Turkey stabs Russia in the back

Turkey stabs Russia in the back

Attached: IMG_20220228_073802.jpg (1080x1611, 318.8K)

Mashallah

watch what happens when US tries to sail a carrier into the black sea. this is typical. turkey has its own defense needs and it would be suicidal to allow concentration of any country's naval forces in the black sea to reach certain thresholds.

the US can never sail an aircraft carrier into the Black Sea. turkey intentionally built bridges too low for this kind of ship to pass under. same reason.

Apparently the agreement allows ships with bases in the black sea to continue to transit so Russian naval ships can still transit

can you type this out again but in a way other people can understand what youre talking about

2 years a go, in this exact date, we were talking about the Russian backstabbing when they bombed our soldiers
today, our drones are bombing dozens of them
mind you, we wouldnt be supporting Ukraine if Russia had not bombed our soldiers

Sorry kike, for humans only

Turkey controls which ships transit in and out of the Black Sea and there is no way to change their mind. Turkey prevents all US Carrier Strike Groups from entering the Black Sea on purpose and there's nothing the US can do about it. They made this choice by building low enough bridges over the straights, on purpose. Treaty further limits tonnage of vessels in the Black Sea. Turkey holds all the cards on transit and does this kind of thing all the time. No navy is allowed to operate in the Black Sea at sufficient concentrations to threaten Turkey's defense posture.

Right now, in the Black Sea, Russia has total naval superiority over Ukraine. This action by Turkey does not do anything to Russia, and its not supposed to. There simply is no way for a Navy to force the passage, even the US would fail completely.

That's all.

Shut up Turd you are roaches

Yep, this is all part of the plan for WW3. Russia will try to capture Constantinople and start the war between Esau and Ishmael.

Attached: Jew hands.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

This is why Putin will take back Constantinople

Lol

Putin's about to have his hands full because the Russian economy will soon collapse from sanctions.

Stabs in the back? Hasn't Turkey always been at odds with Russia, since Russia backs Assad and Assad has clashed with Turkey before.

Attached: assad.jpg (1100x825, 101.62K)

>warn then for weeks
>stabs in the back

I mean turkroaches still get the rope

based NATO allies

Looks like Turkey wants to get roasted.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 135.23K)

Didnt the CIA tried to coup Erdogan in 2018 or something?

I think some of the bad blood with Assad started when he was providing Ocalan (head of the PKK) with a training camp and hiding him in Syria. Half our army was sent to the Syrian border about to invade, and after he was allowed to escape, Ocalan was captured shortly.
Unfortunately there's no "Turkey" to be mentioned here. Erdogan controls the entire country and the voting polls say he's going to be removed next election. Erdogan only became "best friends" with Putin because the US hurt his feelings. lol.

Aircraft carriers are used in the middle of the ocean where there is no U.S. airbase within 1000 miles.

Attached: aircraft_carrier.jpg (800x600, 414.57K)

>I mean turkroaches still get the rope
Don't worry, we'll still sell you drones

IIRC Russia made a tiny aircraft carrier that is legally allowed to cross the bosphorous.

the jew tells you to jump from a bridge and you jump lol

Stfu roach, if not for erdogan you'd be another middle eastern shit hole and Greece would've taken Constantinople

FYI

Turkey is part of Nato retard

Remember when Turkey cucked the shit out of Putin by assassinating the Russian ambassador?

Attached: assassination_of_andrey_karlov.jpg (680x929, 54.47K)

what about submarines

>not for erdogan
nice try pvt gomez, but he's literally the cause of our nations stagnation with brain drain, rapefugees, k*rds, etc.

What a pleb looking face.

Whoever Wins, Armenia Loses :^)

Anyone remember back when Turkey's military was "supposedly" trying to coup the government? There were tanks in Istanbul. I remember watching a Turkish guy get run over by one of the tanks trying to hold it back. Lmao. I don't remember what happened there, how it was resolved, I guess it just stopped, of course NATO and the UN did nothing and cared little.

lol, you're one dumb fuck who doesn't know shit about this country.
here's a (you) kid, go buy yourself an education.

>Erdogan controls the entire country and the voting polls say he's going to be removed next election.

Isn't he a dictator? Can't he just rig elections?

you are a roach, you are by nature a backstabbing piece of filth

a part of turkeys military tried to overthrow erdogan, but they didn't succeed

Ignore them, Turkey is a good country with big doggos

Attached: anatolian_shepherd.jpg (576x432, 35.37K)

Yeah aight, dumbfucks
I hope you become Iraq 2.0
Enjoy retards

>flag
shut up arab slave, go get rekt by Israel for the 9th time or something.

The US can literally destroy the bridge if a war happens.

Roach hiding behind meme flag
Show your flag pussy, or is it too ugly?

I kind of felt like that was all a setup anyway, just seemed so weird for them to do that, and I don't remember how it resolved it just faded away. Was anyone arrested and tried with treason? I didn't think so. Anyway, I thought Erdogan was the only thing keeping Turkey together, but the Turkish user suggested he's gonna be ousted soon. I don't know what to make of the roaches anymore.

Turkey just wants to be the Ottoman empire again. They will stab anyone in the back.

I hope russia nukes them

This is just the nature of turks. No slav with a head on their shoulder is surprised trust me.

In the election for consolidating all the powers in his hands, he passed a law at the last minute to allow for "unstamped" votes, ie illegitimate votes to be allowed. Then *surprise* trucks full of these mystery meat votes were driven in.
He's now lost so many votes that almost no miracle can save him.

Farrouk, I know Japan has a few of you illegal immigrants, but you probably should take your meds and return home.

Take my dick out of your ass on the way out faggot, after you turned off your proxy, fucking shill trash.

I had one. They're great. They don't listen to anyone but make their own decision regarding security, and they're usually right.

t. Abdulshitskin

Russia went full retard

Surprising, since Russian strategy and foreign politics is usually very sophisticated.

THE KARABOGA STRIKES!!!

roaches are worse than niggers, if your watermelon seller wasn't the most faithful globohomo slave your country would have been flattened by all its neighbors years ago. But now since roaches can't even afford to buy bread there is no need to wait for a war. No matter how much erdofag sucks israel and gulf countries hairy dicks to save his ass, you roaches are ripe for annihilation.

Those drones they gave to Ukraine are also fucking Russia over as well.

How is it a backstab? Turkey is in NATO.