BREAKING NEWS

WW3 CANCELED

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 10.25.59 PM.png (1138x540, 247.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

oh god please be real

Peace talks happening

>WW3 CANCELED
Reminder: Putin also invaded Ukraine in 2014

The non-stop "the sky is falling" (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: NPCs.jpg (896x711, 117.38K)

It's because this tiny part agreed to be ruscucked
It means nothing

HAPPENING FAGS BTFO

I cannot fucking believe how many people fell for this blatant propaganda.

>WW3 CANCELED

Attached: fuuuu.gif (200x267, 852.75K)

Nothing happened bros we keep winning

People are dumb like you wouldn't believe.

2 MORE WEEKS. HAPPENING CANCELLED. COOMERS SUICIDING

IS THIS REAL?

no no no, the gay world needs to end
i think the peace talks fail and we go back to square one.

Dnr its just the Donesk militia, they've taken heavy loses obv gotta retreat, Putins fuked

nvm ww3 has been uncancelled

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 10.35.25 PM.png (1164x610, 251.65K)

confirmed
wtf

Attached: ri1641458793867.png (736x559, 774.14K)

PEACE IN OUR TIME?
HAPPENINGFAGS BTFO?

Sorry user. We're going back to boring talks about covid, identity politics and trannies for another decade.

obviously a psyop
nukes fly in 2 weeks

Anything you hear about Ukrainian victories is pure bs. A winning army doesn’t need to conscript random men off of busses and handout guns to civilians. Nor does it cede 20% of its own “country’s” territory in the span of 4 days.

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS PUTIN IS LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT.

>Thought jfk would come back and make Trump president.

Ok.

It literally means Ukraine has no chance, so troops can continue forward
Ukraine is so bad

Attached: 1615020424217.webm (640x360, 1014.7K)

Brainlet here. What does this mean? So Donetsk has stopped taking in more troops, this doesn't mean ww3 is canceled right?

Attached: n4b839ps08n61.jpg (780x438, 30.01K)

t-that video's just in reverse!

They stopped tossing people into rhe Ukrainian meat grinder.

Mother fuckers keep driving into drone strikes.

I just don't know anymore. But I think if we all work together on this, we can avoid peace.

If it's real it means Ukraine has agreed to give up a good sized chunk of the eastern part of their country/Crimea

Bro the russian equipment is fucking outdated, lots of vehicles are being abandonned due to failure or no gas, their morale is low, they're advancing because the Ukraine army is better off conceding some spots than trying to hold everything, every country is sending money and weapons and all the reddit volunteers are flying in, I do feel bad for Russia trying to fight globohomo but theyre done

It means it‘s working

General mobilization just means every male of fighting age 18-65, this just means they are now pretty sure they can achieve objectives with just the regular servicemen.

it's a form of deescalation isn't it?
Probably a good thing overall

Even World War 3 can't escape the cancel culture

Just don't look at the white armband

>the largest ground war in Europe since WWII is a distraction for [random American bullshit]
You mutts are always so full of yourselves. Not everything revolves around you.

>all the reddit volunteers

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 6: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by4chan.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 7: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 8: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 9: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

it's over

Attached: FMj8FKvWQAIqvlH.jpg (828x741, 76.72K)

i hope all those moron ukies who took up arms are happy they died for nothing cause their cuck president was always going to surrender