, 612.83K)

based

I hope your eastern European shithole gets glassed till kingdom come, you Jewishcock gobbling fucktard halfwit toilet cleaning subhuman untermench scum

Hire white candidates and treat them like shit instead. They have thin skin and will easily kill themselves.

dont fall for the propaganda Rajneesh!
this is obviously Russia trying to stir up anti- Ukrainian sentiment among poos.