OH NONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 1646025244601.png (590x225, 32.28K)

Oh no my stockerinos

smart

Good thing my only investment is a safe full of silver.

I love how the Russians and their supporters just take literally every bit of damning news about their nation's collpasing economy with a smile

Like a cuck swalloing the bull semen every time

>russia is literally too scared to open their stock exchange
So much for them not caring about diplomacy.

I can already see the kremlin shills are coping.

this was predicted it's common sense. Why open an exchange when it's just going to be 100% selling it's own value into dirt?

My house looks like a 2000 sq ft pirate's chest...LET'S GOOOOOO

>cuck analogy
>that flag
par for the course

PUTIN REMOVED THE SELL BUTTON ILL NEVER USE ROBINHOOD AGAIN

It always comes back to swallowing cum and sucking penises with your kind. Remarkable lol

Russia are making the same mistake MAGA and J6 did. If you leave them standing for tomorrow they will cancel you into the ground as they have the propaganda stations. Nuke everything now and leave nothing

theyre in a war, of course they wont allow anyone to take money out of their country, are you retarded?

Nationalized hahahahhahaha

>Ban people from selling your stuff
That's not how that works?

Ruble already down 40% against the dollar

>Like a cuck swalloing the bull semen every time
Funny coming from Israels proxy army. How many Russians have died for Israel?

Real question, no shill retards allowed to reply. Is Putin actually going off script or what's going on with banking? What is actually taking place with Putin? He's involved with the WEF but like... What's going on?

Sex is just another form of violence for mutts. Their brains are quite literally diseased.

nooooo you have to let me sell and pull everything out

Attached: 1643096707826.jpg (215x225, 13.6K)

What color is the pp

Kek

>cuck and black analogy
Why are americans like this?

75% currency collapse, no visa/mastercard/apple/google pay, no ability to exchange currency, no ability to sell domestic reserves to inject currency, no ability to withdraw foreign assets, no ability to do commerce with largest commercial banks in country, no ability to conduct interwire reserves due to SWIFT withdrawal, no ability to buy online products outside of russia, no ability to ship good internationally into russia

the west used the big boy sanctions.

>Muh fiat numbers

>americans worship niggers.txt

Why are they doing that though? Ukraine aside. Is he going to start a new bank? Very confused about the goal here.

He wanted to begin to establish a new empire so history would hold him on same level as Stalin. I guess it didn’t work out so well

Dumb fucking investment banks owning Russian equities while they invade a sovereign nation. Fuck them

You’re a dumb nigger China makes everything and China is selling to Russia and everyone sells to China so….. you’re dumb

pay denbts

You can buy, not sell

Russia is bankrupt in 9 days.

Putin didn't think the West would call his bluff and now the average Russian who holds rubles lost 75% of their savings purchasing power overnight. Unironically this is going to seriously destabilize Russia domestically.

Can americans stop thinking about nigger cock for one single fucking minute? Jesus fucking christ. How fucking broken are you fuckers

They want to make some diplomaty first and try and reduce the sanctions?

>muh economy
The biggest fucking meme.

I'm surprised Putin is still in control, his citizenry seems to hate him

this is so fun

Attached: image-dvach-b-264002179.png (770x500, 27.25K)

MY SAFE IS FULL OF GUNS AND AMMO SO WHEN THE TIME COMES I CAN LOOT YOUR SAFE FULL OF SILVER, ENSLAVE YOUR WOMEN AND BURN YOUR CARCASS IN FRONT OF THEM

Attached: 1643950175824.jpg (715x715, 92.2K)

SWIFT is still allowing energy exports

>stock market can't go down if it never opens

Attached: pointstohead.gif (480x264, 1.47M)