/prep/ Preparedness General

What have you been doing to prepare for the hard times ahead anons?

Attached: 581049-mesut_zengin-istock-1138195821.jpg (1100x619, 68.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
archive.org/details/Nuclear_War_Survival_Skills_Cresson_Kearny
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was watching alex jones

been pretty comfy bro. fuck slavshits

stocking up my meme folders, I actually need to start rotating my old stock so here's one that's about to go stale

Attached: 1456622064314.jpg (600x461, 75.92K)

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

archive.org/details/Nuclear_War_Survival_Skills_Cresson_Kearny

Uhhh I have a knife and a 2lb bottle of honey. No boom bunker though. Can I buy one or will I have to build one?

Idk some nogunz is doing the prepping for me all i got is an ar15 and a dozen mags

Attached: 4zh9mv.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)

Build one or just find a local cave/ tunnel system.

get some food (rice, beans, canned meat or fish) and water storage containers. that stuff alone is pretty cheap.

Nothing
dying in the fireball is the best case scenario in a nuclear armageddon
whats left of the world is gonna be horrible

Why bother?

speed, weed, heroine, cocaine, mushrooms, pine-o-clean, petrol battery acid, acid, salvia, meth some herbs and spices and some lettuce and tomato vodka sauce bam and the dirt is gone ajax spray and wipe some chicken and cheese and some tortillas

I've got popcorn, a lot of booze, some party supplies from the 1980's and firearms to keep anyone from wrecking my fun, until the great flash of light frees me from this relentless misery of watching the world I loved so deeply turned into an ugly filthy niggery shithole.

Attached: nuke.jpg (2560x1600, 484.82K)

Attached: newfence_whodis.jpg (647x426, 84.76K)

if they nuke ukraine. is that it for the world?

any thoughts on oil lamps? Battery flashlights are a fucking meme most of them die in under 10 hours.

Attached: marine-oil-lamps-a-traditional-look.jpg (1200x675, 44.79K)

india is safe right?

t.brainlet

Attached: b51986fd64fef87b8adcd363a3996fdb.jpg (381x382, 29.39K)

Oil lamps are good, flashlights arent a meme though since you can buy batteries in bulk on ebay for dirt cheap, get Energiser or Duracell since they last 10 years on the shelf, theres also more costly ones which last 20. Rechargeables + Solar can work too.

India is never safe
also if shit hits the fan Pakistan nukes you

>breaking
>US veteran and former US Navy strategist discusses future NATO tactics
>served in Operation Phoenix during the Vietnam war
Could be helpful in learning how to best end up in a good position if drafted.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns

Attached: thomas_albin224.jpg (300x168, 5.79K)

based and speedpilled

>India is never safe
how?, except the paki threat

Indians live there

Attached: 1454990003654.jpg (480x679, 100.26K)

Nothing. I am calm to accept whatever comes. I guess I have already lived long enough.

Depends on which state you live in.

>if SHIT hits the FAN

Attached: zozzle.png (802x840, 644.34K)

haha okay

It has always been a self sustaining country.
Remember the govt gave 0 to every citizen when they locked down the entire country and people still survived, the west is literally programmed to live paycheck to paycheck and consume the latest product.
Historically speaking, look at those population charts throughout the years, most countries had major events that dropped its population massively, India never had any except for the famine during british rule and it wasn’t as impactful.

Prep for what? What's the point? It's not like the brave men of Any Forums are going to rebuild society. It's going to be a free for all for food and water until we either revert back to the stone age for a few thousand years or we just wither and die.