MAP UPDATE JUST DROPPED

Russians made further gains in the southern sector and have reached the Dnieper river. Looks like they're trying to cut off the entire eastern part of Ukraine and encircle whatever forces are left there. The northern front remains static as operations were halted there for a day (Study of War Institute) but large formations are building up along the border and Belarus may join the war today (Fox News).

Attached: 0003.jpg (1744x1174, 1.2M)

this shit 96 hours late

why don’t they have Transdnestria help?

I believe in both Russia high casualties and Russia winning
Theyve been doing this since 1945

>Dniyper
fify

>since 1945

They were doing it even before WWII officially started. They don't give a shit about losing men.

Shut up, uncuck yourself and help us opening a second front on Putler. Kurils are Japan )

you are wrong. they will secure all the south, from mariupol, crimea, odessa to danube delta. this is their plan and it has been obvious for 30 years. screencap this if you want or whatever.

> Are you winning, Vasya?
> Better, I have a map that shows me winning!

Attached: A8F9A5C3-F97C-4F2E-B508-3614EC6A225B.png (500x610, 106.08K)

Nigger just enjoy your last days with the ukro flag.

Yeah, a fren said it's from neocon Burger. It's not it's from the Russian government

Attached: VID_20220228_002441_152.webm (1280x900, 1.05M)

>Looks like they're trying to cut off the entire eastern part of Ukraine and encircle whatever forces are left there
More or less the entire Ukrainian army is deployed there.

Yeah, lmao what the fuck are you doing letting Kurils sit there? You don't have a peace with them, they hang over you like a pigeon's ass ready to take a dump the moment you forget it's there.

the only major road west from the Donbass that the Ukrainians still hold is through Dnipropetrovsk, right?

So kill off all that's left of Ukraine's defense in one go? Not a bad idea, for them. Lets them waltz into the rest of the country.

they will not siege or occupy anything in the northern ukraine. this is just for attention grabbing. they want to cut off ukraine's black sea access and create a popular republic at the romanian border.

Lviv, Dniester areas, these belong to EUROPE. Russia has ZERO claim to these, outside recent history and possibly older history. If I was there, I'd say, hey look, alright, Kyiv, maybe, eastern region, sure, you got nukes, they got nukes, but don't you put your hand on Lviv Dniester region. Period. I have spoken.

You mean PEOPLES' republic, katzapfriend. Kremlin gremlins haven't progressed beyond Lenin and Stalin when it comes to ideology, can only cry about nazism and wank Chavez etc. Zero creativity, zero initiative, just rehash stale mummified bullshit forever.

user I think the Russians wouldn't care thier they only want Kiev, mauripol, Odessa, Kharkiv

they've been fucking ukraine's ass in the south, but i wonder why they haven't advanced from dumbass, the whole fake point of this war was helping them

Then what's all this fuss about then?

Someone meme a pepe playing Risk or Axis & Allies with this map

screeching intensifies from all sides