This nigger lover ruined everything

Was he jewish?

Attached: download (33).jpg (474x316, 15.93K)

>Abraham

/thread

I share lineage with Jefferson Davis apparently.

This guy hated niggers.

He fought against Jewish interest.
>On December 17, 1862, just weeks before Abraham Lincoln announced the Emancipation Proclamation, General Grant issued what remains the most notorious anti-Jewish order by a government official in American history. His attempt to eliminate black marketeers by targeting for expulsion all Jews "as a class" from portions of Kentucky, Tennessee, and Mississippi unleashed a firestorm of controversy that made newspaper headlines and terrified and enraged the approximately 150,000 Jews then living in the United States, who feared the importation of European anti-Semitism onto American soil.

Attached: Grant.png (450x450, 209.44K)

killed by jesuits (crypto kikes)

Maybe those slave ship owners are to blame. They're Jewish.

the problem is expulsion doesnt solve the problem just kicks the ball further down the road.

>When Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, whole Jewish communities sat shivah.
>Rabbis all over the country eulogized the fallen President.
>Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise,the man who created Reform Judaism in this country, began his eulogy with the words…
>“Brethren, the lamented Abraham Lincoln believed himself to be bone from our bone and flesh from our flesh.
>He supposed himself to be a descendant of Hebrew parentage He said so in my presence.”

Yes he was a kike.

>hated niggers
>couldn't leave the south alone

No

Yeah just remind Any Forumstards that "based" Confederates fought for Jewish slave owners

>hates niggers
>gives them all freedom

Ok

Those where union jews grant expelled who were working for the army. Lincoln receded that order and publicly apologized to jews.

Well he's ugly enough to be one.

he was a giant brawler
so no, probably not

By lying you mean? At least you admit you'll adopt Any Forums lingo if it gets the commie response you want.

He's burning in HELL and that's what's important.

Attached: Abo Lincoln .jpg (596x800, 252.99K)

Learn some history, retard. Lincoln wanted to deport all non-whites. Fuck yankees.

Nope he did not.

He didn’t oppose the plan and considered it a valid solution to the problem. This opinion is actually posted below the Lincoln Memorial in DC

(((Judah P. Benjamin))), advisor to Jefferson Davis. The Kissinger of the Confederacy. He helped start the Civil War, and was (((somehow))) able to escape to Britain and France. Was going to give slaves their freedom to fight in the Civil War for the South.

At the fourth Lincoln-Douglas debate, held in Charleston, South Carolina in1858, Abraham Lincoln began with the following:

“While I was at the hotel to-day, an elderly gentleman called upon me to know whether I was really in favor of producing a perfect equality between the negroes and white people. While I had not proposed to myself on this occasion to say much on that subject, yet as the question was asked me I thought I would occupy perhaps five minutes in saying something in regard to it. I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race."

Why did you call Lincoln a nigger lover?

He never carried it out therefore you should kill yourself. He also said black ex-military should be able to vote.

Big nose big ears so probably

There was no plan at all except exactly what happened. Negro citizenship and suffrage. Thats what his last public speech was about. The early drafts of what would be the 14th amendment was being worked on in congress by lincolns allies with his full support when he died. Everything that happened was lincolns plan. There was no plan to send them back as they say.