WW3 Prep

Where do you go? South America (irrelevant continent, low risk)
Learn how to siphon gas, basic mechanic skills
Weapons? (How do you possibly get weapons when everyone else has them and you don't?)
Lose your humanity. There's no place for trust if the world is being nuked to shit
Drop any tips here, any country that matters is fucked

Attached: yoda-back.jpg (1200x800, 160.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
pol.foundation/Happening.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm staying right here, No more running.

i've been avoiding these threads user because it doesn't matter. When the nukes start flying we're all fucked and that's the end of it.

>going to South America
Every single country, including Venezuela, has an extradition treaty with the USA

Best advice I have.
Proverbs 3
>5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

>6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

>Where do you go? South America
Run if you want. I won't. If I didn't do shit to save my own country I deserve to die with it. If my country falls to my complacency I deserve to die with it. If I do something to save it so be it. But I will die in the nation I was born into.
And right now I deserve it.

How are you going to fight a nuclear strike user

>tfw alpinejew, no need to flee because were the capital of kikery and also already got wepons

Attached: 1645698085483.webm (800x360, 2.84M)

>How are you going to fight a nuclear strike user
I can't. I'll die. And if it gets to that point I deserve to die. We let this shit happen.
We let Biden take the country and make it weak as shit.
Didn't do a thing.

Attached: 1636194920297.png (846x713, 186.5K)

Literally only the high density areas and your iphone are fucked, everything else goes on as normal. Still got to chop wood and carry water.

bump

>>being extradited for running from nuclear fallout

Okay zog

>Learn how to siphon gas, basic mechanic skills
you should have had enough brain cells to realize in advance that those skills will be needed eventually.

>get drafted into war
>get gun handed to me
>immidiatly shot myself in the head
I literally cant lose

Nukes aren't magic city erasers, especially in topologically varied urban environments. If you can make it into the basement of a brick building even a mile or so away from ground zero you can probably survive long enough to escape with some luck.

Ik I'm retarded but my mechanical skills stop at how to change a tire

Honestly, this. I could probably afford to hole up somewhere remote for a month or two, but I just bought a house in my medium-sized home city, which I've been very happy about. If my house and my home are going to become radioactive wasteland, I'm not sure if I want to live anyways. If the nukes fly and hit my home, I guess it's time to meet Jesus.

buy a junk car if you can afford it and just dismantle everything and put it back together. that's the only way to learn quickly enough for whatever is (if) going to happen.

Best advice I can give is come to terms with the fact that if nukes start flying, you're not surviving unless you live in bumfuck nowheresville

southern hemisphere makes a lot of sense. elevation will probably be desirable too, for when it floods. or a waterproof bunker

then somewhere warm/tropical and moderated by the ocean (island?) for nuclear winter

nothing volcanic or tectonic

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance
>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

don't lose your humanity, but you gotta toughen up, harden up, and sharpen up

>you got to be so cold to make it in this world

Attached: Yoda L.jpg (1467x768, 192.97K)

there will be survivors. where there's a will, there's a way. don't give up. if you fail, you won't lose anything you weren't going to lose anyway

also, the lord helps those who help themselves. trust in god, have faith, fear the lord, but don't sit still. you must act and move

no, this is ww3, not ww2

lmao, survival isn't illegal

nukes are 80 years old

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

I'll just go to south Africa. The west will no longer be there to keep the whites neutered and it will be safe from any fallout. Nothing against south America but I want to live among white people.

Why not just die? Then u don't worry about anything.

>How do you possibly get weapons when everyone else has them and you don't?
Ambush someone with weapons and take his?

I was told all I needed to survive a nuclear Armageddon was a school desk. So I guess I’m all good.

I'm not going very far from where I live when it comes to "where I will go."
There will be a lot of inherent risks about it though, and I doubt anything that we do will matter much more once the going gets tough.
Just need a decent faraday cage for my electronics and shit. They could still serve a smaller use in the sense that they can provide a modicum of entertainment for a time, and a good wide-band reciever to get a read on any goings-ons.
Just going to hope that the first few months will be all we have to suffer through before we are forced to loot and pillage.
I'm already making arrangements and digging holes for my treasured possessions and burying them under 10 feet of dirt. Odds are I'll never get to see them again, but by and large, if things go back to normal, I'll be able to come back and reclaim them. Better than them being burned and/or damaged from hellfire.

Attached: 1429819067854.jpg (283x275, 14.44K)

So many are ready to just give up and die and I can't understand that. Keep on fighting, no matter how tough it gets

right.

it would be a good idea to organize at some point. humans are a social species, after all. but it's early still

youd get a lungful of fallout the second you left and be at 0% eardrum integrity.

solid plan

Yes, for sure. When(if) it happens though I'm sure online communications will not be an option. Local communities will be a big factor at that point I think

how the fuck is trump not as weak or weaker than biden, though?
he said that biden didnt win the election and yet he abdicated his duty and surrendered.