'THOUGHT IT WAS A TRAINING EXERCISE' A LIE!

CAPTURED Russian documents detail RU had a mission to seize and kill.
Can anyone translate?
>twitter . com/donikroman/status/1498008472746610690?s=20&t=GXPt16EdqYeE3sBjIviHsA

Attached: hmm.jpg (1280x960, 159.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fex.net/uk/s/ttspfmr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: HMMM.jpg (746x1080, 236.6K)

THERE'S a bunch of other documents uploaded in that series of tweets

Attached: FMn-5DSWQAAXSnC.jpg (959x843, 76.25K)

bump
any truth to this one?

It's basically a roll call or call signs. Pretty worthless.

Those look like one-time pad codes and frequencies on the bottom....

25.639 MHz and 161.5625 MHz

>vlad, print out zee top secret orders on paper and send them to enemy territory

Attached: Strange-inventions-from-WWI-2.jpg (630x558, 102.08K)

of course it's a lie, it's being said by kneeling defeated men with tied hands who hope to stay alive. They'll say on camera whatever Ukrainians tell them to

Seriously, are you retarded? Or just nigger? It's a huge nothing burger of shortened messages.

the tweets combined
>I ask you to repost. I will write this post for a greater understanding of those who we are going to kill tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow. And in two days. And in three. Before they run out. Until there is no one to come to Ukraine physically.

>We are tired, Russians. And we differ from you because when we get tired - we become a little beast. We are missing empathy, compassion, and all this extra emotional crap that eats up resources and prevents us from completing one single task - kill you. We are at home. We protect our home, our land, our families. And we've just warmed up. We just got in the taste. We learned that you were just meat. A sweet bun for the 9th year of the army. And we also have tons of seized documentation. We have all the documents from secrets. Lists of personal composition. Fairytales.

>We know you were brought to the battle task, not the teachings you cried about while being captive. Therefore, we no longer need to feel sorry for you. We have nervous endings in the brain and neural connections that are responsible for humanity and humanism. Just the brain begins to save resources. And we want one thing - to kill you all faster and go to sleep. Well, is this a healthy and normal desire of the human body? The right to rest.

>And we are listening to all your talks. We know your plans. We know where and where you will go with fuel tomorrow. Where are you trying to pull up the reserves. Tomorrow we will be stronger than today. Because everything is normal with our logistics. We were able to set it up and today we got what we had been waiting for three days.

>And tomorrow you'll see it. And that's the last thing you'll see in your life. Because we know that you are not in the drill. You came to kill us.Russian ship, plane, tank, soldier and officer. Go to the yuh. And then you will live. But that's not for sure

Attached: doc.jpg (770x566, 53.48K)

>It's basically a roll call or call signs. Pretty worthless.
>Those look like one-time pad codes and frequencies on the bottom....
>Seriously, are you retarded? Or just nigger? It's a huge nothing burger of shortened messages.
Look at the fucking tweets theres like 20 pictures
OP just posted a couple random ones

The title can best be translated as communication table and it maps codes to sentences. the first cell for example is 0. entered the region 1. remaining in region 2. leaving region.

Overall those do not seem to be very interesting.

>one-time pad at the bottom

Not unless you want to send a single 8 digit number. I guess it would be useful to send number of planes ghost of kiev has downed.

>Private Kyle, tweet this floppy with orders to our troops in Afghanistan.
>Sir, that's a VCR tape, Sir.

>Look at fucking tweets

Looked, it's still a bunch of nothing, but the main question is still unanswered. Are you nigger or a retard?

>Looked, it's still a bunch of nothing, but the main question is still unanswered. Are you nigger or a retard?
how do putin's balls taste if i may ask you?

i dont think it's too bad to ask about these documents
maybe they arent posting the important shit or maybe you're right its all just bullshit from this guy

>it's just a training exercise bro
is the new
>it's just a prank bro

Seriously, if I captured Russian soldier and he gave me that bullshit i would just straight up necklace the motherfucker

looks like pic rel

Attached: z9zpi7.jpg (767x562, 45.65K)

same glowing pic with translation

Attached: 1608245733753.jpg (767x562, 199.83K)

The database of 20.000 SberBank (russian) bank rards with CVC
fex.net/uk/s/ttspfmr

>OMG guys mission to seize and kill is stated inthis document!!!!4!!
>Can anyone translate what's in the document?
I know people are retarded but this is beyond

Based. Fuck coward slavshits.