1st… 2nd generation immigrants

Are you pissed off your parents moved to America? My parents are from Poland and came here and had me. Now I’m older, my family realized it might have been a mistake.

When i go back to Poland and look how nice and white it is and come back to America I hate it so much.

Attached: 46DDEACA-E1D4-469F-9BC6-80FF3373D320.jpg (2925x1906, 1M)

Yep, at least you have a bit more freedom in America, this place is a shithole

What’s wrong with Australia? It’s whiter, nice and warm all year long.

Every polish immigrant here shares neighborhoods are with spics and niggers and worse.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes I’m a bit sleepy

This was my neighborhood was like growing up, in the slums, one house would be polish, next would be spic and across the street would be niggers.

If you ever wonder why some polish act like niggers…

Also race mixing was common growing up

Attached: 0CBFD199-1149-4219-9AA5-71AF24505E66.jpg (320x240, 44.08K)

I spoke to a man today who just moved from Ireland to NYC to marry his mixed wife. I asked him why he moved outside of finding work and a wife here. His answers were disappointingly generic. I felt bad that it seemed like he might have placed his own trappings and future misfortunes.

No because they came from France and I'd hate to live there

Then go back now. Or at least retire there.

Yea man when you asked people why they moved here outside of family and work, you get a lot of uncertainty.

Some of my family, and friends moved back after like 5 years and would say how did u last for so long?! and they stopped asking after a couple of years. Yikes

>When i go back to Poland and look how nice and white it is
he doesn't knowowowowowowawhahahahahaHhhH!!!

youre not an immigrant if you're 2nd generation

>Now I'm older,
thanks for including this thoughtful detail. i wouldnt have realized that you are now older than when your parents had you. you are a great thinker.

>itt parasites regret picking a bad host

Attached: 1645730855073.jpg (251x184, 9.4K)

Kek that meme

>Then go back now. Or at least retire there.
It’s hard to assimilate back into a new country after you’re 18. New friends, family, Life and work etc That’s why Americans always end up moving back from abroad, my only hope is to build a new Poland town and move everywhere there…

Not american but 2nd generation here

I'm obviously pissed

My grandpa was Irish and I am a mystery meat mutt because of his retarded decision

No, if I had been born there I would have had slave mentality. Now I am an individualist but will go back.

Know what little niglet? Everyone is racist there, they even call outsiders “sex tourists”

I feel like America is the parasite and we’re the dumb hosts that gone there after the 1980s

I hate niggerrrs!!!

You live in a small world fucking hick

You’re stuck in a favela? Come sleep here little homie, I need a savage shooter

>It’s hard to assimilate back into a new country after you’re 18.
So your parents moved to America just fine but it's now "too hard" for you to move to poland? Sounds like either you're a pussy or it's easier to live in America than other counties. If it's the latter, maybe you should just quit whining.

Trust me, I'm not going to defend zogmerica, but if your entire complaint is that you want to live in poland but can't figure out how, I don't have any sympathy for you.

>can go back anytime since jus sanguinis
>"man I really missed out on those 40+% unemployment moments, sob"
eh? You can do whatever.

>When i go back to Poland
No... you come to visit, you are not from here, you are not "coming back". You are burger, not a pole.

You absolutely right and correct, also you need a higher intellect to learn Eastern , Northern European languages, try opening up Rosetta Stone and learning Swedish, nearly impossible to grasp.

America is very easy…

>You are burger, not a pole
Shut up Jakub, don’t be a dick to your retarded kin stuck in America.

Yes. Absolutely pissed. Actually... We have land here. More then we would have in Germany... We will see in the next 20 years whether it was worth it.

Ayyy

You got booted out of uk?

Attached: 1E85629D-032F-4866-96F3-B1CF027574DA.jpg (1024x608, 108.09K)

Ask yourself if you want your kids “Americanized”

If that’s a no then…