Douglas Macgregor thread (re: Russia)

This dude gets far too little attention on Any Forums. Besides having one of the most successful military careers in the last half-century (look up the Battle of 73 Easting and "Breaking the Phalanx") he has consistently been the most based and astute strategist in North America and Europe. Trump made him the ambassador to Germany but he should have had a more prominent role (perhaps in a second term, he will). I had lunch with him years ago and can confirm he is hiding a certain power level. His current take on Russia is a breath of fresh air amidst all the Globohomo/ZOG/NPC warmongering. He loves to tell the neoliberals what they do not want to hear -- the truth

Attached: image.jpg (931x524, 33.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=b1HFCTXamos
m.youtube.com/channel/UCvT7auiBNuA87gw64Me1i2Q/videos
realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/02/27/macgregor_us_should_stop_shipping_weapons_and_stop_encouraging_ukrainians_to_die_in_a_hopeless_endeavor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Battle of 73 Easting
Crushing 1970s Soviet monkey models with state of the art technology.

He made trey gowdy look like a retard

That's one way of putting it. Winning the largest tank battle since WWII without losing a single tank is another way of putting it.

Yes. Macgregor is probably the best living embodiment of a senior officer reflecting how the rank and file actually think. It's probably why he never made general.

Yep he made a pretty sound assessment of the situation. They were however always going to do sanctions so I don't know why he mentioned that, even if the US pretty much did the same thing & no one said a damn thing. Yes people do not like to hear the truth & want to all be a collective in BS.

link?

Can't find on Jewtube, this is the Fox link to the video: video.foxnews.com/v/6299099588001#sp=show-clips

trey gowdy doesn't even know where poland and ukraine are on a map

youtube.com/watch?v=b1HFCTXamos

Here is a link to his personal YouTube page: m.youtube.com/channel/UCvT7auiBNuA87gw64Me1i2Q/videos

Listen to his analysis. Russia will win.

Ah good it on Jewtube after all.

In Gowdy's defense, I think he was trying to reconfirm Macgregor's point but did it clumsily. If Putin doesn't want NATO on his border, why take over all of Ukraine?

>why take over all of Ukraine
ok but macgregor didn't say that, he said putin would be fine with a neutral western state of ukraine. gowdy is actually stupid and/or completely ignorant.

I know Macgregor didn't say that. Hence why Gowdy was reconfirming what Macgregor was saying. I think both you and Macgregor misunderstood Gowdy's point. Macgregor was saying "Putin is fine with a neutral western Ukraine." Gowdy was essentially saying, "Yeah, that makes sense, because if he takes over western Ukraine, then he'll have NATO on his border all over again." Get it?

there's literally a thread on him with 150+ posts

lmao @ how he sighs after trey gowdy starts talking

Well unless Gowdy meant why not just take the land you want & then force the Ukrainians to accept that they can only have the west & basically be a neutral country. He forgets Russia needed to force them by making an offer they cannot refuse by basically taking over the east as well & Belarus was part of achieving that. The Gen did seemed a little peeved he had to repeat himself, but at least he made sure that it was repeated & clear that is the ultimate aim. This is what the so called (((experts))) say they do not get about the invasion, what possible end point there is. Well the Gen basically gave them the full layout. Instead they can only say Putin is crazy, he has lost his mind. Well not so at all.

gowdy never said "that makes sense" and he wasn't implying it either

I know he didn't say that. I am saying that to explain it to you because you're slow.

Bump.

He is literally a racist

Good to see.

He has his PhD in international relations, and yes, he has concluded that demographics matter.

to get that high in the power structure he must have agreed to keep quiet about some pretty heinous shit

wonder what his take on the Gulf War syndrome and anthrax vaccines are, for example, or the West Point and Presidio army base child abuse scandals

link?>

ok, OP, you've got my attention...

...now how about actually relaying what his assessment is?

For the entire duration of my life, every time Russian tanks have gotten into combat they were easily killed. Russian tanks have been pretty easy to beat for a long time now.

There was that time a handful of Israeli tanks totally destroyed a column of many hundreds of Syrian tanks in the Golan heights, because the Russian tanks at the time were incapable of targeting things on top of small hills.

I think you are just going to have to accept that Russian tanks suck.

kek
Anyone with an ounce of humanity in them, is.

>0
based trey gowdy is a faggot always hahs been. Don't forget that gowdy tongued muellers balls for 10 years and only stopped when he ran out of spilt last month.

Gowdy demonstrated his lack of understanding on the issue, guns on the border of even a puppet state is still preferable than guns on RUSSIA's borders. Which we define more or less as the Soviet constructed borders +extra bits.

>in gowdy's defense
remember when gowdy did the "in muellers defense" and the "In james comey's defense" ? I do.

They were never that good, german and American models in WW2 were always better. Albeit soviets did revolutionize artillery tech.

His assessment in short:
>Russia has all but won.
>There are 30-40k surrounded Ukranian soldiers in the southeast. Putin and Zelensky are negotiating to avoid their annihilation.
>Putin doesn't want to destroy Kiev because it's the home of Russian culture. But he will if Zelensky doesn't surrender.
>Putin doesn't want western Ukraine because then he owns a border with NATO (Poland) - which is the entire point of the war in the first place.
>Ukraine is one of the most corruption countries in the world. Zelensky jails his opposition too. America should mind its own business.
>Putin has been promising this for 15 years. He wouldn't accept NATO on his border. We shouldn't be surprised.

we've already lost, Putin has become Saddam and will be removed while the county falls into economic and social catastrophe

macgregor said putin would be ok with a neutral state in west ukraine and putin has no desire to go into poland. gowdy then asked why would putin stop going west if he doesn't want a nato state on his border. trey gowdy was not listening and you weren't either.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/02/27/macgregor_us_should_stop_shipping_weapons_and_stop_encouraging_ukrainians_to_die_in_a_hopeless_endeavor.html